My Journey Into Chastity

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by angelsdominique, Aug 12, 2011.

1. angelsdominique

angelsdominique New member

Local Time:
    9:57 PM
    First of all, greetings to everyone! After lurking around the edges of the forums I felt it time to introduce myself and relate my story to all.

I am Milady Angel's slutty gurl dominique. We have now been involved in Chastity and Cross Dressing for over a year and continue to expand the scope of our relationship as time passes. I sit here typing wearing the Bon4 chastity device that Milady purchased for me just over a year ago and which I I am now locked into 24/7. Additionally I am wearing the 44D breast forms and bra, steel boned corset, 10 strap garterbelt, cuban heel back seamed stockings, 7" heel, black patent platform shoes, full makeup and wig and large drop earrings that Milady also purchased for me.

I am also wearing a rubber collar, wrist and shoe chain/ankle cuffs that are also locked on.

What began as an admission on my party to my submissive that I had a desire to cross dress has turned into a very enlightening journey of switched roles for both of us, the cross dressing and the unexpected, at least on my part, exploration of chastity. I must say that sometimes, the most unexpected things are the most pleasurable. This journey into chastity has certainly proved to be such the case.

What began as a weekend activity, sort of, well, you all know how it goes :) I have forgotten the last time that I was granted an orgasm and yet still wake up every morning at 4:00 AM with the Bon4 stretched to it's limit with my hardened cock inside. Milady is VERY adept at teasing me to make that happen whenever she desires. Perhaps soon she will again grant me an orgasm.

So that's an introductory look at another member. If anyone has questions feel free to send them my way!

Milady Angel's slut gurl dominique

Attached Files:

2. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:57 AM
    Hello dominique,

thanks you very much for the nice introduction and most of all, welcome to the Mansion.
    It's always nice to read about a new gurl that enjoys feminization, chastity and bondage. I particularly liked the description on how you are dressed and fettered and it is such a pity that you did not attach a picture of you made up, dressed and chained like that.

Hugs, maid katrin

3. angelsdominique

angelsdominique New member

Local Time:
    9:57 PM
    katrin,

Thank you for your very kind words. Perhaps when I have Milady's approval for a photograph like that I will be able to post one.

Sincerely,

Milady Angel's slutty gurl dominique

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice