Holy Crap

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by susie q, Jul 3, 2011.

1. susie q

susie q Dear friend of the Mistress Michelle clan

Local Time:
    6:55 AM
    As time went on Mistress became tiered of me abit i suppose and i became the property of missy the pee princess and caught myself becoming addicted to cocks,when i would get them hard i didn't want them to pull out and they would say thanks susie but i'm gonna go fuck your wife,i'll let you clean up later,i wanted to grab them by the ass and beg to fuck me instead but then missy would come in and say susie you little cock whore thats my dick get off of it ,missy would always show off me to her friends with a funnel in my mouth and pee like the wind while sucking a cock and having to lick her to orgasam and before coming in her to spray it all in my face to walk around in all day,my makeup as she put it ,i became so needy to her that it was sick i guess ,Mistress come out of the room and drip it in my face,missy washing it down with her piss and i just wanted to lap it all up like a dog in heat.I started to go go crazy at this point and was nothing but a cum dumpster toilet and mere sissy and slave to anything and missy knew it and really took control of me ,then she took it to another level,your diapered and a babby so here we go,my food was baby food spread out on her cocks for me to lick off pineapple rings to eat and i lost all control of my bodily functions all together,was at her mercy all the time

2. susie q

Local Time:
    At partys they had i was to kneel at the front door and kiss every mans cock as they came in ,when they came i cleaned them up and if they had to pee well guess what,susie the toilet ,my diet was cum ,piss and missys god damn skid mark she left for me to lick off and i knew at some point she would start shitting down my throat but the idea really turned me on ,not sure why ,i just needed her ,was my everything ,Mistress ,controller and my god...everything :( :D

3. susie q

Local Time:
    After the morning hoseings missy came up with an idea ,she said susie as you have no control anyways i.m gonna make sure you don't from now on i have total control of you ,i was scared to death thinking omg what now.I was very sissyfied and femmed at this point and still not allowed to talk even if my cocks were not inserted and heard missy on the phone to the piercing guy ,i need a favor and wonder if you can do this,as she went outside to talk to him i got very nervous ,first we went (led by my leash) to the hardware store and off to his place,missy said can you install this and pierce it so i can lock it ,he said sure if susie blows me ,hmm imagine that ,was a piece of 1 inch pvc gwith a garden hose attachment on the outside of it ,he drilled 2 holes in it shoved it up my butt then pierced it to my butt cheeks so not to be removed,omg i thought now wide open all the time and the garden hose attachment guess what that was for ,now everything flowing freely all the time ,fill me up let it drain lick it up and start again,sometimes for hours ,sometimes the ladies from the neighborhood would come over to watch and laugh as they had nothing better to do,pinch my nipples ,smack my ass and stare me straight in the face and say what a lil pussy you are :unsure:

4. susie q

Local Time:
    Talk about holy crap now i had no way to stop from crapping :angry:

5. susie q

Local Time:
    Well to end my tale of tears but i actually pretty happy about things like i had a choice anyways i never really saw Mistress much anymore just at a party or orgy i had to attend with my new Mistress Missy,Mistress would just smile and say hi susie i see missy is taking very good care of you and you keep up the good work and btw i'll be by next week with the divorce papers for you sign and i nodded yes,well so much for that then owned by Missy no wife and as close to being a girl as it gets or so i thought til one of Missys friends said hmmmmm you need to get susie implants instead of those fake boobs,son of a bitch i thought as Missy looked at me and said hmmmmmmm i think your right ...holy crap!!!!!,thanks for reading ,curtseys to Mistress and everyone live for the day :D

6. Strict Sir

Strict Sir Long term member

Retired
    USA
    Local Time:
    3:55 AM
    Holy crap!!!! [​IMG]

7. dorcsssc

dorcsssc Member

Local Time:
    As far as the time-out issue goes... may I suggest doing the initial writing via a primitive editor such as MS-Windows NotePad, then pasting it into the post here. That should do the trick (but note you'll still have some sort of length limitation).

8. susie q

Local Time:
    Thanks for the advice but i doubt i'll be posting anything again anyways ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice