Destroying the Cock

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by branded_hubby, Sep 29, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. branded_hubby

branded_hubby Junior Member

Domestic submissive
    Minnesota, USA
    Local Time:
    5:24 PM
    Just so this is taken the proper way, let me start with the stated goal of what my Mistress Wife and I are working on...

"The objective is to permanently damage the penis in a way that will make it more difficult for me to have an orgasm and also make it far less pleasurable if I do have one."

Now there are obviously some extreme ways to accomplish this task. For example, just cut the damn thing off. But we don't want to resort to anything that severe. She also doesn't want any piercings, and prefers not a lot of blood in the process.

Currently we are giving it frequent scrub downs with some very rough sandpaper - focusing especially on the head. Obviously there is some bleeding, but not too bad. I think I can tell my cock starting to lose a bit of sensation already; but I'm wondering if any of you have any other ideas?

2. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    11:24 PM
    How about 2 piercings, tip and base locked together so it's always curved and can't straighten...

3. Ms_Eva

Ms_Eva Member

Local Time:
    Are you enjoying it?

4. branded_hubby

Domestic submissive
    Minnesota, USA
    Local Time:
    Yes, we discussed it tonight. We are both enjoying it so far, but my wife said "I hope you don't regret it when we're done." She loves the power she's feeling to do this with/to me, and I'm enjoying the sacrifice which is aimed at enhancing her pleasure and control in our marriage. Our next session is tomorrow night. We're trying to do it every other day. The skin is definitely getting tougher, and I've lost some feeling already - especially in the head where we are focusing our efforts.

We plan on going for a few months and possibly finishing it off by branding her ininitial onto the head of my cock to mark the end of this little journey. That should produce enough damage to accomplish our goal.

Just out of curiousity Ms_Eva, does this sound fun to you?

5. anduin

anduin Junior Member

Local Time:
    Sorry, but I don't see how any of that is going to take away your ability to orgasm.

You need to separate fantasy from reality.

6. branded_hubby

Domestic submissive
    Minnesota, USA
    Local Time:
    LOL...an expert with no first hand experience - how amusing! Try it every other day for a few weeks and let me know how easy it is for you to orgasm! You probably can't handle it; but if you could you would know the blisters will prevent you from wanting to even try. What a clown!

I'm also guessing your not athletic at all and you could never dunk a basketball. The repeated damage from blisters associated with banging on the rim have left desensed areas that remain 20 years later. Why do I have to educate all the novices? LOL

7. anduin

anduin Junior Member

Local Time:
    Oh yeah, that's right. You're self-mutilating your manhood and it's me who's the clown. Thanks for clearing that up. I bet your blisters look really pretty.

And I don't play basketball (netball for boys). We have real sports in this country.

8. ozoner55

ozoner55 Junior Member

Local Time:
    no wonder we turn to women for help!!!!!!!!!

9. faggot89

faggot89 New member

Local Time:
    3:24 PM
    i would prefer to have my ugly little penis removed (http://penectomy.tumblr.com), but my Wife enjoys the idea of keeping it attached to me, while slowly (and painfully) rendering it unusable.

The first step in Her plan involved tattooing my entire penis with a vile green ink, so it looks like a diseased pickle. Nobody would ever want it near them, and certainly not in them. i can barely stand to look at it, and it's my own penis!

Next, She put me in chastity and kept me there almost constantly, other than for shaving and cleaning. She found that if she kept me locked for a couple weeks, i couldn't get it up like before the lockup, even when excited, and over time i was rendered semi-impotent.

But that hit a plateau, and She wanted more, so she started inflicting severe external torments.

She likes to cane it, which leaves deep welts, and She likes to use a signaling whip on it, which leaves these horrible stripes that take forever to heal, and She likes to burn dots along it with a soldering iron.

The pain is excruciating, and it gets Her really worked up.

The damage has led to formation of scar tissue, and reduced sensation, which moves towards Her goal of complete uselessness. Probably the skin is by now at least 30% scar tissue.

Because it is kept curved downwards by my chastity tube, when the wounds She inflicts turn into scars, the scars follow the downwards contour, which makes it increasingly difficult for me to get erections. And what few erections i am permitted hurt, so i don't look forward to them, and She finds them amusing to cause.

The scar tissue isn't the same color as the original tattooed skin, which makes it even uglier. And She can easily see where to inflict fresh wounds, to add more scars.

Some things She has threatened me with but not carried out yet include removal of the spongiform tissue, which would completely eliminate my ability to have erections, and a urethral reroute, which would allow Her to scrape away the inside of the portion of urethra remaining in the shaft. She has threatened to perform both of these on me without any painkillers, and i have no doubt She's capable of it.

Feel free to pass these suggestions along to your Wife.

10. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    I would have thought that whatever is done to your penis and or testicles, including removal, an orgasm would still be possible; physical orgasms, that is those associated with ejaculations originate from the prostate. Now were you to go to a doctor and insist that you have a family history of early male fatalities through prostate cancer you may be able to convince one to remove your prostate. If you have had a vasectomy too then there will be no emissions if and when you have an orgasm.

Orgasms can be achieved soley cerebrally or mentally. If you doubt that read up on tantric sex. Of course that too could be prevented were you to have a labotomy but then you'd not care if you were even aware that you could not achieve an orgasm in any way.

I do not have any education in regard to medical matters but I believe I am not too far wrong. Were you to decide to go through with any of the above I suggest you see someone better able to give you sound medical advice.

Whilst the two of you may be anjoying the fantasies you are creating for yourselves and the act of mutilating your penis you will not by mutilation alone actually deprive yourself of the ability to orgasm.

I am a frim believer in 'each to his/her/their own but in this particular case I would respectfully suggest you seek psychiatric advice also, if only to explore the possibility of attaining your goal through hypnosis. Which may, should you change your minds later, be reversable.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice