So I Begged...

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by wettie, Aug 2, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. wettie

wettie Long term member

Philadelphia, PA
    Local Time:
    12:51 AM
    So, as I said before, I was denied release this weekend for failing at my diet. After 5 days of eating basically nothing, I had two bad meals this weekend, and my wife decided that was enough to keep me locked for another week. It was a fair decision, and I was the one who A) asked her to hold my key, B) asked her to help enforce my diet, so you get what you deserve I guess.

Last night she decided that she would reward the 5 out of 7 good days by teasing me. She broke out the Magic Wand and went to town on herself while I lay naked next to her wearing only my CB6000s. It is torture watching my wife react in a way that I could never make her as my 4.5 inch penis strains against its cage.

So I begged for the first time to be let out. It’s only understandable as I’m watching my wife writhing on our bed. Maybe in her orgasmic state she’ll let me join her? Not that I’m even sure I want out, but at that moment I wanted out more than I’ve ever wanted anything. So I begged.

And she refused. “Maybe next weekend”, with an emphasis on the Maybe, “If you earn it somehow. I’ve got some ideas. And maybe a date night…”

So I’m working on getting babysitting for a date night, and wondering what those ideas could be…

www.chemicalchastity.wordpress.com

2. Sissy_Aline

Sissy_Aline Senior Member

Local Time:
    1:51 AM

Well good for you then, take Her up on that date night, silly, and see what becomes of it. Maybe, the belt comes off.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice