Locked Cock get released and doesn't work

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Locked Mikey, Jun 5, 2011.

1. Locked Mikey

Locked Mikey Active member

Local Time:
    12:58 PM
    I had a very concerning thing happen to me this past Friday. My wife unlocked my cock and said we could have sex. Now you would think after being locked up since May 1 I would have had a raging hard on. The truth was I couldn't get hard- not even a little. I jerked and tried to get it hard but couldn't. She kept saying come on nows your chance for some pussy but the harder I tried the softer it got. I wonder if prolonged periods of lock up had this effect?

soforo likes this.
  2. peter7447

peter7447 Masochistic Husband

CEO
    Germany, Berlin, Berlin
    Local Time:
    5:58 PM
    I am not sure if that is normal, but I think it sounds exciting. I mean even your wife is excited by it :)

Honestly, how cool is that? I mean even when released, you will not know if the tiny thing between your legs will not sabotage the release?

If that was resulting from your chastity period, I guess you did something in a different way than the rest of the people here. Please let us know what device you wear and if you have any "special things" going on that could have caused this. I am personally VERY curious, because I would love to be able to replicate the effect for myself one day.

So, please let us know!

3. Strict Sir

Strict Sir Long term member

Retired
    USA
    Local Time:
    9:58 AM
    I chat with a man who's wife keeps him locked most of the time, and allows him to cum every 6 to 8 weeks. He's very tiny, less than 3" fully erect, and it almost disappears when flaccid... she uses a CB600s on him. She used to let him cum (she also cuckolds him) every 2 or 3 weeks, but upped the ante the last several months, now averaging over 6 weeks between orgasms. He's found recently that he doesn't easily get hard any more, even when let out of his CD. Part of it is probably age, he's in his late 50s... and I think the fact that he's ashamed of his size also contributes to his inability to get an erection. He's actually pretty happy, and happy to serve and service his wife as she requires without reciprocation.

4. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Sorry to let you in on a Chastity Secret!! That's what will happen to some of the men. They never can get hard again. Most of the time the Wife/Mistress is spiking his drink with a special drug that once you don't use it, you loose it!!!

So it sound like your one of the un-lucky ones, and have lost it..

Just kidding you, but won't that be something if it was true!!! Missy Tanya

5. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    Hi i was reading your post and was laughing to myelf as i too remember this happening to me a few times and i posted about it at the time. My wife had me locked in my at that time tollyboy full belt and she left it on me for ten days solid, when the magical day came for release she strapped me to the bed got dressed in her sexiest pvc dress and sat astride me and started telling me all the things she was going to do to me once she unlocked my belt. I was so turned on and eager for release it was all i had been thinking of for the whole ten days and then as soon as she removed the front shield lock and pulled the cock from its sleeve all i could feel was the cool temperature in the room on it and try as she did the thing just sat there looking like a rabbit caught in the cars headlights!. she teased me and played with it but all to no avail she rode my abdomen and got her relief and then said "well that was a let down" wasn,t it and laughed. She released my one hand and told me i had three minutes to relieve myself before it was locked back up for another week so i had better have a bit more luck than she had. I was so desperate to come and tried everything i could to come but still no response, i was acheing for relief and asked to be freed to allow me more access but she said no that was all i was having and time was nearly up. I didn,t come and true to her word despite all my pleading she restrapped my hand and proceeded to lock the tube on first and then turned the key in the lock and said there thats your lot for another week and with that the bloody thing was bulging and pressing so hard against the shield it hurt. It was a further week before she let me out fully only this time she made me bathe and relax for a day before she even allowed me to touch my self or her and then finally on the evening we made love and everything worked fine. I think part of the reason is that A) your body does get retrained slightly B)when you are finally released you are partly excited about whats to come, but also a little sad that its also ending C)a little unsure about being able to live up to expectations you have built up in your mind about this moment. Either way its the taking part thats the fun bit

6. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Always possible, Locked Mikey. I think since you have forgotten what was like to be hard. Why ruin a good thing by starting a new sentence. I would go till the end of the year, if I were you. but lucky I'm not Unlucky Mikey. I like and remember everything, Just ask Suise!!

Missy smelling something Tanya <_<

7. Strict Sir

Retired
    USA
    Local Time:
    I doubt that only a month lockup would be responsible for not being able to get erect and perform when allowed sex, Mikey. You say you jerked it to try and get it hard... did your wife do anything to try to make it respond? Her finding it emasculating and exciting might have played into the situation to a large degree too. You might have been subconsciously trying to think about your wife's pleasure first and foremost like you have been trained to do. After all, wasn't the original intent for her to enjoy your chastity enough so that she really gets into denying you? Have you tried since to achieve an erection, or hasn't your wife allowed that?

8. bareasslover

bareasslover Member

Local Time:
    11:58 AM

Boy, what a great opportunity to use your lips and tongue and please her orally. But this is what I do for either sex. Try it, you'll like it,and so will she.

9. petevans

petevans Member

South Wales
    Local Time:
    Hi 'Locked Mikey',

I think this varies from person to person. What I've noticed is that when I've unlocked my CB6Ks my member has immedaitely sprung to life! I often have a problem getting back in - one minute I'm totally flaccid - then
    within 5/6 secs just as I place the bottom part of the A-ring around my scrotum - I start erecting! What is that about?

As a matter of interest - has your wife busted your balls? This for some bizarre reason always gives me an erection! If not she should try telling you if you don't get hard - I'll lock you up for 2 months! If long-term chastity (long-term denial) is a turn on for you then this should turn you on & hey presto an Erection!! Since some little guy in the brain has to get the right message - in order to instruct the little guys in the blood-pumping to get pumping! Hope you like the analogy!

The same thing happens quite often when I'm about to lock my KTB on my penis - so then have to stop read a verious news article, mental arithmetic etc. As to get this in place you have to be totally flaccid.

Divine Mistress Angelique's pet & plaything

10. Strict Sir

Retired
    USA
    Local Time:
    Well said, petevans! Yes, pain can certainly cause erections in some. It makes hurting a cock for getting an erection so devilish and fun! [​IMG]

11. Kozation

Kozation Her Property

Writer
    Canada
    Local Time:
    It could have been performance anxiety. All my Miss has to say is that the duration of my next denial is indefinite! Nothing gets me harder faster! :manga_beat:

12. Kozation

Kozation Her Property

Writer
    Canada
    Local Time:
    I hoped you used lube--the penultimate time I was ordered to cum by my owner I forgot to use lube. Ouch!

13. pinkpaw

pinkpaw New member

Local Time:
    I guess it could have been the pressure and anticipation that did it. When you finally got let out you blew a fuse :p

14. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:

Actually I think there is some truth in it. My subbie can't even get hard now even if I try to induce it myself.

But his balls are as sensitive as ever they were. LOL

15. Notre Domme

Notre Domme Junior Member

Local Time:
    never ever heard of this before

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice