Ms Lori's in air security

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by mmmohair, Aug 3, 2011.

1. mmmohair

mmmohair Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:44 PM
    I'm presently wearing a device from Mature Metal. Since it has a padlock I feel I can always cut it open by myself if I really want, if for instance I couldn't stand the tube anymore and desperately need an orgasm. And, as for tubes that doesn't utilize piercing, it is possible to pull out of it in the shower. It is just to be super flaccid and to use a lot of soap. The knowledge I could open it whenever I wan to and the possibility to pull out of course has a negative psychological effect: It isn't a 100 % chastity device and my wife is only controlling my chastity as long as I accept it.

So, to get into real chastity I have ordered a #7 from Ms Lori. If it works with my PA piercing we hope my wife can control my chastity to 100 %. However, when we discussed this my wife said she will not let me remove the Lori tube when traveling in work, as she does now (yes I have tested all stupid plastic devices and also asked Ms Lori if she could manufacture non-metal devices again). She claimed it is just for me to explain for the airport security I'm having a metal chastity tube and to show it for them on request. Well, I don't want to do that. It would be too embarrassing. I would be well known at our local small airport where I pass quite often. The guy withe steel willie - ha, haaa. Never.

So, is there anyone here that actually tested air security with a heavy steel device that shoud trigger all metal detectors? What happened?

2. phoopha

phoopha Junior Member

Local Time:
    3:44 PM
    If you really don't want to do it, especially if it might cause you issues with work, then, personally, I think it would be wrong to make you do it. Yes, we all tend to do things, or fantasise about doing things, that we really don't want to do but, there has to be agreement about what is and is not permissible within the relationship. If a plastic device would work for the purpose of chastity, then it would seem a fair compromise, if you were willing to take the risk that you could still, potentially, be found out.

3. mmmohair

mmmohair Junior Member

Local Time:
    Hmmm, got the the Lori #7 yesterday and I'm locked in since then. I have a business travel in two weeks. Wife thiks its my problem... We'll see. I don't think she dares not to let me out before that....

4. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    what about wearing some other metal item such as a wristband or collar maybe that also will not come off but that will be more easily visible to security,it can,t be unusual for some people to go through with items like these on that cannot be removed and then when you pass through the scanner gate the alarm will sound anyway. If they do ask to search you they would then only hopefully assume it was the metal collar or wristband?. let us know what happens

5. corsac

corsac Long term member

Spokane, WA
    Local Time:
    7:44 AM
    I have read other places that it was not that big of a deal. They were very professional from what I hear. As far as a metal collar or what not, the machine goes red at the area of the body that has metal on it. You should be ok, but I understand, I would not want the hassle, or embarrassment...

6. subklik

subklik Office Girl

Local Time:
    10:44 AM
    Here is what i do. I wear a CB6000 with a lock right now, and i go to court often for work. Every court house in the city has a metal detecting scanner, i always carry a camera or cel phone in a discreet pouch on my belt. i always "forget" to take it out, and i annunce before going through that i have a metal plate in my arm and in my hip from a car accident. The alarm always goes off, then they come at me with a wand and say *excuse me sir..." when they wave the wand in the crotch area and the wand goes off, i take my camera or phone out and smile and say "Oh, i forgot about that"
    It works every time and they let me go. i do not go to the same court house often enough so that they remember me much so..just an idea. Now i hate to say this but i am a white, young looking middle aged man with a relaxed but authoritative demeanor, and that surely helps. Unfortunately there are stereo type profiles that this may notwork for, also you gotta be very cool to make this work. So judge yourself accordingly, and as those infamous legal letters always say "govern yourself accordingly".

subklik (the buzzer setter offer.)

7. pistachio

pistachio New member

Local Time:
    With airport paranoia being what it is these days (heck, they give 5-year-olds and grannies pat-downs that would qualify as bordering on sexual assault), I expect that you will be 'discovered'. I think most TSA officers would find it 'too much information' and just move on, but small towns are different sometimes...

I think the bigger issue is the mixed message you are sending your wife. You say you want to give her 100% control. I think she is giving you just that. 100% is 100%, and if you cannot handle that as reality, then you just want a fantasy - nothing wrong with that, I think most people fantasize a lot bigger than their reality.

8. edgednblu

edgednblu New member

Local Time:
    9:44 AM
    I have just arrived to this forum site. I am fascinated by this "chstity" livestyle, would love to experience it but (no pun intended), don't have the bals for it...ergo, fantasizing larger than reality.

Your problem is a perfect example of why I would be troubled with wearing a device. I am still afraid of being in a car accident, being rushed to the hospital and being discovered to be wearing underwear with holes in it. I do think, however that I can add something here:

What if you were to wear a plastic device on your trips so that metal detectors would not discover it. If the device used a one time locking device that would be ruined if it were to be tampered with such as a special colored tie wrap or unusual brand of lock. Something that you couldn't easily replace. Then, have your wife contact someone in the town you are flying into thru this or another site...someone that would understand your position and would be willing to help on that end. Next day air the Lori device ahead of time and the person on the other end could meet you at the airport, remove the plastic device and then install the Lori. Just reverse the operation for the flight home. Maybe a little envolved but, better being embarrassed in front of someone who understands your circumstances than in front of the swat team at the airport! Could make a kinky situation a little kinkier! Judging from the people on this and other forums I would think there would be plenty of people willing to help.

Otherwise, just drive! edge

9. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    I do think that anyone who has the balls(?)to not remove the cb device if travelling through some form of security search or other will already be prepared for the worst to happen and will be already in the place that they need to be ti be examined wearing it if they are discovered. I would not have the nerve to do it but i know from some of the (genuine) submissives out there that they have long come to the realisation that the device is a part of them and their relationship in much the same way as most people have a wedding ring on at all times. Having given control to someone else it is up to the keyholder whether or not they feel the wearer is up to the daunting task of maybe being discovered. If my wife should happen to read this at some point in time i would be crapping myself with panic! please dont do it.

10. mmmohair

mmmohair Junior Member

Local Time:
    #pistachio

Hmmm, 1-0 for you. Your are correct - I want her having 100 % control. Well see how this turn out...

11. Ms_Eva

Ms_Eva Member

Local Time:
    9:44 AM
    Very interesting topic, please keep us posted - if you did, indeed went on with it, and how it went?
    I am remote keyholder and my boy travels a lot ... switching to plastic all the time is .... nuisance.

12. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Even plastic isn't necessarily save, these days, since many airports have the body scanners. If they see it in that scanner, you may well be taken aside.

Aside from the obvious issue of embarrassment, there is also simply the practical issue of the risk of missing flights. If you're taken aside by security, it may take them 1/2 hour or more to get you somewhere, check you out, and send you on your way. Does your partner really want you to risk missing flights over wearing the device? It's something to consider.

mikecb

13. mmmohair

mmmohair Junior Member

Local Time:
    Well, I survived yesterday. I had a short domestic fligth back and forth. My wife didn't me remove the steel tube, despite my initial refusal flying if she didn't let me free. It ended up I gave the flight a try - I only had to pass air security twice and what I knew the personnel here don't use hand hold metal detectors - at least not at the local airport. I was extremely nervous. My plan was to keep and hide my belt with a metal bucle on through security. The alarm of course wennt on. I loudly said it must have been because of the belt. Luckily I wasn't asked to go back. Instead I had a personal hand search by a lady. She didn't find anything and I made it! On the homeway, to reduce the risk of a special search even further I locked a padlock to one of my trouser straps (or what you call it) and kept the key in my bag. The idea was I could claim i didn't have the key if I was asked to remove all metal. In such case I would force the personnel to make a hand search (bright idea, isn't it!). Anyway, on the way back home they forgot asking me to remove my belt (it couldn't be seen under my shirt). The alarm went on again. I showed the belt and they did another body search by hand without result. I made it again!

Now to my problem. On Mondy I have a two day business trip and have to pass air security six times, four international. I will not take this risk and will stay home if wife doesn't let me free...

/mmmohair

14. mmmohair

mmmohair Junior Member

Local Time:
    Well, she let me out for the business trip. I promised to behave during th 48hrs away - which I did. Now I'm locked in again. Day 36 and she is away for a week. Ouch, not even T&D.
    /mmmohair

15. mmmohair

mmmohair Junior Member

Local Time:
    Now four years later we have the following system when I travel:
    I always travel nude, i.e. without wearing the #7. Instead I put it in my suitcase together with a combination lock box. When at my destination I put on and lock the #7, put the key in the box, change the lock combination in a way I can't see the new combination, take a picture of the new combination with my phone, e-mail the picture to my wife, erase the e-mail and picture and finally lock the box and remove the correct combination sequence. When going back home I call my wife and get the combination, remove the #7 etc. It's of course a question of trust, but it works for us.
    On shorter business trips, over a day or two, I don't weare the device - she trusts me.

16. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    12:44 AM
    Our solution is the two devices.
    While not traveling we use the Steelworxx Tube Jacket 24/7, however on the morning of the flight the device is removed and the PA5000 fitted. I then stay in the Plastic device and once back home immediately unlocked and locked back in the steelworxx. Its not that big a hassle as we both do not want any airport scenes.
    I do not have the keys to the PA5000 while traveling and it does not set of the metal detectors.

17. lefty1

lefty1 New member

Local Time:
    7:44 AM
    A few months ago I flew alone from SFO on a short domestic flight so we agreed I'd get there early and leave my Lori locked on. I reported that I have.some steel I can't remove, and got the response that it must be from a war injury. I was wanted except in the crotch and wiped for traces of explosives and then passed.

Now I can't assume this would happen every time or that a younger dude would get passed so easily, but I'll be doing it again.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice