Johnson & Johnson Baby "Gel"

Discussion in 'CB Range' started by lockednloaded, Feb 10, 2011.

1. lockednloaded

lockednloaded Senior Member

Local Time:
    11:39 PM
    Hi folks,

I went to Boots (UK retailer) the other day to get myself some more baby oil and while I was browsing the shelves I noticed a bottle called Baby "Gel" from Johnson & Johnson.

I thought I'd give it a try as it is thicker than normal baby oil and I thought I'd share it here as I've found it really good!

This is the one I got: http://www.boots.com/en/Johnsons-Baby-Oil-Gel-200ml_6079/

[​IMG]

They also offer one with Aloe Vera and another that I can't remember (might have been cocoa butter).

I'm not sure how to describe it, other than it's a thick, clear gel-a bit like the deep heat muscle rubs gels you can buy if you know what I mean.

Anyway, really good product and I much prefer it to baby oil.

I use a little bit actually in the shower just to soften everything up, then I dry everything with a hairdryer and use a swab around the inside of the CB to ensure that's dry in there too.

The I squeeze a little bit of gel onto my hands and rub it all round my ballbag etc and inside the A ring and finally I put a little on a different swab and make sure the inside of the tube is nicely lubed too.

Excellent product!

I hope that helps someone!

Adios!

2. denied_one

denied_one Member

Local Time:
    5:39 PM
    That's all I have used over the past 6 years. The wife told me about it, as we had some from using it on our baby. Works SO well!

3. imkink4u

imkink4u Member

Local Time:
    7:39 PM
    I've been using the Vaseline moisturizing cream. But that looks good. I'm gonna give it a try.

4. denied_one

denied_one Member

Local Time:
    5:39 PM
    U will never look back, I guarantee

5. biggar

biggar Junior Member

retired
    Upstste NY USA
    Local Time:
    11:39 PM
    I too used it since I started wearing my CB. But since I got the CB6000s and they recommended silicone based lubes I've switched to one of those and now prefer it. But that's just me.

6. imkink4u

imkink4u Member

Local Time:
    7:39 PM
    You were right! Finally got around to getting a bottle. Oh it's so good. Thanks all for the heads up. Never heard of it and regular baby oil not to good.

7. billie

billie Active member

Local Time:
    6:39 PM
    Just to add to the list, I also use baby oil gel. The only time I have any discomfort is when I forget to apply it after I shower. It is so much easier to apply than regular baby oil.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice