Best device for PA piercing with frequent use of metal detectors

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by MsLigeia, Aug 24, 2011.

1. MsLigeia

MsLigeia New member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:43 PM
    I've read every post I could find, but nothing seems to describe both PA piercings and the need to be able to pass through metal detectors, so I'm hoping someone will be able to weigh in on this.

My pet has a CB6000 and now a PA piecing (10g) that is several months old. I'm now considering what option would be best for long-term wear. I've thought about just replacing the standard curve barbell jewelry with either a captive bead ring and placing a cable through the ring or a different chastity device like the PA5000, but I'm open to other suggestions.

Before you respond, note that the one additional consideration that I need to take into account is that my pet frequently passes through metal detectors because of his job, so some of the chastity options are not realistic for my pet. Any metal used must be surgical-grade stainless steal because that is the only thing that does not set off the metal detectors.

Also, if we opted for the cable, does anyone know where I could purchase one? Previous post link to Tickleberry, but they are out of stock or no longer carry them.

2. Ms_Eva

Ms_Eva Member

Local Time:
  3. MsLigeia

MsLigeia New member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thanks, Ms Eva.

Here's an update for anyone who is also trying to securely lock his or her pet up :

I had contacted customer service for A.L. Enterprises, and they said that the lock in the PA-5000 is a "brass lock with a chrome finish," and "haven’t heard of anyone setting off a detector yet, but wouldn’t want your pet to be the first one." A possibility, but not something I want to spend money on to find that it doesn't meet my needs.

We have tested the Birdlocked, but my disobedient pet figured out how to masturbate with it on. (And now you know why he has to be caged in the first place!)

Arrangements have been made for custom curved barbell with a permanent slave ring on the top and a removable flat disk on the bottom. In theory, the jewelry will go in, then the CB6000S will go on over that, with the flat disk inside of the CB and the slave ring exposed. Then a cable will be placed through the slave ring and attached to the CB with the plastic lock. Once the jewelry arrives, I'll update with a picture or two.

4. tholstro

tholstro Member

Local Time:
    I've used the 5000 for travel quite a bit. I did however have an interesting experience in San Jose Airport. They use full body scanners. Now I've gone thru other full body scanners before and never had issue. This time was different. I was called over and asked if I had something in my pocket. I said no. They said that saw an anomaly on the scan and needed to screen me in private. Two agents led me to a private screening room and I knew what was coming. One agent did the pat down and felt the 5000. He asked what it was. I said it was jewelry. He said that he had to see it. So I dropped em right there. The other agent looked like he was hating life! I'm sure he didn't want to see my junk... The agent concluded with, where did you get that? I responded with, from my wife. He said, does it come off? And I said, yes, with a key that my wife keeps. He just smiled!

I'm sure TSA agents see lots of stuff and I'm sure that I'm not the only person that's been in a situation like that. I feel for agents that have to inspect at that level! Needless to say my Mistress and I laughed at that one.

5. AliceInBondageLand

Moderator Verified Female

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:43 PM
    I have sent my ex back and forth across the US with a metal chastity device, and he declares it just like you would any other medical issue. They usually ask if you can take it off, smile when you say someone else has the key... then send you on your way.

San Jose is pretty vigilant. The airports paying enough attention to "catch us" were San Jose, San Francisco, Vegas and Chicago.

A few times he got the special "OMG, you gotta come look at this!" response (highly unprofessional but very amusing) where the TSA agent would bring other people into the room to "show them" the device and explain the situation. I think they could tell he enjoyed being teased about it.

6. AliceInBondageLand

Moderator Verified Female

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:43 PM
    We've never been denied a flight. In one case, he called me to have me explain the situation to the agent and why I don't let my slave fly with the key.
    ... but that was when he was wearing a Kali's Teeth bracelet and technically they were worried it could be a weapon (because it is sharp).

Usually they have seen it all a million times before, already. There are a LOT of us out there and there is nothing against the law about it.

7. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    12:43 AM
    What about an acrylic ring for your pa?

My now ex partner Adele bought me an acrylic captive ball ring for my pa. She put a chain on it then glued the ball in place. She chain threaded through the end slot of our cb-6000s and put the the whole thing on me. She attached the other end of the chain to padlock and had me cut off the remaining length of chain. (There are non-metal alternatives to the chain). I asked her how much the ring cost (I found out later they are inexpensive) as we'd have to cut it to remove it. I was told that; first it didn't matter it was worth it to prevent me pulling out even though she knew I'd never even tried. second it was not going to be removed very often anyway. That thought with the knowledge I couldn't pull out if I wanted to was a real head fuck.

It was nearly 6 weeks later when I was told to go and buy 6 new rings and where from and to get purple ones. It was a small shop staffed by the owner, who was a very attractive young woman. I asked to look at acrylic 20mm diameter 5mm gauge ball closure rings. I was told she did not keep that size in stock but I could order one it would only be a couple of days. When I asked for 6 purple ones she said, Oh are you Adele's partner? I was surprised but said yes. She said is it for your pa to keep you in your chastity thing? There were other people in the shop too. I nearly died on the spot lol. I said yes and she told me I could have 1 and I was to come back in a month and smiled, and then said and if you come back too early for it then it will be another month. I waited an extra couple of days to be safe. When I went back for it she told me if I hadn't come back soon enough I'd have had to order another and wait 6 weeks as she'd put in on general sale. As I was leaving she said have fun I don't suppose you will be back for quite a while. I wasn't but it was quite a turn on the next few times I went back there knowing that she knew all about it. I learned she was a friend old Adele's. What else they'd talked about Adele never said and I knew better than to ask.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice