Pet trap review

Discussion in 'Mature Metal' started by caged ray, May 8, 2010.

1. caged ray

caged ray Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:03 PM
    I have tried the CB-2000, CB-6000, and the birdlocked device. I was never a bit comfortable in the CB-2000, I broke 2 CB-6000 penis tubes, and had the hardest time getting into a birdlocked device. Three weeks ago I ordered a Pet trap in a slightly larger tube diameter than a CB-6000, the same tube length, the same base ring diameter and the same gap between the ring and the tube.

First of all there was a 14 day break between when I sent the money order from Maine to Texas and the day I received the trap. For a custom made chastity cage this is nothing short of incredible. More importantly, it fit perfectly!!!!!!! I really can't say enough good things about the product and the service i received. The only problem I can report is while the exterior portions of the tube were rounded off and no longer sharp, the inside surfaces needed to be smoothed off. Perhaps the jail bird device, being constructed of round rod material would be better as there are few edges.

I am considering ordering a the jail bird tube only to fit my base ring, if the cost is right.

Again, Mature Metal gets my vote for the best cage type chastity device.

Caged Ray

2. mm5555

mm5555 Junior Member

Local Time:
    I have the jail bird, and agree. For not much more money, you get a custom chastity device. I was wondering about trying his other cages also.

3. lock4ever

lock4ever Member

Local Time:
    11:03 PM
    I can't wait to get mine.... looking forward to a very long and much needed stint of denial.

Caged Ray, you can probably polish the inside with a Dremel if you have burrs or rough points. I know I won't be able to send back mine for adjustments very often due to my location, so I've been considering how to fix problems like this myself.

4. maturemetal

maturemetal CUSTOM CAGES AND TUBES

Local Time:
    6:03 PM
    First of all sorry Ray. I would much rather repair if there is anything wrong myself. But the best thing to round an edge on a stainless steel device is a 120 grit flap wheel from Dremal. It makes it super smooth.

I have been doing discounts on repeat customers.

5. S&S_MISTRESS's boy toy

Local Time:
    Jail Bird vs. Pet Trap

I'm anxiously awaiting further posts reviewing the Pet Trap device. Upon seeing MatureMetal's post about his website, I curiously went to see what was available and love the look of the Jail Bird and intended to purchase one as soon as I could save the funds. I love the way the Jail Bird looks and appreciate the open design to allow for easy cleaning. I also like that it allows plenty of air flow in the region. While I consider both of these as pros, I also worry the open design will allow for "too much access" which would allow for self stimulation when the frustrations are at the highest. When MatureMetal announced the release of the Pet Trap, I immediately considered it a solution to the concerns I had about the Jail Bird device. It still appears to have fairly large openings for cleaning and air flow, but significantly less access. I showed the post and photos to my GF/KH, and she likes it better as well.

I am still intending to order one, but leaning toward the Pet Trap now. Besides the costs and trying to save for it, my fear is getting the sizing right. I still haven't found detailed measuring instructions and recommendations for determining cage length and diameter. I know another user posted some instructions which seem pretty good, but it still seems a bit incomplete to me. I intend to get the sizing rings from MatureMetal to get those sizes right, but hate the idea of having to have the cage resized several times.

6. Mark121

Mark121 Nobody of consequence

Local Time:
    S&S_MISTRESS's boy toy:

I have a "Watchful Mistress" and have been very pleased with the device, workmanship, and fit. I used a CB3K before getting the WM, and used those measurements when ordering the WM. I found that the tube diameter of the 3K was a bit too big, so I made that a bit smaller. As for the length, ring diameter, gap, etc, let the fit of a cheaper plastic model be your guide.

One difference between the metal and plastic devices is important: the base ring is of a thinner material than the plastic ring, so you need to take that into account when picking sizes. I wound up with a gap that was quite a bit smaller than what I was used to, but it turned out to be just right.

7. luv_2b_locked

luv_2b_locked New member

Local Time:
    Thanks Mark. I've been wondering if the CB series measurements would be a good template for ordering a metal device. I've finally found the ring/spacer combination that i am quite "cozy " in and feel it can only be improved by being made of metal.

8. PansyTart

PansyTart MsTreat's sissy bitch

Local Time:
    5:03 PM

This bitch highly recommends that just before your'e ready to buy a MatureMetal device, take the time to order a sizing kit first and really take your time with measurements, especially for the base ring. The oval shape and thinner gauge of his base rings makes for a different fit and feel than the plastic CB-x0000 devices and the chrome-plated Green's devices (such as the "Ringmaster") and the Birdlocked. IMO to really know what size base ring to get, you have to sleep in a likely size for a few nights and find the one that doesn't wake you up from pain on the sides, bottom, or top when you have nocturnal erections. The largest base ring on all the standard CB, Birdlocked, and Green's devices is 2 inches. This bitch could never sleep in any of them. Terrible pain. Even the largest 2-1/8 inch ring in Mature Metal's standard sizing kit was too small for this bitch. Had to order a special larger sizing kit comprising just large base rings to finally figure out that this bitch needs a 2-3/8 inch base ring.

It's also quite useful to mess around with his various cage ring diameters to see what really works for you at the cage length you want. All the standard cheaper devices use a 1-3/8 inch cage diameter, which is slightly too small for this bitch when the shaft is compressed slightly into its most relaxed and retracted position. Depending on my degree of arousal, it was a toss up between the 1-1/2 ring and the 1-5/8 ring, so this bitch went with the 1-1/2 ring because the bars that run through the middle of the ring will make for an inside diameter slightly larger than 1-1/2. Until you get your hands on a set of rings and try them all out over a few days and a bunch of sampling sessions, it's really hard to know what the perfect size for your anatomy will be. Take your time, don't rush.

9. emm

emm Member

Vic Australia
    Local Time:
    9:03 AM
    Pansy Tart:
    I agree totally with you on taking your time and using the MM Sizing Kit...
    I bought a Pet Trap last month...
    I made two mistakes .. Length and base ring size..
    I used the sizing kit, the base ring selection I started with 2 1/8" and worked down.. squeezed into the 1 7/8"...
    It was fine until the middle of the night ... Severe pain ... Stepped it up to the 2" but still too tight... So used the 2 1/8" ... Wore it a couple of days and was OK.
    The length ... I ordered flaccid length less about half inch...
    When PT arrived and started to wear it... Absolutely Great ... Loved it... Not having used cages or rings before, balls where high and tight..
    After about a week I noticed the cage was sitting lower...
    The weight of the cage was stretching me..
    That night I went to bed and woke with one nut slipped through the base ring....
    I went back to the sizing kit and found I can now fit the 1 5/8" base ring....
    So what I have done is left the plastic ring on then fitted PT over it... The plastic stps nut slipping out and I can't get it off without removing the cage.
    I found the length too short and my foreskin is very swollen with fluid.
    I've been locked about 3wks now, so will wait a bit more before returning to Bill at MM to lengthen and supply smaller base ring and also add a front cock ring...
    Overall, I love it. Just my lack of knowledge when ordering.

Regards,

Keith

10. maturemetal

maturemetal CUSTOM CAGES AND TUBES

Local Time:
    6:03 PM
    Just let me know when you are ready for the adjustments. That is what I am here for.

11. emm

emm Member

Vic Australia
    Local Time:
    Thanks Bill,

We have our 36th wedding anniversary in just over a week.
    I have been told I can expect some freetime then, so will post back to you for alterations
    after that.
    Regards

Keith

12. Barons

Barons I worship at her sacred fountain.

Local Time:
    Hi,

I've been thinking about getting a pet trap. I found it on the Chastity Heaven site then then after searching for reviews I found out they were a reseller for Mature Metal. I've been using a curve and I'm not impressed with it at all. It seems like all the issues I have are pointed out on the Chastity Heaven site. I'm really looking for a device that doesn't allow me to get hard at all. I think that and the ring are the major reasons why the curve is so uncomfortable. Until I found that site I was under the impression it was all due to the fact that I'm a grower.

So questions about the Pet Trap.

Is this one of the more popular devices?
    I really like the look of it. I think it will also be a comfortable fit.

If anyone that owns one has a pick of it on that would be great. I'm guessing it's a new model? There are not many images of them online.

Thanks

13. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    12:03 AM
    It's not any older than the Jailbird. I strongly considered going for a PT, but in the end went with the JB mainly for hygienic reasons. I think the only person in this forum I've seen with one is Cape Cod Richie. You could look up some of his posts to see what he has to say about it.

14. emm

emm Member

Vic Australia
    Local Time:
    Hi Bill,

The Pet Trap is in the mail ... I will fix the money up in a week or so ...
    It takes 18 days to get to you so you should have it 21-22 Sept.

Thanks ...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice