I need my sleep

Discussion in 'CB Range' started by erin_1987, Jul 19, 2011.

1. erin_1987

erin_1987 Active member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:47 PM
    Due to my job I need to get all the sleep I can get when I can, however an attempt to get an erection stops that. Me and my wife are wanting suggestions. Is there a device that can allow a full or close to full erection.

Thanks

2. Shimone

Shimone Long term member

management consultant
    Singapore
    Local Time:
    9:47 PM
    how long did you try with your actual device ? Usually you should get comfotable with it after a certain time (3-4 weeks for me) and sleep through.
    As for device for full erection - just take any custom made device - quite everyone should be able to make such a device. Just send in the right measurements.

3. Tom2001

Tom2001 Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:47 PM
    Such device does exist, see my post about the Lancelot (search this website for "Dura").

A part of the tekst:

---------
    The Lancelot from Madame Dura's web shop has a flexible cage made of small stainless steel rings. This is a material also used for professional protective gloves, used when cutting meat or other food. The Lancelot works like a metal sock around your penis. As the cage is made of this special material, it is ultra flexible. For the rest the device works like a CB-3000: it is a ball trapped device.

I ordered the Lancelot with a total length slightly larger than the non-erect penis, to be able to grow at night without waking up. If the cage is too long, you might be able to please yourself with some effort. My advice for choosing the right cage length would be, not to exceed the average length of your erect and non erect penis.

-------

Good luck!

4. erin_1987

erin_1987 Active member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:47 PM
    I really like that device. Has anyone tried this one before.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice