Just ordered a Jailbird for my boy

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Mistress Manteo, Jul 18, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. Mistress Manteo

Mistress Manteo Junior Member

Local Time:
    6:42 AM
    I've had my boy locked in a CB6000 for almost 2 years now. We've realized that realistically, it's probably nearing the end of it's life expectancy.

I decided that it was time to make the move to metal. I told my boy to start a dialogue with Mature Metal since all of the reviews seem positive and the devices look like they mean business.

I ordered a sizing kit for him and took the necessary measurements. I placed the order today for a Jailbird.

So far, I've been very happy with the communication from them. I got an email today confirming receipt of payment and telling me that it would be 3 or 4 weeks until the device is delivered.

I'm anxious for it to arrive.

I'll have my boy post a his review after it arrives and he's had some time in it.

2. jerry locked

jerry locked Member

Local Time:
    Mistress Manteo,

My Lady will vouch for its effectiveness! Did You order the anti-pullout system, the spike strip or the security screw? My Lady loves the spike strip, especially when She wants to have fun by arousing me. You will enjoy it, but Your boy . . .

Mature Metal gives great customer service and will work with You for adjustments, if they are needed.

Enjoy!!

Submissively,
    jerry locked

3. Mistress Manteo

Local Time:
    Hello Jerry,

For now, I didn't order the anti pullout device or the spike strips. He has been in the CB6000 for almost 2 years. We tried lots of ideas for anti pullout including the KSD-g3 and a few home made ideas. None of them REALLY worked. He'd just end up with sores from the chafing and would start whining about and I'd end up letting him remove the add on device.

In the end I found that a cane was the best deterrent to pullout. We've been together for 22 years, so believe me, I'd KNOW if he cheated. It would show in his attitude and actions. He would REGRET any attempt to cheat.

I knew that it was time to replace the CB as it is really starting to show it's age. Metal was the next logical step.

I also opted for using my existing lock. I'm having to send it to Mature Metal to make sure that it will fit. My boy had a pendant made for me that is also the key to his lock. I wear it often. It's such a good reminder for him and I just love the symbolism of the pendant. It's in my photo gallery. I hope it will work with the Jailbird.

4. jerry locked

jerry locked Member

Local Time:
    Mistress Manteo,

Thank You for Your reply. Good idea on checking about the lock. The padlock for the CB6000 will be vertical when locked, but when You put that same lock into the JailBird, it will be horizontal because of the hasp diameter. You may want to check on a different lock that won't 'stick out' to the right or left, but will lay up and down.

Submissively,
    jerry locked

5. love2submit

love2submit Junior Member

Local Time:
    5:42 AM
    Hello Mistress Manteo,

I am sure you will find the Jailbird to be an effective chastity device. After a disappointing experience with the Birdlocked and reading the posts on Chastity Mansion I decided to go with metal. I've had mine now for about 8 months and it keeps me very secure. I had to work with the rings a bit to find the right size (even with the sizing kit) but now that I have the right ring it is very comfortable. Mature Metal was very good to work with. I wish my keyholder would keep me locked up more ofter but I guess I should be careful what I wish for. Best wishes.
    love2submit

6. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    11:42 AM
    Should be with you very soon now.....

7. Mistress Manteo

Local Time:
    Oh yes.

I'm hoping it will be here this week. We're due to go on vacation on Friday. It will be a SCUBA diving trip. It will be nice to have him in the Jailbird for the dives. That way I won't need to unlock him to clean up after his dives. :)

I'm keeping the fingers crossed.

8. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    11:42 AM
    Any news on the Jailbird?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice