Locking up my husband

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by kinkywife, Jul 14, 2011.

1. kinkywife

kinkywife Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:27 AM
    Hello
    I got my husband a chastity device last month because we saw it online and were curious. Since I've been using it on him and locking him it's more amazing then I ever imagined and one of the best kinky things we've bought. We got a CB6000 though he had trouble fitting into that so we sent it back and got a Curve instead.

The longest I've locked him up for so far is a few days but I'm definitely going to be trying for longer! ;)

lockeduphubby.blogspot.com

2. hotwife&me

hotwife&me Member

Local Time:
    5:27 PM
    Hello there kinkywife,

Sounds familiar! Looking forward to more details! Wife and I love the stories of others exciting experiences.

Hotwife&me

3. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    8:27 AM
    welcome kinkywife your hubby is a lucky man :D its nice to meet you on the mansion

4. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    Best wishes. You may later on like to consider upgrading to something metal.

5. kinkywife

kinkywife Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Hi
    Thanks for all the replies, yes this is new for both of us and I'm looking forward to learning more and enjoying locking him up for longer.

:rolleyes:

6. Madame Domina

Madame Domina Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:27 AM
    Welcome!

I first locked my husband up two years ago. Then we kind of "forgot" it for a long time but now starting to find our (my) way back into it, and it IS great once you get the hang of it. ;)

7. kinkywife

kinkywife Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the welcome, it's a new thing for us but I'm really enjoying locking his cock and teasing him ;)

8. hollymarie

hollymarie Member

Local Time:
    2:27 AM
    just signed up for your blog - thanks for sharing the link; hope to learn about and apply what fits to my man!

9. Lorrie's Lady

Lorrie's Lady New member

Local Time:
    New to this site and to the lifestyle. My hubby and I had played a little a few years ago. Now that the kids are out of the house he has shown that he is once again interested. I found this site through a search and have found it very informative. We started this new adventure while on vacation on July 1st of this year. I am new to this also but want so much for hubby to be happy in this lifestyle. So far I have introduced him to panty wearing and sitting down while going potty. I hope to learn a lot more through this site and through the great people that I have had the pleasure of mailing since joining yesterday.

Today we have sat down and started to pick out hubby's chastity belt that will make him feel like a real woman. He desire is to maybe one day accompany me outside the house as a girlfriend. It sounds like a wild ride and I want to be there with him the whole way.

10. kinkywife

kinkywife Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Hi Holly and Lorrie's Lady
    Yes the chastity device is the best thing I've bought. It's so good to control his cock and he says it feels like im holding his cock all day. Sometimes he gets horny and frustrated but it's good to know I can let him out when I want it and the rest of the time I can tease him and build up the anticipation.

Glad you like the blog too :)

11. lacy02

lacy02 Junior Member

house mouse
    Local Time:
    12:27 AM
    i hope the best for you all..i brought up chastity to my Wife and did not know just how much She would fall in love with it and i have grown very used to being locked up,,so much that when She takes it off that it does not take me long to ask Her to put it back on and She loves that... since i have been locked up the longest out has been a week as i was out of the area and could not be close to Her in case something happened which it did not..but we have found it to be a great part of our life now and hope it always will be..
    lacyann

12. jerry locked

jerry locked Member

Local Time:
    3:27 AM
    A great number of the couples i personally know are quite amazed the effect of the chastity device on both partners. The Women receive a sudden rush of power and control, and the men are more docile, submissive, and attentive. Enjoy the feelings, although a few men wish they never introduced their Ladies to it, because their Ladies have taken substantial control of their lives from the rush of the power of the device. The men have no say about it anymore. Have fun!!

13. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    Well I've been to your blogspot and when I was there on your first idea he was looking at 19 days and counting...

14. kinkywife

kinkywife Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Yes all the comments all adding up :)

15. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    So I see. It's 24 now. From what date does the time run?

16. Lorrie's Lady

Lorrie's Lady New member

Local Time:
    Hi Kinkywife,It has only been two weeks but my hubby luvs being locked up and I luv it also, lol. We haven't recieved the device that we picked out for his permanent lockup, but we are enjoying using an alternate in the meantime.I hope to learn more from you through your blogs. I am sure the hubby will be surprised as to how much I have advanced in our new adventure.Thank you.Lorrie

17. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:

18. Lorrie's Lady

Lorrie's Lady New member

Local Time:

Hi Joroincharge,

We both sat down and decided on the Neosteel She-male device. It was actually recommended by Missy Tanya. While we are waiting for this device to arrive we started to play with the cb6000. Maybe the word "permanent" was missed used as they are never permanent because one needs to remove it for cleaning and such.

My sissy wants to feel like a woman especially when sitting to pee. I think, or hope, that this Neosteel device will be the one that we can enjoy in to the future.

19. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    [quote name='Lorrie's Lady' timestamp='1312740625' post='65546']
    Hi Joroincharge,

We both sat down and decided on the Neosteel She-male device. It was actually recommended by Missy Tanya. While we are waiting for this device to arrive we started to play with the cb6000. Maybe the word "permanent" was missed used as they are never permanent because one needs to remove it for cleaning and such.

My sissy wants to feel like a woman especially when sitting to pee. I think, or hope, that this Neosteel device will be the one that we can enjoy in to the future.
    [/quote]

They have a very good reputation. But it may be a while before he can wear 24/7 as it can take time to adjust. Another thing - if you get the Remote Control Education Shield you can zap him as well....

20. Lorrie's Lady

Lorrie's Lady New member

Local Time:

Thank you Joroincharge.

I am not sure about zapping him, although it does sound devillish, hehehe. I am just wanting to fulfill his desires to experience the "girly personality" which is inside him and wishing to come out. I am learning as I go as he is also. This is our first time really devoted to this, since the children have all left the nest. We have played before but under lock and key of our bedroom. He is enjoying the freedom of being able to walk around the house in his sissy clothes.

I apprecaite the comments on the device that we have chosen. Yes we have heard about all the adjusting one needs to make but he is willing to adjust to his new lifestyle, I am sure a little penis adjustment of a little penis will not hurt him, but only make him enjoy life more without his little pee-pee.

Huggs

Lorrie

21. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    [quote name='Lorrie's Lady' timestamp='1312740625' post='65546']
    .... We both sat down and decided on the Neosteel She-male device. It was actually recommended by Missy Tanya. While we are waiting for this device to arrive we started to play with the cb6000. Maybe the word "permanent" was missed used as they are never permanent because one needs to remove it for cleaning and such.

[/quote]

Hello Lorrie's Lady,

I am sorry for not sending my welcome message yet. I am in a Neosteel Shemale belt as well and can only second Missy Tanya's recommendation. I am not sure whether a full chastity belt really helps to feel lke a woman, but it defintely can help to surpress male traits.
    You are perfectly right, cleaning the belt AND Your sissy demands to unlock Your sub frequently.
    If the measurements have been taken properly and once Your sissy has adjusted to the belt - which can take up to a few months - You won't be disappointed, rest assured.

Let us know how things are developing once the belt has been delivered.

*curtseys*

maid katrin

spider203 likes this.
  22. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    [quote name='Lorrie's Lady' timestamp='1313096454' post='65679']
    Thank you Joroincharge.

I am not sure about zapping him, although it does sound devillish, hehehe. I am just wanting to fulfill his desires to experience the "girly personality" which is inside him and wishing to come out. I am learning as I go as he is also. This is our first time really devoted to this, since the children have all left the nest. We have played before but under lock and key of our bedroom. He is enjoying the freedom of being able to walk around the house in his sissy clothes.

I apprecaite the comments on the device that we have chosen. Yes we have heard about all the adjusting one needs to make but he is willing to adjust to his new lifestyle, I am sure a little penis adjustment of a little penis will not hurt him, but only make him enjoy life more without his little pee-pee.

Huggs

Lorrie
    [/quote]

But you can also combine feminisation with the RCES. Especially if you give him 'maid' duties to perform, or else.....

23. Lorrie's Lady

Lorrie's Lady New member

Local Time:

Joroincharge...after thinking a little about giving "her" duties to perform...the thought of the RCES would be a nice addition...and maybe a little added excitement since "she" would want that much more to please or feel the pain, lol. It sounds like I need to make additions to her household duties that would include more attention towards my needs, once I have "her" in the role that "she" so desires.

Thank you for the information.

24. Lorrie's Lady

Lorrie's Lady New member

Local Time:

Katrin,

Thank you for your comments on our choice of the neosteel shemale belt. I can use all the information I can get as I am new to this just as much as my "sissy."
    We decided on this type of chastity because it looks as though there is little chance the "she " might be able to touch "her" boy part while enjoying the feeling and the look of a female while wearing a panty.
    With all the advice that we have recieved from the members here it sounds like it will take a while for "her" to get used to the belt. I am looking forward to helping as much as I can to fulfill "her" desire of serving as a sissy. You stated "You (we) won't be disappointed, rest assured." It sounds like the lifestyle change will be very exciting for both of us. I am exciting just planning everything that "she" needs.

Thank you for the welcome and the information. I look forward to chatting with you more as I advance further with my sissy.

Lorrie

25. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    [quote name='Lorrie's Lady' timestamp='1313334899' post='65763']
    Katrin,

Thank you for your comments on our choice of the neosteel shemale belt. I can use all the information I can get as I am new to this just as much as my "sissy."
    We decided on this type of chastity because it looks as though there is little chance the "she " might be able to touch "her" boy part while enjoying the feeling and the look of a female while wearing a panty.
    With all the advice that we have recieved from the members here it sounds like it will take a while for "her" to get used to the belt. I am looking forward to helping as much as I can to fulfill "her" desire of serving as a sissy. You stated "You (we) won't be disappointed, rest assured." It sounds like the lifestyle change will be very exciting for both of us. I am exciting just planning everything that "she" needs.

Thank you for the welcome and the information. I look forward to chatting with you more as I advance further with my sissy.

Lorrie
    [/quote]

You are very welcome, Lorrie's Lady.
    Getting used to the belt might take a while, this is true in most cases. However, I have heard and read reports that subs and sissies who are in a belt like that found the right shape already after a few days. Nevertheless I always recommend (and so does Mr. Mende from Neosteel) to start slowly. Begin with an hour or two and expand the lock-up time daily. Look out for sore spots and if the occure, treat them and may be decrease the time your sub is locked up.
    Her skin takes some time to get used to the "alien" material close to it. It's always patience that pays out in the end.

I can imagine to chat with you in the future and sometimes I am on YIM (ID: katrinthegirl). If you want to see some pictures of the belt in use so can see them in my gallery ... if you don't have a perks membership, there are many of my pictures on Fetlfe or at my blog.

*curtsey*

maid katrin

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i love locking up hubby little cock

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice