The Fun of Cape Cod Richie

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Cape Cod Richie, Jun 30, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. Cape Cod Richie

Cape Cod Richie Senior Member

Local Time:
    5:49 AM
    Thank you very much Billus!!,

I think I picked every wrong type of code in my many attempts to get that ticker. It's really neato.
    Now about that orgasm.....oh well.........[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. Cape Cod Richie

Local Time:
    Oh yeah, my Jailbird. I'm working on a review but I sent it back for some adjustment on the rings and I ordered a 3rd ring. Should receive it tomorrow (I think) and will continue testing. Review will be posted at my usual haunts when complete.

I'm way past my previous record of 62 Days (now @ 69). I think Mrs. Keyholder is being affected by those e-mails from Sarah Jameson that I signed her up for. I must be a masochist. Oh well. Lust, lust, drip, drip..........it's my fault. Hehe..............

3. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    9:49 AM
    Happy to help. ;)

4. Cape Cod Richie

Local Time:
    It's been a while since I've been to this site and it's changed again. At least I have a photo (blurry?) again and not that dopey smiley face.

Was headed for record setting lock up time of 73 days but things went south and that got messed up. I just locked up 1 hour ago (she always has keys) after getting lusty reading posts on this site.

After spending so much time one wonders it IT still works and I had some problems with a device (I have a screwy body) and ended up loose and the Lust won (at least 3 times in the last 4 days). Everything works fine down there but when loose I become very normal and boring. I have no interest in bondage and sexy things. I enjoy the by product of chastity and the changes it makes in me. My life is very mundane and I've burnt out any hobbies I used to be interested in. Obsessive addictive personality can do these things. I find something that makes me happy and I jump in head first and immerse my self in the hobby till there's nothing left and I dump it. Chastity is sort of a hobby but more. More of a change in lifestyle that involves someone else (Mrs. Keyholder). I am also selfish ( and honest, too) so part of it is about ME but I'm still looking for a little more from HER. I want to share the game. I want her to benefit but she seems to be not too driven. She seems happy and I'm scratching my head. Huh?

She has books and gets regular e-mail from Sarah Jameson in her Inbox ( I signed her up). About the only thing she has me do is rub her legs (she likes that) in the evening. She has smooth little legs (she's tiny). She'll go along with anything I come up with (bondage scenarios) and help out but does not start anything on her own. Waaahhhh.

I know I am fortunate to have a keyholder. This last episode she didn't seem to care I was loose. In the past I was elated when she saw me loose and had me lock up.

Today is my 30th year wedding anniversary. Obviously she's a keeper and I must be too (to her). My quest to make more fantasy into reality will not stop. What else is there in life? The quest to be Happy I think.

Hope everyone is having a good Labor Day weekend. Stay chaste and Have Fun!!

5. Cape Cod Richie

Local Time:
    After thrashing about it seems I have "It". That perfect device. Am now in a Queen's Keep that I barely know is there. It's comfortable no matter the temperature. I can't pull out nor cheat. Uh oh.

One thing is for sure; I'm persistent. I didn't give up. I knew it was out there, even for my screwy body.

I cannot praise enough Mature Metal's customer service in helping me achieve what I was after. (Are we crazy?) The fantasy has come true and to me that's what life is about; making one's fantasies come true.

If only I could wear this wonderful shiny toy at work would my fantasy be more complete. Not going there. Maybe I can make the retirement fantasy come true someday. I think that one's harder than the chastity fantasy. As it is, when I'm not working I am secured in stainless steel. It and Lust are my (almost) full time partners. What could be better? Wahoo!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice