Advice on the best chastity device on the market

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by nina, Jul 20, 2011.

1. nina

nina New member

Local Time:
    10:16 AM
    Hi, I am wondering what is the best device on the market at the moment. I am looking for something
    (i) Metal (not plastic).
    (ii) Not going around the waist (i.e., not a belt)
    (iii) very confortable, that could be worn 24/7 (this is essential)
    (iv) reasonably secure and not too expensive.
    Looking on this webb site, I have seen various mentions to "Lori", "Houdini" or "steelworxx" but have never tried them and there may be others news on the market. I am looking for suggestions and experiences of past wearers. All contributions welcome.

2. chasted me

chasted me Member

Local Time:
    mature metal - jailbird.

1 metal

2 not belt

3 very confertable when sizing right

4 "most" secure of all ball trap devices without piercing, and cheaper than many custom made devices. i wrote "most" secure in " " becouse its depends on the user,

and dont bother using money on devices wich is not stainless steel or not exact right size.

wrong size in the tube (to small or to big) wil not be confertable, becouse if its to big you wil get a half erection in the morning wich is more painful then none erection, kill the erection befor it starts.!

and to small... you get the idea... :blink:

3. MikeyLikes

MikeyLikes Active member

Bus driver
    Calgary, AB
    Local Time:
    4:16 AM
    I know you spoke against plastic devices, but if you're new to being locked up, I recommend you wear the CB-X000 device for a few months. This will help you ensure that being locked up is right for you; and help you properly size a steel device later. I recommend the CB6000(s), then move to a MAture Metal device (I'm in a Queen's Keep).

4. johnny arizona

Local Time:
    I would agree with the prior responses. Metal is better but plastic is cheaper. Consider it tuition for the knowledge you will gain. You will need to learn what your sizes are. If I'm correct though, you can get various base rings from mature metal to play around with first. If you just know you are going to be into this lifestyle, go ahead and buy a mature metal. Lots of folks say that they are great. I use a Lori but those are expensive. For the most security you will need a piercing. That's when it's time to move on from mature metal as they do not have one with that function yet. As soon as one is available from them though, I'll be interested in a device from them too. I like the looks of the jailbird. Might just buy it anyway and have it modified somehow to have that pa pin I need. Mrs. Lori offers a payment plan too if you think you might end up there anyway. Perhaps the #2 is a good way to start and the pa can be added later or just made for it now but not used until a later date when you do get pierced. I use the #7 currently. The right device is a trade off for various pros and cons. I'd like to and prefer to have a device where the tube is all enclosed except for the very tip to pee out of so that no touch or stimulation is possible at all. The Lori #2 and MM jailbird is going to be way better for hygene though. Biggest problem with the more open devices is the skin of your member poking out here and there and getting rubbed around and chafed. It can be very uncomfortable espectially after many times of this. If you do decide to get pierced, make sure you do not get pierced to close to the tip of your penis though if you go that route as I have already experienced one blow out by doing this.

Ask me anything, I'm happy to help.

5. chloe.2b

chloe.2b Gurl

Local Time:
    3:16 AM
    I'm curious, Johnny... how did you fix that blow out?

6. jeank

jeank Member

Local Time:
    Have to agree with Mikeylikes

It's not just getting your size right with a plastic device - your size changes over the first couple of months of wearing a device as your body adapts and everything stretches a bit, so the ability to change ring and gap sizes with the CB range is important.

Until you get there it's difficult to size a metal cage/ring combo, as what will fit initially will be too loose in 4 weeks and even looser in 8.

7. chas83

chas83 Junior Member

Local Time:
    5:16 AM
    I've worn CB devices for over 5 years. I started out with the CB-3000, then the Curve, Then the CB-6000, then a lori's chastity tube device, then the cock trap, then the CB-6000s, and now a Customized Mature Metal JailBird. The JailBird is my favorite device so far. I had the connecting post put on top of the ring as opposed to be welded on front of the ring. I also had 2 guide posts extend passed the penis ring to connect/line up with 2 holes in the cock/ball ring for better stability. It rocks! I also utilize a piercing on the top of my cock near the base that goes on between the cage and the cock/ball ring post that keeps me from pulling out. My advice is to get a CB-6k or CB-6ks, wear it for a while, figure out what measurements work best for you and then eventually get a mature metal device. The owner of the business is very easy to work with. I will be going to him most definitely for any future CB needs.

8. nastorus

nastorus Junior Member

Local Time:
    thanks cha83, looks like a great idea the piercieng between cockball ring and cb but you can access to it, then you can remove it ? no ?

can you post a pic of how it looks ?

tnanks

9. chas83

chas83 Junior Member

Local Time:
  10. chas83

chas83 Junior Member

Local Time:
    whoah jeez! Those turned out bigger than expected! Sorry, do I need to resize and try again? I apologize in advance if those are too big :unsure:

11. chas83

chas83 Junior Member

Local Time:
    @nastorus you are correct, but soon I will be bending a 3" barbell that wraps around the pegs that come out the back and through the piercing, thus eliminating the ability to rotate the ring out. I did this on my ol' CB-6Ks and it worked like a charm. Unfortunately the space between the posts is much closer on the MM versus the CB-6Ks so I can't use that old bent bar. I have to bend a new one, I'm just waiting on it to come in from ebay. Once I bend it, there really is no way to bend it back once it is wrapped around the posts of the device and the cage is locked in place. I will post new pics once I do this.

12. chas83

chas83 Junior Member

Local Time:
    In the meantime, the ring is an excellent deterrent from "bad behavior" and to put the ring back on while the cage is in place can be very time-consuming/tedious/frustrating/painful.

13. nina

nina New member

Local Time:
    Thank you for yor advice. In fact, I have been wearing a CB3000 24/7 for a few months with only a few short term releases allowed by Madam (15 minutes every two weeks), and I am looking for an upgrade to metal. Given that I am reasonably comfortable in my plastic device at the moment, I think I this gives me a good indication of the dimensions to order for a metal device in terms of ring size, spacing, etc...

In terms of metal, I have been looking at the internet on long term wearer and photographs show that the balls increase after some time. I am worried about the Birdcage and similar devices that use a closed metal ring. Is there a risk to get "stuck" after some time? How easy is it to get in and out when Madam allows?

For these reasons, I would prefer to use something that can be openened (or partly opened) to allow easier putting in and taking out. That is to say, for example as a mechanism such as a cuff link (see Houdini) or an a ring that can be openned (see Enforcer), although none of these devices look apealing. I have no preference for a cage or a tube (either would be OK for our purpose).

Any suggestion?

14. knoxtennman

knoxtennman Junior Member

Berlin, Maryland
    Local Time:
    6:16 AM
    I've been holding off on upgrading from a CB6000s to a Jailbird because I also am worried about how difficult it is to get a solid ring off and on without a way for it to open. I use the smallest ring on the CB6000s (and the CB3000 before it) because it's the only one that's comfortable while sitting without having to have my knees apart. The larger rings press into my thighs too much for my comfort. I'm torn because I'd rather have the open design of the jailbird for longer term wear, but I'm concerned about the difficulty of getting a solid ring on and off. Is that a valid concern?

15. johndoedoes

johndoedoes New member

Local Time:
    6:16 AM
    Getting a solid ring on and off is simply a matter of technique and practice. Get yourself a cock ring of the right size and pull your scrotum through, followed by each testicle (one at a time, please), then push your limp cock through. Easy once you know how, but practice helps if you aren't used to it. Getting it off is simply the reverse order. Good luck, it is worth it to use the solid ring on the MM devices. You can't really get stuck, if it goes on, it will come off. May need to get the little boner to go away, but that is another topic.

16. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    No problem at all. Great pix. Close up of the high security screw would be a nice extra too...

17. johnny arizona

Local Time:
    Sorry, I've been away at work for a long time. The blowout never got fixed....it's still blown out. I'm mutilated in that area. I still could not give up though and have repierced a new and deeper pa. It's a bit more troublesome though as it has a longer flesh tunnel to maintain and the jewelry or pa post is harder to insert. I recomend having a pa that is intended for chastity be a bit farther down the shaft than my original one was but not as far as my new one. Also, sizing all the way up to a 2 gage or larger really isn't necessary in my opinion. A 6 gage is plenty or even an 8.

18. gibnot

gibnot Locked Member

Local Time:
    3:16 AM
    I'm curious. Why not waist belt? Its no big deal to have waist hip belt. Its below any pant belt. Plus in the long run WAY more comfortable. Give it three days and you will forget about it. Any belt from Neosteel is perfect. Trust me I have no issues doing anything.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice