Device advice

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by isobelsbitch, Aug 1, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. isobelsbitch

isobelsbitch New member

Local Time:
    2:32 PM
    Hello all

My wife and i are looking for a device. I have trawled tinternet until my eyes bleed but not really been able to find what we are looking for.

We are looking for a device that offers a 55 to 60 mm ring and probably about 110mm length.
    I can just about fit into a 45mm ring but it is very tight to the point that after 10 minutes its uncomfortable.

I appreciate there are hand made devices but until we decide that we wish to follow this lifestyle fully an off the shelf solution would be best for the bank balance.

Any help appreciated

Nikki

2. avidwood

avidwood Member

Local Time:
    7:32 AM
    Hello, I am a newbie here and to this lifestyle, but I can add the following. I just bought and received a birdlocked classic, with a 50 mm ring. I did this against the advice of birdlocked, in that I used their string measure method and came up with a measurement of 185 mm to 200 mm circumference. This would indicate 63 mm diameter. I wrote them an e-mail and they said I was too big for their product. However, knowing I am an average bloke, I took a risk. I am very happy with the device. It fits a little snug, but is in no way uncomfortable. It seems to be fine sitting, standing, walking, climbing stairs, and driving. I am giving it a long term test drive over the next two weeks, and I guess that will tell the whole story. I have yet to sleep or bathe with it. And being a little snug, it assuredly give COMPLETE security. No way I could get it of without being authorized to do so.

Birdlock does make a 53 mm ring, and I would think that might be just right. Although being on my second day already, it seems quite comfortable, and I notice it less and less. Especially standing or walking.

As I also mentioned on another post, it seems completely discreet, and does not retain urine as some have complained about both these things. I would say loose trousers are helpful in being discreet - one pair was fine, but the other was slightly noticeble. But the device does hold the penis donw at quite an angle, so it is just the tip pushing forward a little bit.

Best regards.

3. isobelsbitch

isobelsbitch New member

Local Time:
    2:32 PM
    Hey thanks for your reply, I have seen these and did wonder if it might be usable.
    Its probably the only time in life when being well endowed is not an advantage

Thanks
    Nikki

4. avidwood

avidwood Member

Local Time:
    7:32 AM
    Good lord man, just how big ARE you? (LOL). Well, the birdlocked maxi has sheath length of 2.95 inches or 75 mm. The classic, which is what I bought, has a sheath length of 65 mm. I am jammed up tight in it all the time, but that is what I wanted - constant stimulation, but extremely firm control. I guess if you want 110 mm, it will need to be something larger, maybe custom metal. But I sure like the birdlocked design. Give it some thought. It is not that expensive, but cannot be returned once it is removed from the packing. Good luck, let us know what you get. And how well it works for you. Regards.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice