Who knows?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by chastesoon, May 24, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. chastesoon

chastesoon Senior Member

Retired
    Local Time:
    10:06 AM
    OK, who knows about your chastity? Has anyone discovered you, acidentally or otherwise?
    My 2 sister inlaws know, and possobly some of my wifes friends. Not sure on that part, and I figure thier respective husbands know. My one sister inlaw bumped into it one day at a family party, she apparently asked my wife, and now openly teases me about it.
    I also had a coworker once bump into it, and he gave me a really odd look, not sure if he figured it out.
    I also noticed a different coworker who had the same distinctive bulge that I have from my CB 2000. Never had the nerve though to broach the subject with him.
    So lets hear your stories, and we can all laugh together, after all we are locked together. :wink:

2. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:06 PM
    Obviously I'm not the one in chastity but I do wear the key opening around my neck most of the time. The only people who have noticed and mentioned it are my daughters' friends.

They ask what its for and I usually reply along the lines of "it keeps something locked up safe" when they ask what I say "something special" and they usually seem happy with that.

This makes me wonder why adults don't ask me what the key is for. Either they *think* they know (anyone who knows me probably assumes its something "odd") or they just think its a piece of jewellery.

I'm not sure I'll tell anyone outright, but I don't think I'll ever deny what it's for if they get it right!

3. eceem

eceem Member

Local Time:
    4:06 AM
    Our really cute office lady bumped against my Cb2000 while we were both fooling around .....

will the photocopier! what else did you think huh :tongue:
    anyway she asked what the hell is that .. to which i replied this and hauled out the 2 cell phones and 1 pager i have to have on me at all times ... whew ... explanation averted ... I think she still gives me the odd sideways look now and then.

4. corsac

corsac Long term member

Spokane, WA
    Local Time:
    8:06 AM
    My Girlfriends sister knows, along with about 4 of her girlfriends. I am not sure how many she has told but I know at least that many. I think it is a big turn on for other woman to know, I wish all woman could see what they are missing by not owning a locked man :bigsmile:

5. chastity{R}

chastity{R} slut supreme

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:06 AM
    Who knows? Goddess, her sister and a number of people in the local kink community know about my locked state. Beyond that? Probably thousands on-line.

6. chastitycuckold

chastitycuckold Senior Member

whip Maker...Flogger Maker
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    We are totally out on the BDSM scene, so pretty much everyone knows about me, (that includes parents & family) the thing we don't discuss openly is the cuckolding aspect of our relationship, the chastity and full time Ma'am/slave dynamic between us everyone knows about, close friends (around 8 people) know about the cuckolding.......

7. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    1:06 AM
    I've told one of my best friends (female, not game to talk about it with other males). I'm thinking about telling another as we're getting pretty close, I want to make our friendship closer but I'm running out of secrets to share! :p

My wife probably wont ever tell anyone. :(

8. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:06 PM
    :bigsmile: Of course, that must be thousands by now in my case as well.

However, all my Mistress's family know and of course nearly everyone of our BDSM friends and contacts.
    For all other people it is nothing they need to know about. Mistress (and i) would tell when being asked but there is no reason for people who are not in the scene to ask at all.

maid katrin

9. goddess_christine

goddess_christine Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:06 AM
    Who knows about wendi?
    We keep a pretty tight lip with family and friends when it comes to hubby's feminization. Most just won't understand.

Who knows about wendi's chastity?
    Well there is more than three women now (did you get that honey...it's now more than 3 :angel: ) I won't say who or exactly how many here as wendi frequents these pages too, but sufice it to say several trusted people know.

The reason I don't want wendi to find out who, is because I love his uncertainty. Every woman he meets...old friends, co-workers, sisters...etc all could be the ones that know about his predicament and it both embarrasses him and drives him crazy at the same time. :angel:

Christine

10. chastesoon

chastesoon Senior Member

Retired
    Local Time:
    10:06 AM
    I'm dragging this out of the archives to see if I can get some more responses.
    This was first done when this site was much smaller.

11. Opey

Opey Member

Local Time:
    11:06 AM
    As far as I know no one knows about it, I don't wear 24/7 because of work, but resently her cousin watched the kids while I was at work and when I got home the I noticed the drawer where I keep it was open, so it may be possible that she knows

12. sonic chaste

sonic chaste Long term member

Medical profession
    South UK
    Local Time:
    no one knows.... its between my wife and I

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice