Naked Weekend Experiment

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by midnight, Oct 10, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. midnight

midnight Member

Local Time:
    1:15 PM
    My Wife/Mistress decided to keep me naked last weekend from Friday night to Sunday night. All I was allowed to wear was my chastity belt and a bra with breastforms. Her concept was to see how much I would be humiliated by being denied access to any clothes and be punished regularly for no reason.

Every two hours I received a spanking or a whipping for no reason other than she would enjoy it. When she had to go to the grocery store she handcuffed me and locked me in the hall closet to "Keep me out of any mischief" - In her words. It was very humiliating to say the least.

Has anybody else ever had something like this happen to him?

2. Divine Mistress Angelique

Divine Mistress Angelique Divine Mistress Angelique

Professional Dominatrix
    Local Time:
    Never, ever, for any reason, leave a person tied and alone! Unless of course your sub would enjoy being burned to death should the house catch fire, or have a heart attack, or choke, or have an asthmatic or allergic reaction.

3. dboy

dboy Junior Member

Local Time:
    5:15 PM
    Mistress Angelique, thank you again for your valuable and knowledgeable advice. Some people here do potentially dangerous stuff and need to know. Glad to see you're still around!

Dennis

4. midnight

midnight Member

Local Time:
    Hey folks: I see your point. This was only for about 45 minutes, so some risk, but not a lot. For example: Is the only safe place to play with Self Bondage in a fire station with a trained EMT team. Technically yes, but practically no. Just getting up in the morning and driving to work is a risk. This was one we decided we were OK with taking. I did show these posts to my wife and she feels like I do. Nothing is risk free, it's just a matter of degree.

-Midnight & Mistress

5. Divine Mistress Angelique

Professional Dominatrix
    Local Time:

Self bondage and autoerotic asphixiation also give me the willies. Is death worth an orgasm? (Or is it vercy vice?) That's what we professionals are here for; not only will we keep you safer, I promise you'll have a much better experience. I for one, and Mistress Dominique for another, love fulfilling fantasies.

As long as you're aware of the risks, the decision is all yours. I just want everyone to be sure they understand the risks. In Mistess Dominique's several decades as a dominatrix, their is only one incident that she knows of where something went wrong in leaving a client alone. A very inexperienced domme tried to do two sessions at once. She tied a man by the cock and balls to a suspension hoist and pulled it tight. She had the man leaning against a bondage table with his hands tied behind is back, then left to finish with her other session. Everything's fine right? Until he gets dizzy and passes out. That was in the days before microsurgery. He lost his cock and balls, and his wife. If it had been at home instead of a professional dungeon he might have bled to death. Actually, he might have prefered that.

But for god's sake: THINK BEFORE YOU ACT!!!

6. MsScarlet

MsScarlet New member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:15 PM
    There is a solution to putting a slave in bondage when alone. If I am off for a manicure or night with the girls and I want to leave my bitch-boy in bondage while I am away. I use all the traditional leather ankle cuffs, wrist cuffs and posture collar, but then I tie each of these to the bed rails using cotton. With his wrists wide apart. (I take the reel of cotton with me).

If the house catches fire, or a burglar enters, he can pull hard and snap the cotton and escape his bonds. However if I come home and the cotton is broken, but the house has not burned down, or no window has been forced open, then he gets denied relief for two months and very, very harsh punishment.

Its impossible for him to break the cotton and then re- tie it at both wrists.

http://msscarletuk.wordpress.com/

7. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    devilishly devious! i have to say my wife does tie and leave me but that is our choice and we never have anything around the neck or mouth. It is just a risk we have assessed and take as mnay precautions as possible except for the actual method we use. I find it the most erotic when she does leave the house and then i feel truly trapped. I am well aware that anything could happen while she is out but the risk to me is outweighed by the immense sexual high.

8. Divine Mistress Angelique

Professional Dominatrix
    Local Time:

I certainly understand and respect your decision. Chances are nothing bad will ever happen. But you wouldn't be the first person to have it all go horribly wrong.

Bear in mind that even if you signed a legal document saying you accepted the risk, in the US your wife would almost certainly be charged with negligent homicide or manslaughter. Any reasonable person knows that if you leave some one bound and alone the person may suffocate, choke, have a heart attack, be burned alive in a fire, etc. You can not choose to release your wife from her legal, moral and ethical obligations. Michael Jackson begged for propofal, but his doctor is going to spend the next four years in jail for administering it to him!

But look on the bright side: you would go down in history as the ultimate example of topping from the bottom!

9. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    its a good point and i take it gratefully. I think the fact that he was being paid to be a professional and fully competent in the use and administration of the drugs added to his guilt . My wife only acts out my fantasy for me she would not lose sleep if i stopped it all tomorrow but the lure of the adventure is entoxicating for me so we follow the trail but as carefully as we can with minimum risk if at all possible. There has to be a certain amount of danger in everything we do otherwise why bother? the roller coaster ride would be very boring if it only tavelled at 2 mph

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice