Congratulations Cynthia!!!

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Mistress Michelle, Aug 8, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    3:05 AM
    Today is a very big day for our dear friend cynthia. Its the day shes been waiting to take place for many many years! The name change she has dreamed of, yes shes changed alot of things in the past years, but this is the real thing. Court, a legal name change, all of her male past behind her. How cool is that!! She will march into court this afternoon in front of the judge and have her name permantly changed, she will no longer be half cynthia and half her male name. Soon she will undergo the surgeory to change what she is underneath her clothes, but having known cynthia for a long time now I can say without a doubt, shes been a female for a long time in every movement and thought she has.

I realize not everyone that wants to be a female can go all the way with thier dreams, most are limited to what they can achieve, but when one can realize thier dreams I think its important to reconize them and congratulate them on thier success, thier abilities, and most of all on thier determination to get to where they always dreamed of being. What a proud day this is for her!

Congratulations Cynthia Deville

May you always shine with the love and caring you have in your heart!

Mistress Michelle and Rick

2. susie q

susie q Dear friend of the Mistress Michelle clan

Local Time:
    Congradulations cynthia ,weve been friends along time and was always behind you and always will,dreams come true when you put the effort and you certainly have done that ...curtseys to you,your new life and everything in the future my dear ,a person to look up to for sure ,hugs :)

3. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:05 AM
    I would like to join Mistress Michelle's congratulations and send Cynthia a big HUG. Only a few will really know what that legal recognition means to a transsexual. Of course, it doesn't solve all the problems and her big goal isn't reached yet, but without any doubt it is a huge milestone and rest assured that I will keep my fingers crossed for the final step.
    My heart will be with you.

Hugs and kisses

Katrin

4. Strict Sir

Strict Sir Long term member

Retired
    USA
    Local Time:
    12:05 AM
    Congratulations Cynthia!

5. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    :character0071: Congratulations Cynthia. :anim_19: :anim_32: :champagne-088:
    i know you have looked forward to this day for a long time. i am so happy for you. Only wish i could be there.

Your Friend
    rachel

6. sissymissy

sissymissy MistressMichelles missy

Local Time:
    Yes let me join A/all and say a big CONGRATS!!!!

In soooo many ways i'm sooo jealous...

i really have to see about some time to schedule an appointment and try and get a trip in to the new shop... my nails have never looked as good as when you did them... :D

missy

7. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Congratulations, Cynthia! We're both so happy for you!

mikecb

8. cynthia_deville

cynthia_deville Mistress Rob's slave

Local Time:
    Thank You all for the well wishes. Sorry for not responding until now, but wished to wait until after court so not to jinx the process. To wake this morning for the first time legally as Cynthia Giselle DeVille was a wonderful feeling. It has been a wonderful process that continues and is so liberating. Thank you all again.

Mistress Rob's Slave

cynthia

9. Manteos Boy

Manteos Boy Slave to Mistress Manteo

Local Time:
    Cynthia,

Although I've never struggled with identity or gender issues, as someone who has known all of his life about my attraction to dominant women and my need for submission, I do understand how it feels to be somewhat different to be forced to act in a way that is contrary to the way you truly feel inside, so we do share that common ground and I applaud you for seeking to be what you truly are. Congratulations!

10. Ms.Linda

Ms.Linda No longer a member

Local Time:
    2:05 AM
    Although a bit late, my congratulations are no less sincere, cynthia. I wish you the best. you truly are a wonderful person with a heart of gold!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice