Milking Advice

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by destructobob, Jul 30, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. destructobob

destructobob Member

Local Time:
    9:43 AM
    Hello everybody,

Recently this boy attempted for the third time to milk himself for Mistress, in order to help keep everything nice and healthy in this boy's system. Problem is, this boy was still unable to really make any solid progress despite having experience with it beforehand. This boy can generally get a solid drop leaking near the beginning, but that is about it. This boy has tried a small plug, a medium sized plug, and his own finger in order to properly stimulate the prostate. Again, near the beginning of the routine this boy does feel the strong urge to urinate, as is associated with proper milking. Despite that, this boy only gets that initial drop, and after that essentially nothing. This boy is sometimes able to work up the urge to urinate later on in the milking, but never any more leakage.

Does anybody have any experience with this? Either milking themselves or milking others? This boy would appreciate any advice or thoughts on the matter, as this boy is really struggling with it and wants to improve.

Thanks

-Penny's Property

2. erin_1987

erin_1987 Active member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:43 PM
    I have never milked myself, however we did have trouble at first. He got the best results when we moved to a p-spot massage. We got ours from eden fantasies and its called a pandora. There are lots of models out there. These are designed to hit the area just right, and we got the best results out of the cage.

3. Sissy_Aline

Sissy_Aline Senior Member

Local Time:
    12:43 PM

i had the great honor of being milked by a machine last month and i have to say, that the satisfaction for milking was none the better. i couldn't believe it!

i'm sure that the price tag is hefty though - but wow, is all that i can say... The milking seemed to go on and on and took out every last drop.

http://malemachine.com/

4. kinkywife

kinkywife Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:43 PM
    I'm experimenting with milking my husband too, I've managed to milk him a couple of times but would be pleased to read any hints and tips.

lockeduphubby.blogspot.com

5. brendajjq

brendajjq Long term member

Local Time:
    I milk my husband. There's a learning curve -- a lot of trial and error.

Here are some things that helped:

I use my finger. I needed to get used to where the prostate is.

It sometimes helps if he flexes his bowels as if he is going to use the bathroom. That seems to move the prostate closer.

When he starts to dribble, keep rubbing. It seems to help keep the flow going.

Of course, when he is done, I have him lick it up. But that's a different topic.

6. SissyDeena

SissyDeena Deena

Local Time:
    I often wonder if this "need" to be milked for "health's sake" isn't just something men came up with like a lot of other urban myths. :)

sissy deena

7. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    5:43 PM
  8. Epiladdy

Epiladdy Long term member

Local Time:
    9:43 AM
    When you feel that urge to urinate, relax and go with it. Relax your pelvic muscles as much as possible and give a slight push like you're trying to take a leak.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice