Another new member

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by hotwife&me, Jul 8, 2011.

1. hotwife&me

hotwife&me Member

Local Time:
    2:47 AM
    Hi all. Just introducing ourselves. Wife and I married for fourteen years with two children and having a fun monogomous sex life. I suggested getting a device for fun with a view to handing over control to her occasionally. She agreed and yesterday we started. Bought a cb6000 off eBay but imagine it is a knock off but good enough to try out with. Anyway I had suggested she could try some tease and denial which she said sounded great! I suggested we get the device out for a look last night which we did. Studied all the bits. She was fascinated. I found a ring that seemed to fit and used a little baby oil and seemed to get it all together. She was happy to have the keys. We didn't actually lock it but had it on for an hour or do. I was surprised how comfortable it was! She said it looked naughty and started to fondle it tapping her finger nails on the plastic and lifting up the cock to tickle my balls a bit. Then inspected the tip commenting how only her finger nails could enter it and rubbed a nail along my cock hole which was a little uncomfortable but also exciting too. Talk about getting in to it! She told me she could smell my cock and then bent right to it to sniff the knob. She then tried to get her tounge into the slit. I was bulging through the vents by now but still liked the feel of the device on my cock. She then took the whole thing into her mouth sucking on it and licking it which was amazing to watch. She seemed to be getting quite turned on. I then gave her a back massage / rub with some oil that led to giving her some oral all the while still in chastity. Cool hey? Then she wanted to be fucked doggy which we did and the told me she wanted to come on to which I didn't argue with and we both had orgasms. By the way. I forgot to mention that she wants to get a whip! So here we go not sure where but will keep you posted about the adventures.

2. hotwife&me

hotwife&me Member

Local Time:
    Well second night and I offered to make dinner and suggested I was locked up for it. Well, no pause and she directed in no uncertain terms that I was to get on and get the device on and stop talking about it because I had been talking about it too long! Well I gaffer around and got my self fitted and came out and handed over the key. Proceded to get dinner ready and she took the key and went off to bed! Seriously I am watching tv and she is asleep and I am locked up. See ya all in the morning I guess!

3. hotwife&me

hotwife&me Member

Local Time:
    Well second night and I offered to make dinner and suggested I was locked up for it. Well, no pause and she directed in no uncertain terms that I was to get on and get the device on and stop talking about it because I had been talking about it too long! Well I gaffer around and got my self fitted and came out and handed over the key. Proceded to get dinner ready and she took the key and went off to bed! Seriously I am watching tv and she is asleep and I am locked up. See ya all in the morning I guess!

4. Strict Sir

Strict Sir Long term member

Retired
    USA
    Local Time:
    9:47 AM
    Sounds like you're off to a good start. Your wife is really getting into it. Does she like receiving oral to orgasm, or enjoy toys for penetration? Seems like her enjoyment and horniness might get in the way of longer denial for you unless you can give her orgasms without penis penetration. Keep us posted, please, with your progress.

5. hotwife&me

hotwife&me Member

Local Time:
    Will do thank you. Am locked for the day now too.

6. hotwife&me

hotwife&me Member

Local Time:
    Spent the whole day in device. Was able to orally serve to orgasm no hands allowed pre shower which was amazing. She then mounted me to get as much of the cage into her as she could which left the cage with loads of pussy cream on my bulging unsatisfied knob. Very pleasant!

7. hotwife&me

hotwife&me Member

Local Time:
    Don't know if we are supposed to continue to post here or not but hotwife is adamant that I post the latest since I shared with her my initial postings which we have both found titillating to the extreme.

I mentioned that I was looking forward to some tease and denial on the weekend and hotwife excitedly exclaimed that she was already thinking about having me in a locked state and how sexy that would be.

I offered to take the device with me to work in the morning and have hotwife text me with instructions when to be locked up during the day so that I would return home already secure. This was met with great approval and confirmation that this indeed would occur.

Also I discussed the desire to be reminded of various activities such as hotwife's personal grooming and toying with some of her large rubber vibrating dongs and suggested that she intimates that it is such a shame that my little locked cock would not be able to feel the moist embrace of her well fucked pussy!

Anyway, I hope this is appreciated by someone out there and while sisification is not on my long term plan I am very happy with where this is going and hope others can relate to and also enjoy our early experiences.

8. hotwife&me

hotwife&me Member

Local Time:
    Well the text message arrived around mid afternoon telling me to lock it up which I duly did and it is very exciting being at work and in the city etc in chastity. I wonder how many others are too? Am I it?

Does anyone know where in Australia I can obtain cuckold or chastity DVDs legally?

9. SirBottom

SirBottom Naga di Kandang

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:47 PM
    I agree with Strict Sir -- sounds like you're off to a great start! Enjoy, as I'm sure you both will :)

10. hotwife&me

hotwife&me Member

Local Time:
    So first full night in chastity continued on through the whole of the next day with mild suggestive teasing mainly through touch however culminating in a voyeuristic experience of me made to watch her pleasure herself to orgasm using large toys in both orifices. Just lovely! I suggested that I should go another night with out release but she wasn't having that and unlocked there and then. Made to sniff her panties after she rubbed them all over her creamy holes before she inserted them into her creamy pussy. She knows I love pee play and to be her toilet for these games and knows that being made to watch her urinate and then forced to lick her clean is a huge tease. Fantastic stuff. She is so surprised by how sexy she is finding the whole lock down and the look of the cage. If anyone can help direct me to where I can purchase some adult DVDs I would be appreciative.

11. bareasslover

bareasslover Member

Local Time:
    11:47 AM

Sorry I can't help with the dvd's. She has begun your sissification training in a good way. The longer you are kept in this device, the better ;off you are because that way you will really get used to using your lips and tongue for cleaning. Next, become a cuckold and let your wife go back to dating men who will fuck her properly. Then you could clean her out. To help you get used to the taste of male sperm, she should masturbate you in a rubber and then force you to suck it clean. Remember: the goal here is your wife's enjoyment, not yours. Best, Bareasslover

12. Shimone

Shimone Long term member

management consultant
    Singapore
    Local Time:
    6:47 PM
    there is a good site where you can download or stream as much videos (currently there are about 10000) as you want for a monthly fee - videobox.com . DL rate is quite good (about 250 kb per file for me), but it's mostly common stuff.

13. hotwife&me

hotwife&me Member

Local Time:
    Thanks for the posts Bareasslover and Shimone. Wasn't really hlookibg to head to sissification but cuckold is a massive fantasy actually. Let's see where she takes it then given it is all about her. I am offering to be lacked down when ever she desires and will do so but it is up to her not me. Thanks for the feedback though.

I am not very up to speed on Internet download sites. I am a Mac user however and we don't want to sit in front of a computer to watch rude videos. Hence the DVDs question from Australia because they are really tough on importation I learned the hard way!

14. Shimone

Shimone Long term member

management consultant
    Singapore
    Local Time:
    Well, I can't do anything about your dl speed, but to get it clear this isn't any rude quality, but a resolution of 640*480 and some 720p videos. Should be enough for most TVs, but if you expect HD you'll have to head for blue rays...

15. hotwife&me

hotwife&me Member

Local Time:
    So do you download and burn to DVD then and watch them on the television?

When I said rude I meant the content eg sexual not quality. Ha, ha the joys of communicating via forums.

Thanks so much for the interest.

16. Shimone

Shimone Long term member

management consultant
    Singapore
    Local Time:
    Burn DVDs ? No^^
    We don't burn DVDs anymore as HDs aren't any more expensive and much easier to handle. Just connect your Notebook, external HD, NAS or MacBook to your TV or Beamer. ;)

17. hotwife&me

hotwife&me Member

Local Time:
    Thanks for all that. Will enlist smart brother-in-law to set up for me.

Hotwife didn't shower this morning and informed me she wanted to be a dirty girl and was going to shave her pussy today! I love this. I offered to take my device to work and asked her to message me after she had shaved her pussy to put on the device. She said that would be good. The lack of showering usually means she has some pretty nasty cleaning in mind for me which is wonderful. A few wines tonight and there's bound to be some water sport action for Hotwife's locked up hubby!

18. manolo..manolo

manolo..manolo New member

Local Time:
    5:47 PM
    I was just reading all the adventure and have to say how lucky you are for having such a partner with you, I own a cb6000 and dont have anyone to put it on me... so you are one lucky guy!!
    Greetz

19. hotwife&me

hotwife&me Member

Local Time:
    Yeah, real lucky. Was locked Tuesday and over night but taking a break due to emotional time with ailing family member. Will return down the track a bit.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice