CBT: Technique Request

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Vithryld, Sep 8, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. Vithryld

Vithryld Slave

Local Time:
    12:07 AM
    As per instruction of my Mistress, I have consulted the Oracle (Google) for tips and strategies regarding CBT and have come up wanting. She has allowed me to consult this forum for more ideas. Would the members of this forum like to help? Mistress wishes to incorporate CBT as part of the tease and denial sessions I submit to during my chastity term. Here is a link indicating some basic instructions and safety precautions that we have already reviewed: http://www.malesubmission.com/faq/cbt.htm

Mistress does have PES electrostimulation kit at her disposal. One method she intends to employ is attaching the electrodes and setting the power to a setting I would normally need a great deal of time to build up to. The result would be a sudden and intense shock; the few times I have done so accidentally while using the device on myself have left an impression on me. I both anticipate and dread such a punishment.

She has also purchased a new whip, and has already used my body as a testing bed to hone her skill with it.

Are there any particularly exciting methods that you or your Keyholder like to employ? I understand if they are secret, I wouldn't want to reveal all my tricks ;)

2. jnuts

jnuts Member

Local Time:
    2:07 AM
    Are you shaved? If not, plucking would be interesting.

3. Vithryld

Vithryld Slave

Local Time:
    I shave my testicles and the base of my cock, along with my armpits. She already plucks my eyebrows, I do not think I could handle anywhere else. . .

4. jnuts

jnuts Member

Local Time:
    2:07 AM
    I know I couldn't!

5. MelsBitch

MelsBitch Junior Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:07 AM
    Plucking doesnt hurt that much. I've done my entire cock myself. The worst part is the under side of your balls near your ass hole.

6. Vithryld

Vithryld Slave

Local Time:
    Not to you, maybe! I suppose there are more painful things in life. Shrapnel wounds. Haymakers to the face. Not getting and Old Republic beta key. The pain from plucking is one of those low tolerance things I have, the other being pinching. I don't know why, I have never, ever, liked being pinched.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice