Mature Metal - "growing"

Discussion in 'Mature Metal' started by johnkelly00, Jul 18, 2011.

1. johnkelly00

johnkelly00 Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:28 AM
    My mistress has requested that I get a new device (currently in the CB-6000) because she found out that I can sneak out of it. She is thinking a piercing + a Mature Metal device for extra security.

The question I have is about morning erections. I read somewhere that the mature metal devices are sized correctly and it prevents any type of erection. Is that correct? I don't understand how it can work that way.

Thanks in advance.

2. jeank

jeank Member

Local Time:
    2:28 PM
    If you order the MM cage to the exact measurements of your flaccid Penis at its smallest (and measuring that takes a while and a few days) then the room you have for erection is limited to very little. I do "swell up" inside the cage, but that is about it. Nothing magic really, just you can only go into the space available.
    It is a different feeling to the CB 3000 I had, as there was always a bit of room there for me to grow into, so was able to get a sort of partial erection.

I could probably pull out of the cage in the morning in the shower, but getting back in would be difficult. If you add a PA and connecting wire, then not possible - see Mark121's review of his WM for details of how he did it - it's on here somewhere.

3. Mark121

Mark121 Nobody of consequence

Local Time:
    9:28 AM
    A lot depends on how much your penis changes length from its "resting" length to full erection. Mine changes quite a bit, and I use a PA piercing to block the ability to pull out of the tube. So, if the tube is too much longer than my resting length, the PA ring gets pulled on, and hurts.

I am able to get an erection with the device on. What happens is that the cage gets pushed forward, pulling my scrotum with it. If I'm laying on my back when this happens, it makes for an interesting situation. I have an erect penis, with a fairly heavy weight on the tip, that wants to fall in some direction. It can't fall towards my belly, because that pulls on the scrotum which is already being stretched. It can't fall towards my feet, because erections just don't go that way. So, it wants to fall sideways, which is also something an erect penis doesn't want to do. So, I usually wind up having to roll over on my side or stomach to take the pressure off.

Also, with an erection, the base of the penis is exposed, but the scrotum is tightly wrapped around the underside of it, so you can't really get much stimulation.

HTH.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice