Re-Locked for Vacation

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by muttlyvb, Sep 22, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. muttlyvb

muttlyvb Long term member

Virginia Beach, VA
    Local Time:
    4:00 PM
    Yesterday the wife started a 2 week vacation to visit some friends work has me busy so I was not able to go. Prior to her leaving she decided she needed to ensure I did not stray and play while she was away. Out came the CB6000 and she told me to put it on. The middle ring went on first followed by some baby gel to ensure all stayed smooth and silky. After putting on the cage I started to grab on of her locks she uses for her luggage and she stopped me. I had a funny look on my face and told her if It was not locked I could take it off. A slight grin crossed her face and she told me to lay down on the bed and threw a pair of her panties over my face. I felt some tugging on my cage for a few minutes and then the smell of burning plastic permeated through the panties to tickle my nose. She reached up and removed the panties and when I looked down I saw what appeared to be a plastic rod going though where the padlock would go. It was after I saw what she had done when she laughed and said " I know you can masturbate in your cage by shaking the padlock. Now lets see if you can." She told me to get dressed and then had me drive her to the airport. On the way to the airport she told me don't try to get out because she would know. It now seems I am locked until her return or face her wrath.

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:15264]

2. jnnyl

jnnyl Someone waiting on the world to change

Local Time:
    8:00 PM
    What an impressive idea. It has the added bonus of not making as much noise.

3. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    1:00 PM
    Glad to see she too "Things" into her own hands. And how cleaver she is.. I bet by the time she is home, you will be more than missing her. And if you even think of cheating, I would if I were her, get you a metal device and threaten an arc welder..

Have fun watching the calender, Missy Tanya

4. corsac

corsac Long term member

Spokane, WA
    Local Time:
    1:00 PM
    She is creative, that's a great idea! Welder is a scary thought! All someone needs is red loc tite for my screw, that's a scary thought too! haha

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice