Hello from a new to the site boy/slave.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by servs4her, Oct 4, 2011.

1. servs4her

servs4her New member

Local Time:
    5:03 AM
    For a Lady That Wants a slave! I am a plug and play jewel that comes to You with a strong understanding of obedience for You to train as You like. This site has sex as a precursor as many do. i do not. If we are compatible, i serve You as You are wanting. You are the owner and call the shots.
    What is a slave? One who obeys. Asked this question often i will share my opinion only as the servant to the lady should feel priveledge and honor just being allowed to be in the ladies space. As her slave/submissive you are there to make her happy and be pleasing. Rejoice in the fact you are tethered to her bed on the floor. i serve to make Her happy. That is why I feel these strong inner urges to be collared and kneel. When serving use heart and sweat. When worshiping know you are privleged. Obey. When Her fingers snap you are Her boy, slave, compagnion, servant or bitch. Assume the positions.
    I am experienced as a houseboy/anytime or full time slave...yes a great companion as well. Sunday nights, was not allowed to sleep but kept working through the night to prepare for Her week. Polishing shoes, laying out clothes and preparing breakfast. She was given a full massage and foot licking in the am and then bathed. This slave was in full chastity for one year while in service as a slave. Talk about heightened awareness of feminine pleasure. Truly I serve the opposite sex from the heart. I am not worthless, a pig nor a loser. You would not want one whom is...I will serve as You wish to be served. i will not send money. i am very grounded, obedient and happy as a person. Branding,Permanent markings etc possible after an appropriate LTR has been established. A companion and slave for You to mold. If i am to be chaste all i ask is proper health milking. i adore being allowed to serve physically as i am a well skilled male, but your will is the rule and no is no.
    History:
    As a slave to an entertainer i was in service as a full slave to her for 6 years. Yes full time collared and chaste. Houseboy, maid, butler, whipping boy, personal desire servant. She was Egyptian and strict with high standards. Collared at all times I was trained to bow at her every passing no matter what I was working on. For outside time she had a ring in cement on the patio and I was chained to it as I scrubbed the tiles. Sun is important to health. Yes Ma'am and right away Ma'am were virtually all that came out of my mouth. For a yes on any order given i was to kiss her shoe tip or toes at the nail. Once I kissed it meant I accepted the task and any punishment if it was not done to her satisfaction in any way..thorough enough, fast enough etc. Toe clamps suck! :) Being displeasing meant i was placed on the "Iron Penis"...a true discipline device. Named so for the gnome looking statue at the rear of this stress posturing device. If She grew weary of me i was in a cage that was 4x4ft and solid steel on 5 sides. Not permitted to listen to news, radio or tv i was very focused on her feminine power and obeyed without issue. If You seek a true servant that understands the difficulty of being a slave to anyone as a 24/7, please do write. All Ladies respected. If you are under 25 i would have serious doubts You could truly command me with the exception of me showing respect for Your gender. i seek because i TRULY LOVE TO SERVE. My pic is not on here anymore as i received bashing from wanabees. Happy to send pic if we correspond.

Respectful always

2. Ms_Eva

Ms_Eva Member

Local Time:
    7:03 AM
    Welcome to the site, boy. You sound delightful :)

3. servs4her

servs4her New member

Local Time:
    5:03 AM
    Thank You so much Ma'am..Canada is soo much on my list...i have met some very open minded fantastic Dominas from Your country..Respectful always.

jess

4. Kozation

Kozation Her Property

Writer
    Canada
    Local Time:
    8:03 AM
    Welcome, Jess. I would like one day to be able to serve my Miss for an extended period of time. My owner treats me so well that I wish I could do more to please her.

All the best,
    Tom.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice