My 1st real attempt at Chastity

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by cuan, Aug 21, 2011.

1. cuan

cuan The Virgin

Local Time:
    10:32 AM
    Hi,

I have played around with Chastity devices for a while and have even gone a few days (ok, only 2) without touching myself. But even then I always had access to the key so it never really frustrated me too much. I am an honest to goodness virgin, but usually masturbate 5 or 6 times daily. That might be too often...

cuan

2. nina

nina New member

Local Time:
    3:32 PM
    The best thing to do is most probably to start gradually. For example wear a device for 24 hours / one day a week (for example on from saturday mid-day to sunday mid-day), then 48 hours / two days a week (for example from Friday evenings to Sunday evenings), then three days a week, etc... For longer period, wait untill you have says 2 weeks holidays so that you are fairly relaxed and do not have to worry about work / your boss.

Some manufacturers make devices of various sizes of rings and spacers. The gradual approach also allows you to experiment with various sizes and get comfortable with your device. It also prepares you pshycologically, for example to increase your confidence in wearing it under your clothes in public. Make sure that you get comfortable with your device and make sure that it does not hurt before using it for long periods.

3. cuan

cuan The Virgin

Local Time:
    10:32 AM
    Hi nina,

I've already been in my cage for 6 days now. Here is the post I started about it... I've currently got about 500+ hrs to go... Not sure I'll make it but I want to try.

4. isi15

isi15 Member

Local Time:
    5:32 PM
    My Wife me chastity imposed 12 years ago and has increased the duration of confinement and now I'm four months without being able to shut off the cage is a CB 6000.

5. AliceInBondageLand

Moderator Verified Female

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:32 AM
    Congrats on finding a device that is comfortable to wear for several days at a time on your first try. That's something to be proud of.
    There is something extra forbidden about locking a virgin into chastity! :-D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice