Can someone help me with some full belt questions

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by Lucy, Sep 14, 2011.

1. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    1:02 PM
    Hi,
    I am phil... I have bought and used various chastity devices with my partner...

CB6000 - uncomfortable/pain ful with erections and the pins split - discarded
    bon4 - rubbed my nuts raw and a cut in the penis - still got but wont use
    dickcage - really good design quite impressed but when you get sweaty you can slip out!
    spiral - metal chastity cage - yes ok hurts like hell when i get an erection, rubbed my balls sore - stopped...

I have had an unexpected windfall (not massive lol) and sold some latex on ebay so i have about 500 pounds to play with at the moment...

Have read all the forums and can see...

my-steel - ergoslim?
    neosteel.de - Arch?
    lockedinseteel.com - comfort - split wires?

All different comments....

My questions are:-

a) I am a grower really grow from 2 inches very flacid to 7 inches erect
    B) i have children in the house
    c) I do sometimes get a bad stomach (the joys of ibs) so i need to be able to keep my bum accesable and clean - very important.
    + Points my partner and I both like the idea of chastity and have played a bit and want to take it further...

I have googled, and googled and googled and read and read...so if anyone can kindly come to my rescue that would be fantastic...

All the best
    Phil

2. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I am not sure whether I really can help, but I will try to answer your questions anyway:

a) the tube probably needs to measured when semi erected ... some kind of average measurement. However, you should discuss this with the manufacturer, they have a much wider experience. As for the children I don't see the point. Just slip some pants over it - full belts are hardly detectable under clothing. However, they might discover when hugging you closer ... you simply need a good excuse. Just be a bit creative ;)

B) In that case I wouldn't recommend a total belt as the one listed. Try to get the chain version to keep your bum accessible for cleaning. Ask manufacturers for availability.

maid katrin

3. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    Thanks Katrin I dont think i want chains i dont want the noise if i can help it :)
    Best
    Phil

4. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    just dont be tempted with the tollyboy

5. Shimone

Shimone Long term member

management consultant
    Singapore
    Local Time:
    2:02 PM
    Why don't you ask if a chain with (rubber) coating would be possible / practicable ?

6. chastitylocked

chastitylocked Junior Member

Local Time:
    8:02 AM
    I had an Access Denied belt, back in the days they were in business. It had the chains, and other than them making a noise when sitting on a toilet seat, you wouldn't know they were there. If properly fitted, they should be taut, so there's no play of any kind. Not tight, necessarily, but not loose enough to jiggle either.

I don't have any kids so never had to worry about it. But I do recall reading once that a guy's kid hugged him and felt the steel underneath, and naturally asked him what it was. On the fly, he came up with the almost-valid-sounding excuse that he had a hernia and that he was wearing a brace to keep it from hurting. That might not work with an adult, but it was enough of an explanation for a little kid. I think he even used it as an educational experience by explaining about hernias. So it's definitely possible to be belted with kids.

7. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the chain suggestion but does anyone have a recommendation.
    I also spend nearly all day sitting down working

8. SirBottom

SirBottom Naga di Kandang

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Things may have improved, but I had a negative experience with LIS a couple of years ago, just in terms of getting my order. I'd look at the reviews section of the site with an eye toward customer service as well as product.

9. chastitylocked

chastitylocked Junior Member

Local Time:
    Yeah, sitting all day would be uncomfortable. A lot manufacturers offer a single cable that goes up your crack like a thong. I always thought that would be uncomfortable, but most people who have them say you get used to the cable very quickly. You just swing it to one side when defecating.

10. SissyCocu

SissyCocu The Strongest Sissy

Local Time:
    5:02 AM
    If you can afford all those toys, I would just splurge and just by a custom fitted piece. It will probably last you longer, slippage will be less of a problem and the manufacturer will usually walk you through the measurement process if you ask for help.

11. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    Thank you good idea... still thinking about belts my main concern is the kids detecting them - they all come for cuddles and with a device just around my c*ck it doesnt get noticed! .... but i find them too painful unless I am choosing the wrong models....

12. Shimone

Shimone Long term member

management consultant
    Singapore
    Local Time:
    2:02 PM
    don't know why these belt should be much easier to notice as the 'belt' itself is in the place where you wear your common belt...

As for devices - did you think of devices that are supportet by a belt so their wight won't be on your testicles any more ? Orin what way are they painful ?

13. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    I found the cb devices painful - rubbed my balls sore and a metal device just as bad - silicon bon4 is not so good either caused cuts in my balls and pen*s , the only one that was half useful is the dickcage - except when your sweaty It slipped off - with the standard 45mm ring and getting in that in the first place is a magical operation as it is!

14. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    5:02 AM
    Hi there, Phil

I have a Neosteel She-Male Sports model belt, that is what I can comment on. I'm a grower just like you. First device, to test the waters, was a CB3000. I was hooked, line and sinker.. Then got a great opportunity to be sized in person and check out all the items Neosteel had to offer at the time. Five years later, I still wear my belt as often as real life permits. Now back to your questions.

a) I am a grower really grow from 2 inches very flacid to 7 inches erect.. Me too, I'm very securely lock away most of the time. But in the shower or bath and enough soap I can pull my 2" inches out. But that's the only happen a couple of times. I soon after realizing this, I was somewhat disappointed, not being100% secure.. But knowing I was the one Cheating on myself, I never tried again. But did get a PA piercing done shorty after finding this out. But still haven't done any securing with it. But in the works, then I will be wishing I was more careful about what I wished for. I know Neosteel can make some modifications to accommodating a piercing for those in need of.

B) i have children in the house.. I have a Granddaughter that I have worn the belt around when shes comes over to visit. She's not any wiser about what Grandpa has under his panties. And have helped protect me at times from jumping young-in's.

c) I do sometimes get a bad stomach (the joys of ibs) so i need to be able to keep my bum accesable and clean - very important.

My belt has the 10mm coat cable running up my back side, I can pull it to one side enough for bathroom duties. Then wipe as normal and use a baby wipe if needed. I prefer to do it just before shower time, then I can get extra clean during the shower. But I carry a one time wipe in my pocket if not at home. I didn't think the belt models with the hole to shoot through would work for me, I,m not that good of shot at times.. lol. As for chains over the butt cheeks, ouch.. I have gotten so use to the one cable up the backside that I don't even know it there. Till I want out and it's not happening without the key.

As for the Arch, I have no personal experiences, but will be my next belt purchase. I have one pinch area with my belt, the tube to front shield. So that would be eliminated. But since your a grower, you will need Pierced with what ever device you choose, just my opinion, that is the only way I will be 100% sure I won't be snicking out where I shouldn't be.. Then too your partner can be sure your not cheating them of your indiscretions.

Good luck,, Missy Tanya

15. tholstro

tholstro Member

Local Time:
    7:02 AM
    Let me add my $.02 here... I have a NeoSteel system belt with the Arch and the Male System Total and I also have a Lawtowski (read some of my posts here that might provide additional insight to our journey in chastity).

The NeoSteel Arch is the what I'm in most of the time and it's the most comfortable. The Lawtowski is fairly comfortable as well but since it's for the most part steel panties, it's more restrictive and more to deal with. The Arch is very minimalistic and very effective. I can sleep in comfort and I'm a grower too. No pain what so ever. Sleeping in trapped ball style devices was always very uncomfortable for me.

I too am very concerned about being 100% clean. The cable on the Arch doesn't move. I expressed my concerns about the Arch design and cleanliness to Reinhold at NeoSteel. He said, just go and he's right. Not a problem. I use personal wipes after and I'm perfectly clean.

If your serious about chastity then make a serious investment but take your time and learn from the experiences of others here...

Tom

John likes this.
  16. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:
    <p> </p>
    <p>YES i can help with your questions ......!!there you have it...always the &quot;arch&quot; , yes the most modern and uncomplicated devices or solution to our problem were we want to be easy , secure , hygienic and comfortable locked. i one or the first &quot;arch&quot; i am still impressed and happy with that ever lasting product . the masterpiece range is good , no linings no wear and tear ,just<span class="Apple-converted-space"> </span>metal on the body is the best. as soon you got use to the restriction , the &quot;arch&quot; sits like a glove . i don`t feel my &quot;arch&quot; anymore but be 100% sure with all measurements. i did it by myself and it came right from the beginning !</p>
    <div>reg.<span class="Apple-converted-space"> </span><span class="J-JK9eJ-PJVNOc" style="background-color: yellow;">GWENY</span></div>

17. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    Hi All,
    Just a little update ..I bought a fetish felix cb100 belt..there test it version ...try it on if no good get most of your money back...and so far for comfort etc its been really good...
    I am deciding yet if i will get a custom sized cage....I find the current one comfortable and is enough to stop a full erection without too much pain. I can sleep fine and hand some minor problems with a cut last week which i have yet to find the cause for ...

Thanks for all the help!
    Phil

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice