Scrotum Agony!!! Please Help

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Slave_m1411, Sep 11, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. Slave_m1411

Slave_m1411 Junior Member

Local Time:
    8:48 AM
    Hey Guys, posted recently about being worried about being in 24/7 chastity with a dominant keyholder. My Initial fear was what it would be like at work, gym etc. I decided to try these things and take my keys with me before i go into this full time commitment and found that all was fine, I could work and work out with no problems. I did then find that i was getting very sore under my testicals, I kept getting my finger with a bit of moisturiser and just try to wedge it in to give it some grease and found this was ok for a bit but then the pain became to unbearable and i had to remove it. I read into this and found that apparently it was very common with the hinged ring of the CB3000. So i bought a CB6000 and found that it was very easy to hide and very discrete, but 4 nights later i am getting the same unbearable pain. I have removed the device and slipped into a nice tight pvc thong so that my Crouch is still encased. Is there anything people do to prevent this pain? what can be done? is it just something you learn to deal with? or do people find they need to be set free for a bit once a week or so? I am concerned as such easy release when my KH has the key may be a challenge. I am really in need of help as i actually enjoy the frusttration of wearing it as much if not more than my orgasm. Any help would be really appreciated. Thanks in advance Slave_M

2. DeesHubby

DeesHubby Active member

Manager
    illinois
    Local Time:
    1:48 AM
    I have found that there is no such thing as the perfect ring fit. Some days, I have to increase or decrease a ring size to prevent exactly what you are describing. What may fit one time is too large or too small the next time. Things grow and shrink. You may have that same problem.

3. locked4her

locked4her Member

Local Time:
    There is sometimes an excess of plastic on the ring where it has been formed and you need to get that sanded down (emery board should do), the other thing you can use is a nappy rash cream, it will help take the soreness away and help with healing.

4. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    you dont say how long you have been breaking yourself into wearing the device but if you are trying to run before you can walk this could be the reason. take your time and build up to longer and longer spells wearing the device. There is NO prize for rushing

5. Manteos Boy

Manteos Boy Slave to Mistress Manteo

Local Time:
    3:48 AM
    You may very well find that you have to remove the device for a short time to kinda "recover". Usually a day or so seems to help a lot. In time, your skin will toughen up a bit and it'll be much less painful. I'd suggest going to a larger ring, at least for a while. You'll probably be able to go back down in time, but find a ring that you can live with. It's not going to be significantly more secure with a smaller ring. It will be a little more secure, but still escapable if you try hard enough, so find a ring size that you can live with and learn to wrap your head around the fact that most people can escape the device with enough lube and just don't do it. If you never, try, it won't ruin it for you by seeing how easily you can do it. It is a deterrent to escape, but not 100% secure. It really only needs to be inescapable when you're will power is weak...ie when you have a raging hard on, and in those times you most likely won't be able to escape. When you're flaccid, you will be able to escape, but you should have the will power not to try.

If you learn to accept that and choose a ring size that doesn't torture you, you'll be much better off.

Good luck!

6. cereen0

cereen0 Guest

Also, I've been using Neosporin for those situations, it does double duty of being a good lubricant, and it helps things recover, put it on when you put the device on and some of these things may not happen.

7. tiemeupalso

tiemeupalso Long term member

texas
    Local Time:
    2:48 AM
    i found that baby oil Gel is th ebest thing around for lube and preventing what you describe.
    put some on the ring when you first put it on and then at least once or twice a day as long as you have it on with a finger or swab.

8. jnuts

jnuts Member

Local Time:
    2:48 AM
    Shameless plug ;)
    http://nuts4toys.net/toy-review/system-jo-premium-personal-lubricant/

I use that stuff and it rocks! Lasts a long time. I have a steel device but same principle.

9. SissyCocu

SissyCocu The Strongest Sissy

Local Time:
    12:48 AM
    CB6K isn't really best for such things. I find that plastic tends to start to cause issues, especially after exercise. You may have to spend extra on a custom piece. I just ordered from Mature Metal and I am very excited to see the results.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice