Protrate stimulation devices

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by PeggyP, Jun 13, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. PeggyP

PeggyP New member

Local Time:
    9:01 AM
    I am totally new to all this. Divorced otherwise normal woman. OK, neurotic recovering Catholic whose European stepmom was obsessed with sexual purity and a dominate ex-husband who wanted me to "switch". I was terrible at that as he was too much of an authority figure. Or MY authority figure. But now I am free to explore recessive domme tendencies. I spanked some before I was married so I know it is there.

But what brought me to this forum was the desire to learn about prostrate stimulation. I have read that it can make a guy reach orgasm without any other stimulation and even without obtaining an erection.

I have someone now who might be susceptible to domination that might include such things as orgasm denial or self denial.

I would like to know if there is the sort of device that once in place would stimulate the prostrate and ultimately make it near impossible - perhaps impossible - for him to not reach climax even if he makes genuine effort NOT to let it happen.

Ideally it would be something that I could turn on and would work as he just lay there and I sat there watching or could even leave the room and come back to see if he deserved a spanking for being a dirty little boy.

And then use this to teach him to resist or even learn to going long periods of time not having orgasms or even erections.

I realize this may be impossible. I have just read so much lately that I know it is of immense interest for me to explore this sort of thing.

Does anyone know if such a device exists?

I have no intention of rushing into such things. I do not wish to freak him out. For now, I only have suspicions and I am sure he has zero experience with anything other than basic vanilla sex and maybe not all that much of that.

Any advice or links to sites that might help me learn more would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

2. peter7447

peter7447 Masochistic Husband

CEO
    Germany, Berlin, Berlin
    Local Time:
    3:01 PM
    I had some milking experience with a hook shaped toy. Removed my spunk without giving me pleasure.

This toy here: http://www.rude-boy.com/ gave me a nice feeling, but no anal orgasm.

I think having an anal orgasm requires some work on the receiving part to manage it. So I sugest that maybe you go the other way around. Means you deny him orgasms from his penis and soon he will be desperate to find out how to orgasm from his prostate.

Won´t it be even more fun to see him fuck himself with a dildo like a maniac, desperately trying to somehow find the right way to stimulate himself, so he can finally orgasm?

I can tell you he will not manage to do so unless he practices some time :)

Forced orgasms are in my opinion more a thing to dominate females with. Denial is much more efficient when it comes to dominationg men.

3. Strict Sir

Strict Sir Long term member

Retired
    USA
    Local Time:
    7:01 AM
    Release of seminal fluids through prostate manipulation is not an orgasm, actually. Done properly, it does not quench sexual desire since no ejaculation actually takes place. As Peter said, it is actually called 'milking,' the intention being to relieve some pleasure and give the sub some attention.

4. peter7447

peter7447 Masochistic Husband

CEO
    Germany, Berlin, Berlin
    Local Time:
    From my personal experience chastity is a lot like starving (as a metaphor). Only that the terms are "mirrored". "full" relates to "empty", lt me explain:

Having lots of seminal fluid stored in me feels a bit like not having food in the stomach, when hungry. Once the fluid is drained, I feel a lot better. But it would be as having a full stomach, but not received any taste of food.

So the apetite is still very high, but the hunger is gone.

So for me having lot´s of seminal fluid inside and no chance to orgasm, since I am in chastity is some kind of torture. Being drained of fluid and still without orgasm puts me in some hard to describe submissive mode, since I desire an orgasm but cant have one. Means there is no physical pressure anymore, just psychological pressure.

5. PeggyP

PeggyP New member

Local Time:
    I see! As I implied, I am new to much of this. I have seen the term milking and assumed it was simply jerking someone off while they were tied up or otherwise passive. I see I have much to learn when it comes to such things. So to speak.

So, if it takes time to learn how to have a prostrate orgasm, that would imply it is possible for a guy to have an orgasm without any stimulation to the penis. Is this in fact possible? I do not mean my using something from behind like a strap on dildo while he rubs against a pillow etc. I mean if his penis is untouched in any way, like if he is bent over furniture, resting on his chest but no contact in front, etc. Could I actually stimulate him from behind to the point that he would orgasm eventually?

My initial imagery was of him lying face up on the bed while I watched from afar. But I also like the idea of making it happen without penis stimulation, if that is possible.

6. just a hole

just a hole New member

Local Time:
    4:01 AM
    It's "prostate".

It's very difficult to have a real orgasm via prostate stimulation, but it's possible if there is enough stimulation (I'm talking a super hard/fast pounding with something big). --This orgasm will be accompanied by ejaculation and a refractory period, though.

"Milking" is different. Milking is about stimulating the prostate enough, over a relatively long period of time (tens of minutes), so that some of the built up fluid is expelled without any kind of orgasm. Milking doesn't feel GOOD, exactly--it's just a very mild, very temporary relief. It can cause full ejaculation, but will not trigger the refractory period.

Note that anal play is different for everyone, and it can take a very long time understand/fully take advantage of, but practice makes perfect--and it's well worth the time investment.

7. Paulette the Tart

Paulette the Tart Male maid

Retired
    Chilterns, UK and Pyrénées, France
    Local Time:
    2:01 PM
    Yes. . . . . It's easy to remember:- He doesn't have to be prostrate while you stimulate his prostate!

Opinions vary as to whether it's necessary at all anyway.

8. billie

billie Active member

Local Time:
    I experience orgasms from prostate stimulation, and there are certainly devices for prostate stimulation that you can insert, turn on, and let run. this one comes to mind. there are even a lot of butt plugs that have a hollow base for a bullet vibe to be inserted. As others have indicated, not everyone can cum like this, and not everyone can get erect from this, but you might luck out.

9. billie

billie Active member

Local Time:
    Oh, I have also read about people using those sleeves that attach to a hitachi magic wand as tease and denial tools. Since it has a hard off/on switch, they can be plugged into a timer that will turn it off and on at intervals, or the sell a "dimmer switch" for hitachi magic wands that would let you set the wand to an extremely low setting, then put the sleeve on the man's erect penis. the sleeves are similar to this and the variable speed control is here

I find it hilarious that all of this stuff is now available on amazon.

10. Spa

Spa Junior Member

Local Time:
    I've had the Rude Boy and Doc Johnson's Pro Pal. Both didn't work out for me. Now I'm waiting for an Aneros to be delivered. I hope this to be the result... Some people manage to do it with the Rude Boy though.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice