A Long Time Coming

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by Mistress Michelle, Sep 4, 2011.

1. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    10:51 AM
    Ok, first of all I wrote a thread a while back about susie, had it almost done and ready to post then she pops up with all this stepping down from My services thing and posted that in Mansion. Pissed Me off!! Anyway, since then I have been talking with susie and have decided to post the original thread, it may seem a bit strange now posting something I wrote weeks ago, but I am thinking its important, not only for Me, but for susie as well, so here it is....

The name of it was Susies Dedication

As many of you know susie has been with Me for a very long time, shes been here during the good and the bad, came and stayed with us when Rick became ill, has spent tons of time here building stuff, keeping the house up when we went on our cruise last year, has brought Me and Rick alot of nice things which we have displayed around the house and outside. We have laughed and cried together, we have argued together, and yes, I have even beat the shit out of her lol, big surprise huh? Anyway, through all this I have neglected to mention susie as often as I should have and I'll be the first to admit that. I dont know why to be honest with you, just never really knew what to say, I know thats not an excuse, and I know its My fault. I had lots of things I coulda said, lots of scenarios we have played out together that I could have shared. susie has been dedicated to Me for a very long time, shes always been there for us and always will be. I know shes a bit crazy ;) But, I love her, she reminds Me everyday of who I am, what I need to do, and how important I am to her. she hurts when I hurt and shes always there to catch My tears. susie and Rick have a wonderful relationship and enjoy each others company as well. So, anyway, with all the issues I have going on with rachel, as sad as I am, as hurt as I am, susie is right there to try as hard as she can to make Me smile, to help Me with her laughter, to keep Me moving forward. For that susie, know you are loved and cherished for being not only My girl, but a truely wonderful friend whom I know without a doubt I will always have. I love you susie. Dont ever forget that!!

Mistress Michelle

2. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    7:51 AM
    Very Nice Mistress!! I have wrote so many things and stored them inside this computer. At the time it was important that I document them. But when it comes to sharing??? I personal think Susie knows just how much she means to us all. Just agree with ya that sometimes she is a little bit Crazy!! Well maybe more the a little bit. But that's one of the many reasons that we luv her. Heck most of us are crazy at times about something, and this Mistress/Domination stuff can drive even the sane ones over the edge. Just look at a few post around here and soon you to will think we are all a little strange...

My only question is where's my pat on the back,, oh ya, I know.. :spankwhip: :whipbang: :sex007: :sex020: :balls: :smilies_xxx22: OK I get it, Really going to Get It!! Missy Sore Ass Tanya.. lol

3. susie q

susie q Dear friend of the Mistress Michelle clan

Local Time:
    Thank you Mistress that was all i ever really needed ,very pitiful and petty i suppose but we all need a lil hug now and then ,at least we can all agree on the crazy part ,hmmmmmmm ,i'll be the first to admitt that one but never lost sight of things nor ever will ,so cheers,curtseys and i stumble at times as i feel we all have ,lots of love to you rick and everyone as always :manga_cheer:

4. Ms.Linda

Ms.Linda No longer a member

Local Time:
    9:51 AM
    Beautifully said, Michelle...and yes, susie, we all need a little hug once in a while. It's not pitiful or petty. It's human nature to want to be made to feel as if what we do really matters or makes a difference. I'm so glad to see the two of you back where you belong...you are both very special to me.

Take care.

5. susie q

Local Time:
    Well first of all thank you Ms Linda and tanya and of course Mistress,i've been wanting to reply to this but not before giving it some thought and i'll try to explain some of the reasons that brought on the choice i made in the first place.Alot of things did not happen overnight and as stated in a post i made has nothing to do with Mistress,rick or anyone for that matter more somewhat personal matters and not going into here,Mistress and i spoke and i explained what was really going on for what she thought it was about was way offbase but can understand totally why she may have thought that was the case ,was a normal human responce looking at a situation and forming an opinion but i don't look at things the way most people do (i'm not from this planet)some of it is personal and i can't share here but she may but she knows and all that matters to me.i'm very happy to say this has been resolved and that we will ALWAYS be friends if nothing else no matter who stays in the lifestyle or leaves and truly hope that if rachel comes back things will work out this time for your happiness is all that really matters and i'll always work mine out ,the money part hmmmmm thats the tough one but i'll pull it off somehow ,curtseys ,hugs n kisses to all

6. susie q

Local Time:
    I left a few things out,hard to think this early but wanted to add that all time spent with you all has always been fun and things done were heartfelt and done because i wanted to do them and help it's what makes me whom i am and when rick got out of the hospital i feel it really changed the Mistress/sissy relationship and took things to a different level and was very personal,not sure if that was a good thing or bad but either way was needed to be done no matter what ...the lack of recognition at times hmmmmmm just selfish i suppose on my end and as Ms Linda said we all need to feel that were needed and apprieciated and i'm all ate up with that crap and it's silly i suppose but alot on my end came from events of the past few years and to tell the truth you and rick took alot of that away and made me feel that i was just that so as far as the online bailout,sorry about that one ..Big Curtseys

7. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    It's ok MIstress hell You have susie and missy and i will have halloween

8. susie q

Local Time:
    Strange to me that you would say that but i'll give it's due
    No offence to anyone
    Including you

Needs your help
    you know it's true
    Make up your mind G/f Everyomes blue

Missy and i cannot do
    The gift that you give
    To one so true

Breaks my heart n not sure why
    Guessing i suppose But pretty sure
    A sweet girl
    Hence no cure

Drift through life never known
    The wonder
    gift
    SparkleWhat you may have blown

But i don't judge everybody has their own thing and i know your lifes in abit of a mix ,maybe someday your rainbow will shine through the shield that holds you back........from a friend mmmmmmmm :manga_bath:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice