My new lifestyle!!!

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by tater891, Aug 2, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. tater891

tater891 Member

Assembly
    Texas
    Local Time:
    5:22 AM
    Hello all,
    This all started back 3 months ago. When I brought the idea up to my wife about placing me in chastity. This has something that I wanted to do for a couple of years now. Well I took the chance of asking her if this would be something she would be down for. I just had been having to much me time (using my hand)! I away's knew in the back of my head, that when I got home from work that she knew exactly was I was doing. So I presented this issue to her with, "I owe you the respect of having all control of my orgasms for now on." To brake the ice of the issue. So she complied to doing it. But I think she is thinking it just another little fetish I have, and maybe I'll grow out of it. I have give her books to read and research to open her eye to this lifestyle, but I thick she could care less. She's happy I can't masterbate anymore on my own, but she doesn't want to take time to learn more about this lifestyle. I have told that I want you to call the shots now! I have give her total control. It seems to not be changing though! I have been in chastity off in on now for 3 weeks and she let's me have the key when ever. I started a new contract July 31 and will be in chastity for one month. I just need some feed back on how to get it across to her that she has all the control!

Thanks,
    tater891

2. sissified1

sissified1 Member

Local Time:
    6:22 AM
    seems like a similar problem that i had at first. From the sounds of it, She is right. You are placing the burden of your kink on Her. Don't try to force feed Her. Instead, stay quiet, do Her bidding and see what happens. It will take time, but if she "sees" the benefits, She will start to fulfill your desires. my Mistress and i fought constantly at first because i was trying to make Her into the Mistress i wanted, and i was just making more work for her. Now i just show Her how my arousal benefits Her, and She is more than happy to get me there. good luck

sookie

3. tater891

tater891 Member

Assembly
    Texas
    Local Time:
    Yeah it's all going to take time. Just frustrating, but I'm sure she will come around. Thanks for the advice!

4. lidman

lidman Active member

Local Time:
    I am sooooo jealous. I still haven't worked up the nerve to discuss my desire to be in chastity with my wife. I do think you need to back off and give her time to see how it actually is good for her.

Good Luck!

5. somwguy335

somwguy335 Junior Member

Local Time:
    11:22 AM
    I've found that part of the fantasy is that you want to beg and you want her to say no, but if she's new to it she's going to give in. She doesn't understand how much of a verbal turn on it is for her to say she's going to keep you locked up with no relief. So I've found that it's best for me not to ask for release or permission to cum or else she'll give in quickly. Instead I reinforce my situation. If I am locked up and am giving her oral sex, if I say something like "I guess I don't get to cum tonight" she is more likely to say "Nope! Too Bad!", rather than if I ask she'll give in.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice