Spikes or No Spikes

Discussion in 'Lori Devices' started by ReReDrock, Aug 11, 2011.

1. ReReDrock

ReReDrock New member

Local Time:
    10:25 AM
    Im on the verge of ordering a Lori #2D. I followed pansytart's guide, and have myself measured. The only thing left to decide is whether or not to get spikes. I noticed one user said that the spikes kept him from moving around too much and prevented him from pulling out, while another user said the the spikes provided "pain and discomfort." As i will be wearing this everyday, i would prefer the former. I know that I can always send it back to Lori to have the spikes removed. But because of the price tag and the extremely long wait (up to 30 weeks now), I would prefer to get it right on the first try. I would really appreciate the opinion of any Lori users here, spikes or not. Thanks

2. weezies02915

weezies02915 Junior Member

Local Time:
    1:25 PM
    I have heard on more than a couple of sites, the spikes make it rather uncomfortable to wear, plus with the #2d ( that genrally means you have a piercing) that being said ,you can't pull out of the device, now the other popular complaint is, the device is on the heavy side, lots of top notch stainless steel ( Mistress Lori doesn't skimp on quality)

Now I have a Lori's #11, simple but way effective, light as a feather, you can wear it 24/7 with no problems, plus it's half the price of the #2d,

It's great to see you doing your homework, I wish I had gotten it right on the first try, it took me 5 devices to get it right, good luck with your journey.......

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice