CB6000 and erection

Discussion in 'CB Range' started by dolcesub, Aug 29, 2011.

1. dolcesub

dolcesub New member

Local Time:
    11:14 PM
    Hi

I have some quiestion on the cb6000.
    I try different rings and the correct (in my opinion) is the third (exactly the medium). But whit this during the night I have the normally erection and my penis can go up and not hurt. In my wife opinion (and also in my) it is not properly correct.
    Then I try a smallest ring, but this is too small and hurt in normally condition and hurt very much during the erection.
    This is normally problem for a beginner?
    Do you have a similar problem? Do you have any suggestions?

Thanks

2. hh999

hh999 New member

Sweden
    Local Time:
    11:14 PM
    I have the exact same situation. Just went down to the second smallest from the third, and it works ok when I'm not hard. But really painful when I get an erection and I have not tested it during the night yet.
    The third ring is really too loose. Easy to get out of and not hurtful at all during erection. The size gap between #3 and #4 seems big, maybe there should be a alternative between the two sizes.

Anyone else had this?

3. slave_aiden

slave_aiden Junior Member

Local Time:
    6:14 PM
    I have the same issue with the 6000. I wear the middle ring, and choose a spacer that is fairly tight; I make it so there is no way to get the testicles out of the device. In my opinion and in my experience, this is the best you can do with that series.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice