Neosteel lock bulge

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by Frustrated1, Apr 29, 2011.

1. Frustrated1

Frustrated1 Junior Member

Local Time:
    6:29 AM
    Evening all, just the other day, I finally finished ordering the neosteel male sports belt however today, I have been reading some people say the bulge of the padlock is noticable under trousers while some others say it isn't.
    So which is it? At work, I wear trousers and tucked in shirt so if there is a bulge then it's going to be noticable (you would think), I'd rather know now so I could get the lower profile snap lock instead if necessary.

2. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:29 AM
    Well, there is a slight bulge but so far I was always able to conceal it ... well, of course I am not wearing trousers and a tucked in shirt ... [​IMG]

TightJeans02.jpg

TightJeans06.jpg

Well, with a skirt or a dress it is no problem at all ... may be you try that out ... LOL

maid katrin

3. dclann

dclann Active member

Local Time:
    11:29 PM
    wearing the neosteel hip belt, dress pants, shirt and tie for five years, and in a high profile profession, i never once had anyone notice, glance, make a comment or show the slightest interest.
    the Abus padlock sat just underneath the leather belt supporting my pants.
    the trousers did show the two lines from the crotch shield in back when i bent over, but my Wife said it was not an issues.
    dc{MsL}

4. Wench

Wench Owned by Mistress Freya

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:29 PM
    It depends how paranoid you are. I'm pretty paranoid ;)

I got both the Abus padlock and the snap lock. It's east to swap them over depending on your mood. Most of the time I use the padlock with a t-shirt handing over my trousers. If I'm tucking in my top I prefer the lower profile of the snap lock.

5. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Let me get this right, you're going to wear steel under pants and your worried about the lock showing. Unless your wearing way too tight of pants, or just wearing panties, the lock isn't going to show. Well you might notice it, but no one else will.

Let me explain, or better yet show ya. 100_4197.jpg As you can see the lock doesn't stick out, just blends in with the rest of you. But as Wrench stated, get both and you can chose which you like best.

I personal think all humans are worried about something that most people will never notice. Have you ever had you spouse ask if this looks OK. And you know not to say, Look OK, other than!!!! She will be changing faster than you can finish tell her what looks wrong.

Just my 2 1/2 cents, Missy Tanya

6. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:

nothing you can see , the lock sits under the belt and is in jeans or any other pants not noticeable..that applies to both systems the abus lock and the S.S. snap lock.. :rolleyes:

reg.. GWENY :p

Attached Files:

7. maid katrin

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Gee, gweny, are those men's jeans ... yuks ... LOL

Hugs, maid katrin

8. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:
    no..i dont have any man`s jeans anymore ! LOL.. have a nice day ! reg. GWENY

9. ChastityBrigget

ChastityBrigget Junior Member

Local Time:
  10. maid katrin

Home Page:
    Local Time:

Taking from Your profile I assume that Your husband wears a Neosteel belt. Well, as it has been stated before, a full belt can not be seen under any trousers or slacks. One needs to know that a belt is under the clothes to detect any suspicious signs at all. However, in particular chastees who are new to the belt tend to be a bit nervous ... almost like suffering from a chastity paranoia. The simply can not understand that others can not know what they are wearing underneath [​IMG]...
    I know from my own experience that the feeling will cease by the time.
    You are absolutely right, when on vacation or amongst strangers who one will probably never meet again, who cares ... LOL

*curtsey*

maid katrin

11. ChastityBrigget

ChastityBrigget Junior Member

Local Time:
  12. muzzledman

muzzledman muzzledman

Local Time:
    12:29 AM
    i wear a jailhouse steel device no problems,i check all my pants before i go out. a few shorts will show the lock. i avoid them around my small town.out in my travels which get extensive i dont care.i wore a steel ball stretcher last summer in those showing shorts & got a lengthy look from a woman close to my age at a gas sta.in passing. i loved it & didnt blink.i might do the same on & off this summer its a turn on.the woman at the sts. was with a guy in the car. wonder if there was a conversation about it.in wearing my chastity device for months at a time people go about there lives & i dont see any gazing.most people would ever guess us guys & gals are wearing steel underwear.

13. Stefan_Sub

Stefan_Sub Member

Local Time:
    Nobody ever detected my belt (or the lock "bulge"), neither the CB series(2000, 3000, 6000) nor the MySteel (Untouchable) and above all nobody detected my Neosteel (The Arch), which is quite low on the hips. Even swimming is no problem. Sometimes even my wife asks me, if I really wear the belt and doublechecks with her hands, because she can not see it ! - Oh, I forgot: There where some exceptions: Some people have noticed my belt in the sauna (only the plastic versions - others are too dangerous, because the metal gets really hot too) B) - but I only wear the belt in the sauna, while being sure, that there are no kids allowed.

But yes, in the beginning I always had the feeling, if everybody would see the belt ...

14. bareasslover

bareasslover Member

Local Time:
    1:29 AM

You have the right attitude regarding the belt. May I suggest going on vacation to someplace where there is a nude(clothing optional) beach and have him just wear the belt. That will help make him PROUD that he is wearing a chastity belt for his BETTER HALF.I wish I met someone with your attitude many years ago.

15. latex_catsuit_doll

latex_catsuit_doll Active member

Fetishist
    Montreal
    Local Time:
    2:29 AM
    I went many times for an inline skating ride belted with my Fetish-Felix CS-100 full waisband belt, and depending the weather, either under a pair of cycling shorts or super skinny jeans.

My observation is that under form fitting cycling outfit, the bulge of the locking mechanism and the protruding steel penis tube will be obvious. The cycling jersey (shirt), will normally cover both the locking mechanism and the waisband. However, the produding steel tube will make you look as if you're in a constant erection. It will show. To hide that, I usually go riding with a sports waist bag in front. (that I need anyway, to put my stuff in). As for the base of rear anal butt plug, (aneros progasm or Njoy pureplug large or steel rattler butt plug) unless somebody knows what to be looking for, it will pass totally unnoticed.

Under super skinny jeans... unless somebody knows for what to be looking for, the entire outfit will most likely go noticed.

Goog luck!

16. midnight

midnight Member

Local Time:
    It's amazing, as I have learned, what people don't notice. There is only two times htat anybody has noticed, and I had to tell them. Firstly, i had a internet meet with a female submissive via alt.com and she was amendment that she did not want and risk of sex on the first meet. I agreed to wear a chastity belt (Locked in steel) to the meeting. We were getting along great, and then she accused me of not wearing a belt. I finally had to put her hand on my crotch and she felt the steel plate and realized i was not kidding. He next question was: "Did I have the key" i did not, mainly because the thrill of being locked would be ruined if I did. She was bummed out, but I did get to spank her, and we still see each other.

Second, I went to Lane Bryant last year to buy a very large 42 g bra (Sort of off topic here, but all about noticing things) to wear with some new size 20 forms I had ordered. I was wearing, during the visit, a nice racer-back 42" d cup bra with size 8 forms under a standard work shirt. Only after I had a conversation with the female clerk about where to find the bra I wanted, did she look and and finally ask if I was wearing breastforms and a bra. I asked her why she asked, and she said my "breasts" were jiggling. I admitted yes, and she asked if she could see them. We did a look-see in the dressing room and she was entranced. We exchanged numbers and a couple of weeks later she called me. She said: "Wear your largest forms, we are going to party. She had bought her own forms and came as a 34 F. We had a great time and she finally told me that they were all trained to deal with men buying female clothes. It's over 10% of their business. She also likes big boobs. Esp on her!

17. Frustrated1

Frustrated1 Junior Member

Local Time:
    Thanks for all the replies to this folks and you're right, the lock really is hardly noticable, the only thing that's made it a bit more noticable has been the side edges of the crotch shield show when I'm walking up stairs but then again that's one of those things where I really notice it and others might not notice since they aint specifically looking down there.

The shield a minor issue at the moment as can't manage to wear it more than a few hours currently due to wrong measurements with regard to the penis tube which I'm currently sorting out with Reinhold.

18. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Glad to hear you've gotten your belt. Too bad about the slight problem your having. I think, most have had some adjustments to be made. Your on the right track getting in touch with Reinhold right off. They are wonderful and know their products. Just remember to take it slow, bend a little there, then wait and see if it helped or made it worst. Then again if need. One other thing is your body will have to adjust to it too.

Congrats, and welcome to the full belt club. Missy Tanya

19. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    Might she KH for you?

20. latex_catsuit_doll

latex_catsuit_doll Active member

Fetishist
    Montreal
    Local Time:
    2:29 AM
    True. As you can see in my video (link in my signature) I often wear my full-fledged continuous-crotch steel chastity belt and concealing it over thick skintight compression shorts for inline skating or cycling. If the penis bulge created by the protruding penis tube is not covered with a waist bag, people will think that I'm just "hard"... not unusual or uncommon.

As for the lock holding the Butt Plug Slot on the crotch band... it's not creating a defined contour over my thick spandex compression shorts. Unless you KNOW I'm in chastity, you wouldn't notice it. There's nothing to worry if locked over loose clothes.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice