How to introduce Mistress to toys?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Mux, Sep 5, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. Mux

Mux MuxIsLocked

Local Time:
    9:54 PM
    Recently locked up in chastity, Mistress' intentions are crystal clear: "you'll only be unlocked if I need My penis to service Me."

Of course, if asked I will serve Her just as I now help Her to Her pleasure whenever She requires it (= often :).

However I really wonder if Mistress should allow me to penetrate Her. I mean, how can a sub perform such a dominant act on his Mistress? I feel this is 'not right' and is 'not done'.

So I suggested that there are toys very well suited to fulfill her needs; they can be of any size, shape and have infinite staying power. Her servant can use these to serve Mistress even better than with his own tool. So lots of pros!

For Mistress this is simply a no-no. She needs my 'flesh' and will not allow any artificial means to pleasure Her (She has never ever used any).

I know this is because she loves me so much!!

But knowing my Mistress so very well, I'm positively sure that She, Herself, will be surprised how much (more) pleasure she can get from toys. She could receive and take so much pleasure from the wealth of great looking toys that exist.

I only she were open to this suggestion. I would so much love to show Her that she's missing out on her potential pleasure if she is solely relying on Her human penis.

Simply buying Her some toy would be too pushy/brutal.

So how can I help her pass that reluctance and possibly introduce to Her a world of pleasure - just for Her? What are your experiences and tips?

Thank you very much.

2. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    You cannot! simple as that. You make all the right noises as most of us do in this situation but what you really are saying is that you would like her to do other things as well as the chastity thing under the pretence that it is for her and her pleasure. There are thousands of people reading these posts who would bite your arm off to have the situation you already have and yet you want more. Do not attempt to push things at all onto your wife anything she does has to be done because SHE desires it not you

3. Mux

Mux MuxIsLocked

Local Time:
    Point taken! That's why I won't bother her with it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice