Paulie's chaste life

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by paulie slave, Nov 3, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. paulie slave

paulie slave Locked house husband

House Husband
    Scotland
    Local Time:
    6:39 AM
    Hello,

I have thought about creating a blog for quite a while and have always procrastinated and worried that I'm giving away too many personal details about my relationship with my wife. But lately I've thought - well who cares, I'd like to write it so I will. Let's get the important stuff about me out of the way first!

Chastity

I wear a pink CB2000 all the time. I will wear a chastity at all times for the rest of my life. That's not to say that I don't get out - I do for supervised oragasms. But I know and accept that I will never be unlocked and have permission to masturbate when I want ever again. This is hot, but also I sometimes just think "What the hell have I done?" - if I declared I didn't want to be chaste any more my marriage could be in trouble. It's such an integral part of our lives and our relationship and it works so well to make me feel loved and accepted and my wife feel loved and respected. Not that I ever would want to stop but I'm not going to pretend that this is all easy all the time.

Service

The difficult bit...there are certain "milestones" I would call them, that we have passed in our marriage, and with each of these milestones I would obey even if I wasn't wearing the chastity. I suppose the first was when I closed my bank account and relinquished all financial control to my wife. No matter how bad things get between us, this is never going to change, she is adamant. Mistress pays the bills, deals with the account and I respect her for it - I was always hopeless with cash anyway! It's annoying sometimes that I have to ask for money if I want something, but I know it's what she wants and I like it when she gets what she wants. Anyway sometimes I bend over and she stuffs the cash down my panties which is good!

The second of these milestones is constant obedience. I'd say I'm 95% of the way although I'm sure she'd disagree. I'm sometimes bad with being ordered to get drinks/snacks! Especially when I'm relaxing or doing something else but Mistress usually threatens me and I go and do it, or these days just the tone of her voice tells me that if I don't get up there's trouble.

The next is obeying a schedule of chores. Recently I felt that it was hard to do the chores as we hadn't made a concrete list of what she expects. So we made a list - it's good because I know where I am but I still fail to do chores a lot - I absolutely hate them. This is where my wife is getting exactly what she wants and I know this is where I have to improve. The deal at the moment is that if I do all the chores for a week I get to cum on Sunday - I've failed for the last six weeks - stupid me. If I do a reasonable job with the chores I will receive a minimum pleasure orgasm. I'll be tied to the bed and have to count backwards from 60 while she holds a vibrator on my cock. If I miss a number or pause I'll be locked up without cumming so I have to concentrate completely on counting not thinking sexy thoughts. If I have exceeded expectations I'm allowed to stroke my cock myself standing to attention in front of mistress.

Feminisation

This has evolved from occasionally wearing a maids dress and dancing for mistress to the requirement that all my chores will be done in a dress, see my pics for the new one! My underwear initially went from wearing boxer shorts all the time to small white male briefs. Nowadays I have a drawer full of panties, most pink and lacy or frilly - it is the rule that I wear panties at all times. If I am going to the doctors or staying over at a friend's house there are a few pairs of the white briefs left that I can wear with permission only. I love feminisation! Although right now my inlaws are staying and my mother in law has been wondering why there are only panties in the wash. I have moved into the smallest bedroom in the house - I snore which disturbs my wife's sleep so she prefers me to sleep in my sissy room. I was surprised a couple of months ago when he replaced the bed in there with a pink metal framed single bed with love hearts and a pink duvet set, I was so pleased.

Sex Life

Very little I'm afraid to say, I've decided to be honest about this. I have problems with impotence and have had since being a teenager, it used to drive me crazy but the way things are now it feels right. I am a wimp and a sissy so being impotent and sexually inadequate is a turn on. Weird how things can feel so different in the right context. Also my wife has trouble with sex and gets sore so I think it's likely that I may never be allowed to have sex again, it's been eight years since I've been inside her. That's not to say that we are not sexual, in our way we are very sexual. Chastity and submission are pure mind sex to us and my wife still maturbates. When I'm allowed to take part I get to suck her breasts while she plays with a vibrator - I know she is fantasizing about cuckolding me at these times, we have talked about it before and both agree it is a very hot thought!

Discipline

We are on a bit of a hiatus from physical discipline - it's my fault. Once I told her that if I had a tantrum to whip me. She tried that and I refused, can't remember what we were arguing about but that put her right off whipping me. I really screwed up, I'm sure it will be back on the cards at some point in the future though.

So anyway, thats most of the background out of the way. If I've missed something or anyone has questions just ask. From here I'm going to try to write an honest blog about how I feel. Thanks for reading.

paulie

2. Bobbybig

Bobbybig Member

Local Time:
    10:39 PM
    Hi Paulie - Your blog is very honest. I'm glad you wrote. I hope you keep it up.

You say she still wants to have sex, just not with you. I wonder if you have tried wearing a strap-on. Maybe that would be a turn-on for you and a way to satisfy her desire.
    Bobbybig

3. disciplinedpet

disciplinedpet Active member

Local Time:
    1:39 AM
    Hello paulie....nice post

4. Mistress Eva

Mistress Eva Junior Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:39 AM
    Hi Paulie,

Just wanted to say that I really enjoyed reading your post. Your Mistress seems to have developed a clear structure to measure your achievements within and posseses a delightfully wicked imagination. I love the teasing mix of reward and punishment for having done a 'reasonable job' on the chores - and for her secret redecoration of your sissy room for naughty snorers! Please pass on my respects.

Looking forward to the next post!

5. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    Great post. Look forward to reading you’re diary from now on. :bigsmile:

6. paulie slave

House Husband
    Scotland
    Local Time:
    Just a quick entry before I do my chores...Thanks for the supportive comments folks - it means a lot. I'm off work for a couple of weeks at the moment so I'm getting to live my "housewife" fantasy, the thing is I've not been very well behaved, been obedient but not done all my chores. This means I've been locked for a very long time.

Today I'm going to sort this out, after this post I'm off to put my sissy dress on and make a proper start - Mistress is watching the fourth season of the 4400 today so I will clean the house, get on top of the laundry, scrub the bathroom and make a menu for next week.

My inlaws were staying last week and my mother in law was helping out with the laundry, she had a go at Mistress for wearing too many pairs of panties in a day - basically she thought that all the panties in the wash were Mistress's! We didn't want to point out that all the sensible ones were Mistress's and all the lacy and frilly ones were mine but I expect she figured it out. I'm noticing that as our lifestyle becomes more noticable (we have a pink bedroom with a pink pink single bed and no kids) no-one seems to want to bring it up. This is better than I expected to be honest.

The other change in my life is that I am giving up my drug addiction (cannabis - I know most people don't find it that addictive but I can't leave it alone and it's ruining my life and hand in hand with the cannabis goes alcohol) so expect me to be a grumpy bastard for the next while. I'm hoping that in the extreme boredom I will find my creativity again. Off to the chores.

paulie

7. paulie slave

House Husband
    Scotland
    Local Time:
    Long time no post...but here's an update.

I've been sick. For ages. A cold then sinus infection then stomach bug then another sinus infection which I'm getting over. No big deal but it's kept our D/s lifestyle stalled for ages. Mistress has been great with doing a lot of the chores that should have been mine so I'm determined to repay with some good service.

To that end I have epilated most of myself today and got rid of all that nasty body hair. Mistress is going out for a meal with friends tonight and she will be coming back to a clean organised house.

I've been in chastity most of the festive time with a cum allowed on Boxing Day. Mistress had me on all fours on the bed counting down from sixty and wanking with my left hand only - it got desperate at about 20 but I managed. She kindly let me cum again the next night after I helped her orgasm. So I'm locked now until my birthday in Feb.

Hope everybody had a good time over the last few weeks and I do intend to post more entries over the coming weeks.

Bye! :chores003:

sissy paulie

8. paulie slave

House Husband
    Scotland
    Local Time:
    Well that a weekend of housework, more housework and still more to do. I never thought this house could get into such a mess! Mistress has been catching up with work and watching movies. I have worn my maid's dress for most of the weekend and it's been good to get back into the swing of things although as ever I wish Mistress would be a bit more dominant - oh well.

She's been dropping hints about my coming birthday, a puppy cage or new shoes, maybe some lingerie and nightwear - all sounds good to me. I've asked that for my birthday I spend the whole day serving and pampering her; it's such a turn on that on my birthday I'll spend the whole day in service; needless to say Mistress was surprised by my request but seemed pleased.

Oh well off to cook dinner.

Sissy Paulie

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice