How tight is too tight?

Discussion in 'CB Range' started by hh999, Sep 15, 2011.

1. hh999

hh999 New member

Sweden
    Local Time:
    7:27 AM
    Hi

After having used the third ring for a while with the smallest spacer, I noticed that I had a lot of room inside and now have started to use the second smallest (ring #4) together with the second smallest spacer. It is really tight but works well when I'm not hard at all.
    But as soon as I get even the slightest erection, it really hurts. My keyholder really likes that, but I wonder if it is ok? Haven't slept with it yet.
    Also, what do you guys feel about that?

That means Tease and Denial is out of the question, it simply hurts too much. She says that she only wants me hard inside of her.. I guess that's ok. She wants that pretty often (read at least one or two times a week). Of course I'm still not allowed to have an orgasm then.. I tried to convince her today to go back to the larger ring, but that was out of the question..

2. TCFun

TCFun Long term member

Local Time:
    2:27 AM
  3. hh999

hh999 New member

Sweden
    Local Time:
    7:27 AM
    Mistress got tired of my whining and let me get back to the larger ring. If there would be a ring with a size between #3 and #4, I think that would be ideal. Anyone know if there is custom made rings to be bought somewhere?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice