Problem with CB6000

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by dolcesub, Sep 1, 2011.

1. dolcesub

dolcesub New member

Local Time:
    10:35 AM
    Hi

I have some quiestion on the cb6000.
    I try different rings and the correct (in my opinion) is the third (exactly the medium). But whit this during the night I have the normally erection and my penis can go up and not hurt. In my wife opinion (and also in my) it is not properly correct.
    Then I try a smallest ring, but this is too small and hurt in normally condition and hurt very much during the erection.
    This is normally problem for a beginner?
    Do you have a similar problem? Do you have any suggestions?

Thanks
    ipb.global.registerReputation( 'rep_post_66099', { domLikeStripId: 'like_post_66099', app: 'forums', type: 'pid', typeid: '66099' }, parseInt('') );

2. Manteos Boy

Manteos Boy Slave to Mistress Manteo

Local Time:
    5:35 AM
    Ciao dolcesub.

If you're just starting out, choose a ring that is comfortable. At least at first, forget about security. Get something that you can tolerate. Wear that until you can comfortable sleep all night. It will probably also help to use some lubricant un the under side of the scrotum around the ring at night (I love baby oil gel). I sleep on my stomache most of the time and had a terrible time doing that when I started out in in my CB6000. I used to wake up with a burning pain around the ring and have to get up and walk around or go pee to relieve the pain. I increased to a larger ring and found it possible to sleep all night comfortably. Eventually, your body will adapt to the ring. The skin will toughen up and the scrotum will stretch a little. You will likely be able to decrease to a smaller size.....maybe even 2 sizes eventually, but don't rush it. Just wear something that is tolerable.

I found that no matter how small the ring was, I could still pull out of the rear of the device if I tried enough, so I resigned myself to the fact that the device was a deterrent and a representation of Mistress' will that I have no access to my genitals and chose a ring that I could live with. Smaller rings made it slightly more difficult to escape, but didn't prevent it.

Go slow. use a larger ring and a the smallest spacer you can comfortably live with and decrease ring size as you're able and you'll find the right combination that works for you and keeps you in the headspace that your mistress deserves.

Buona Fortuna

3. wishful4

wishful4 Member

Local Time:
    4:35 AM
    Start with a base ring that does not cause your scrotum to turn blue or become cold to the touch i.e. does not cut off blood flow. Use some lubricant at first until your skin toughens up a bit. Try the largest spacer first, then work your way to a smaller one. Use a good quality lotion inside the cage to allow your penis to move the entire length of the cage when you attempt to erect.

4. TCFun

TCFun Long term member

Local Time:
    5:35 AM
    This is why this forum is so good. If you posted this question on other sites you'll get 'just lock it on and suffer' responses. Here you get constructive advice to help you achieve a fulfilling chastity experience :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice