cheap cock cage

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by sissy4u2use, Sep 2, 2011.

1. sissy4u2use

sissy4u2use New member

Local Time:
    9:28 AM
  2. 1mlockedup

1mlockedup Active member

Rail Transportation
    New York
    Local Time:
    10:28 AM
    It's a get looking device, but be warned IF.... it's called the "Jail House ", it will Rust. It's a great device to try and see if metal is for you.
    We got around the rust issue by use of an epoxy clear coat.

3. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    2:28 PM
    i bought something similar on e-bay from an chap here in the uk called caged sales and it is brilliant!, there is and has been NO problems with rusting or breaking or splitting and once on it looks really good. I have mine coupled to a short length of stainless chain that just goes around the waist and the link passes over the two locating pegs when slipping on the tube before applying the lock. it helps support the device and holds it closer to the tummy but also stops any attempt at pullout alongside the knowledge that it cannot under any circumstance fall off and drop to the floor( something i learnt to my embarrassment whilst wearing a cb6000 while playing tennis). Mine cost about £21.00 best money i spent. :lol:

4. Mux

Mux MuxIsLocked

Local Time:
    3:28 PM
    It is good looking. I'm wearing it and for me personally the tube diameter is (way) too small so my willy 'worms' itself up to the top part of the cage. As such that's not a real problem (you can 'shake' it into place again) ... until you get morning wood :).

As it's a real open cage, hygiene is not an issue which is really great. A good wash under the shower puts everything in place again.

I like the narrowness between the horizontal rings which is why I chose this one rather than a Jail bird like device (e.g. Mature Metal) with its vertical bars which seem to me a bit to widely spaced. On the other hand, the narrowness is whats makes it that the penis worms itself up (and bulge skin through it).

Can't wait to get my Twister II which is basically the same style (rings) but built to order (and a lot more expensive :-( ). The Twister II as more bars on the tip than this one (or the Twister I). I suppose that makes access to the glans more difficult which is what we want no?

As I'm not intending to wear it any longer than necessary I suppose the rust is not an issue. So to me this one is just a temporary solution or (dirt cheap) spare part.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice