Introduction - and a question about chastity cages

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Mistress Eva, Oct 31, 2008.

1. Mistress Eva

Mistress Eva Junior Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:08 AM
    Hi there,

A quick message to say hi and introduce myself ...

I'm in a relationship with a submissive and having played around for a while am looking to formalise things a little more into a lifestyle rather than just play.

We're a couple in their mid-late twenties (genetic girl and forced TV) in a D/s relationship incorporating chastity, forced feminisatation, BDSM, etc. We go by the names Mistress Eva and electra.

I haven't yet bought electra a chastity cage although she is kept pretty much chaste, but my question is whether people recommend the CB3000 or the CB6000? Has anyone had experience of both? They look quite similar but I want my submissive to be comfortable wearing the cage as (s)he'll be wearing it pretty much full time.

Would also be great to get to know some other similarly minded people and couples here.

Thanks for reading, look forward to hearing from you - Mistress Eva & electra x

2. cks

cks Banned

Local Time:
    7:08 PM
    a pleasure to welcome You to this wonderful site Mistress Eva. i am sure many memebers (winks) here will be sharing T/their opinions with You shorty.

Mistress Michelle, my Owner, and i tend to like the CB2000 more than the other two. the plastic full tube designs can be very comfortable, i own a 3000, but they tend to split plus the 2000 is easier to keep things clean during long term lockings.

agian welcome and thank You for joining U/us Mistress Eva.

3. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Welcome to the site!

We started out with a CB3000, and then upgraded to a CB6000 because we felt it would be more secure.

We have had "comfort" issues for long term wear, but some people don't have these and many find ways to overcome them.

Hopefully more wearers will give their opinions for you, and please enjoy the site. :animal0008:

4. Ms Tinks wand

Ms Tinks wand Long term member

Local Time:
    Unfortunately it really is pot luck. I can't wear any of the CBxK range thought clearly there are many who can. The 2K is seen to be "cleaner" as there is less enclosure. This is also popular for those guys who are uncut or on the thicker side. The 3/6K are very similar, I'm told the 6K is more secure.

There is also the pheonix brand, now completely plastic. I have one of these as they can make them with a 44mm bore. More difficult to get on, but also more escape proof. My trials with this have been okay, but the device arrived with a broken lockig pin and I haven;t as yet got a replacement.

5. chastitysub

chastitysub Junior Member

Local Time:
    5:08 PM
    During our play, we've had a CB3000 split. So we got a Curve and have been loving it since. There have been no long term problems (around a month or so), but slave is a bit long and thick, so I think it's better to have the longer plastic sheath seems to work better.

It's recommended that you measure the penis flaccid and buy the version that is the closest in length and width. Hope that helps, good luck!

6. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:08 AM
    Hello Mistress Eva,

welcome to the forum. It is nice to see Ladies with feminized subs joining Mistress Watchful's forum.
    Unfortunately i can't help with the cbxk devices :confused0086: However, if You ever will consider using a full steel belt to lock your sissy away I will be glad to help with all my experiences.

*curtsey*

maid katrin

7. ladylionzsissy

ladylionzsissy male chastity sissymaid

east coast
    Local Time:
    8:08 PM
    hello MsEva, and good morning! ::dainty curtsies::

after spending time purchasing different chastities for me, Her sissymaid, Mistress selected the pink CB3000 ::curtsey::

it took me a while to get used to wearing it at first. after my skin 'toughened' up a bit 'down there,' the initial problems with sores and such went away. that was in 2002. this year marks my 6th year in 24/7 chastity, with the occasional 1 hour release for play, punishment, training, or 'switching-in' kali's teeth or the GSD. i know i'm still not the perfect house and personal maid, and feminization is still coming along, but the chastity really helped this happen in addition to Mistress's guidance (which changes over time).

i hope this helps MsEva!

::very dainty curtsies:

8. Fred Norman

Fred Norman Member

Local Time:
    Ms Eva,

If you want to get serious about CB, i.e. life style not 'play', forget the plastics. Metal is the only way to go. There are several mfgers.
    Mine is a Chastity Steel. Perhaps the simplest... and least expensive.

FN

9. Bobbybig

Bobbybig Member

Local Time:
    I had to remove the CB-3000 every two or three days for cleaning to avoid smells or rash. It and the CB-6000 are closed plastic tubes so it is possible but difficult to give the inside a thorough cleaning without taking it off. That makes it unsuitable for keeping him locked for long periods of time. I have a CB-2000 which I wore continuously for over two months without taking it off. It's open cage design makes cleaning easy. I only took it off after the two months because I got a new CS-100 steel CB and started wearing that. You can decide how you want to use chastity, just for play a few hours or days, or for longer periods.

Some men like to escape from the plastic devices, defeating the purpose. If you want something more secure, I would recommend a steel belt-type device.
    Bobbybig

10. sensualslave28

sensualslave28 Looking-4-FLR-DS-2-SERVE-U

ECommerce Business Owner
    Australia
    Local Time:
    9:38 AM
    cb6000 for me

For me i refer the cb6000 for longer use- its more comfortale but that may be somethign you dont want lol. but seriously it is a personal individual choice in the end IMO-

11. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    I often wear cb2000 and cb-3000 (with cb2000 solid rings) they are both comfy. I think that the cb6000 ring design is better as it wont put pressure on 1 point. I wont try out my theorey till xmas though.

Welcome misstress.
    Rich.

12. milton

milton Member

Local Time:
    Hello and welcome.
    Probably size(and price) is the deciding factor although i have found that the hinge on the back ring of the CB3000 uncomfortable and cover it with a strip of band aid. The new design of the CB6000 seems to address this problem.
    However everyones body shape is different so experimenting with the rings and spacers takes some time to ensure a comfortable fit, equally it does take time to adjusting to wearing a chastity device.
    The effort however is worth it
    milton

13. Mistress Eva

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Hi everyone,

Thanks very much for all your warm welcomes and extensive advice! I'm beginning to understand what a personal decision it is.

From what I've gathered, the 2000 is best for hygiene and the 3000 and 6000, depending on your viewpoint, is better for long-term wear although by no means perfect. I also understand that security and strength are problems with this line, especially the earlier models.

As a first foray I'm a little nervous about spending so much on a neo steel, so would be interested to hear more about the chastity steel and chastity curve lines. I've found a little info on the latter but nothing on the former. If anyone knows any links to sites on where best to buy from/get more info
    on, I'm all ears and would be very grateful.

Once again, thanks for welcoming us so warmly. It's great to find such an open, friendly and helpful site.

I'd like to introduce you to my submissive, so once she's done her chores for the day, she'll post an intro.

Mistress Eva x

14. Michsubhusband

None
    South Portland, Maine
    Local Time:
    8:08 PM
    i had a prroblem with the rings of the 3000 and when the 6000 came out i bought one (both did split and i had to glue them) i now use the ring from the 6000 and the cage from the 3000 and i have been locked up everyday since sept 1(was let out Madame's pleasure once) You just have to make sure to stay clean
    Msh

15. Mistress Eva

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Hi, again!

Just found this site, which seem to offer cages at a pretty competitive price. http://www.pop-shopping.com/sex-toys-c-45.html?currency=GBP

I've heard some horror stories about buying from anywhere other than the manufacturer but wondered if anyone had bought from here, whether they're real and if can be trusted!

Many thanks!

16. Kinkish1

Kinkish1 Senior Member

Local Time:
    Mistress Eva,

I don't have any facts, good or bad, about that particular site, but until you are certain they are OK, and I'm certain that's not going to happen, I would urge you to avoid them.

Be aware that there are Chinese knock-offs, of inferior quality, of all the CB-XXXX chastity devices. However, the cheats that manufacture them have succeeded in making their knock-offs passable in terms of appearance. So, those who buy them don't know they've been had until the device breaks. Buying from a well known and respected seller virtually eliminates the chance of being ripped off in that way.

Another issue with the pop-shopping.com website is that they only sell 2 products that have anything at all to do with kinky sex. The rest of their wares are a few pair of sunglasses and maybe a dozen electronic products. By the way, everything they sell is a prime target for Chinese knock-offs. Anyhow, pop-shopping.com has no incentive to build a good reputation amongst us kinksters for providing good products and service.
    Therefore, they won't.
    They are not kinksters, they are just opportunists, and that is being entirely too kind to them.

There are several U.S. websites that will bend over backwards to make a customer and not just a sale. They do charge a bit more because running a legitimate business costs more, but you can be assured they have your best interests in mind.

I don't know which country you live in, but if you tell us I'm sure someone will recommend a great source for you.

Kinkish1

And Welcome to the group !!

17. Mistress Eva

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Hi Kinkish,

Thank you very much for your kind words of warning. I'm in the UK and would be glad to hear of any company you recommend.

Mistress Eva

18. milton

milton Member

Local Time:
  19. her_toy

her_toy Junior Member

Local Time:
    I'd be really interested in hearing more about chastity steel too. My experience with the CB-2000 and CB-6000 hasn't been great. Both broke, the 2000 by dropping and the 6000 just by wearing. The white pins that secure the device were the weak spot. I was able to repair the 6000 which has a much better design in my opinion. The main problem is just that I have an incredibly easy time pulling out of the devices (my balls are still trapped of course, but it kinda ruins the fantasy when it's so easy to do). I'm surprised more people don't have the problem, maybe it's the combination of being a "grower" and having a very loose scrotum. I've pretty much decided that getting a belt-model is the only way to go if you don't want a piercing. For now I just do voluntary chastity which works great when we are apart from each other, but it's far too easy to start having sex when we are together...and that normally means the apartment doesn't get clean!

How much does the chastity steel cost? Is there a non-german site where you can buy it?

20. sensualslave28

sensualslave28 Looking-4-FLR-DS-2-SERVE-U

ECommerce Business Owner
    Australia
    Local Time:
    9:38 AM
    fakes

beware they are chinese fakes and will break not long after you purchase them
    the amount you save will be long forgotten after the disatisfaction felt of a crap faulty product

21. stealth

stealth Senior Member

Local Time:
    One thing you may be able to do is get a chain from your local home improvement store, thread it through some tubing, and hook it around both of the guide posts on either side of your CB-6000. If it's snug enough, it'll keep the ring up close to your body, preventing pullout. It also helps considerably with morning wood. I did a writeup of it on another forum with pics, and if I can find the time, I'll post it here too.

I have a CS-500. One of these days I'm also planning on writing a review of it. Nutshell: It's a nice compromise between a full Florentine belt and a CB-x000 cage, combining a lot of the best features of both, without too many of the drawbacks. It's still a balltrap device, but the belt also holds the top close to your body preventing pullout from that direction. The CS-500 is mostly open, so it's fairly easy to keep clean, whereas the CS-100 is a closed tube. The belt on mine is adjustable from 30" up to 54" in 1" increments, I think -- I'm not sure if that's standard or not.

I think they run for $650(USD)-ish new, maybe a little less since the dollar has gotten a little stronger lately (possibly around $450 now). I got mine used from someone on another forum who had upgraded to a Lori's. Used devices seem to go for around half price or a little less of whatever the going "new" rate is.

22. Kinkish1

Kinkish1 Senior Member

Local Time:
    Mistress Eva,

The first UK chastity website that came to mind was Tickleberry, as Milton has already mentioned. Another site is Chastity Play.
    www.ChastityPlay.co.uk
    I can't vouch for either, but they've both been around for awhile.

Kinkish1

There must be more sites, anyone else know of a good one ?

23. toni

toni Small Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Hello mistress!
    I started with CB3000 but moved to a CB2000; I love to really feel caged, so the smaller the better for me. Certainly better for the skin after a few days compared with the 3000.
    I'm in the UK and use Fettered Pleasured in London. Nice shop, you can order online although I haven't done that.
    toni

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice