If money was no issue

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by bathingcap, Jul 7, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. bathingcap

bathingcap Member

Local Time:
    5:55 PM
    What if money was no issue, your partner is not vanilla, he/she goes along with your desires etc etc...in other words, in a perfect world what would be your perfect chastity lifestyle?

I'll break the ice and start. I realize I'm privileged in more ways than one. My wife of 30 years started out as vanilla but over the years has grown in the SM scene. She now owns "her" penis. Bondage holds no more secrets for her, she's a dedicated key holder to me who can keep me locked up for months without a single orgasm, she indulges in fetish clothing to drive me crazy, has become an expert in edging and ruined orgasms... Sure there's a few things she doesn't want like anal play, and she just can't stand even the idea of me drinking my own cum. But than again she allows me a few times a year to go to another mistress who does make me do the cum drinking (product of ruined orgasms only of course, I'm only allowed intercourse with my wife and only allowed orgasm when having full intercourse with her) and anal play (usually brutal rape, enema's,...)

And I have a fantastic job that pays well so money is not really an issue and we we're "kids-free" so we usually have the whole house to us whenever we want and can spend our money on ourselves without having to worry about the kid's inheritance :p

So yes we are already living the dream. But there's still room for improvements. I'll explain. My job over the last few years brought me to a few not very nice countries, I'm not going to name them for the sake of keeping our privacy, let's just say they are extremely religious countries. I'm not going into the religious thing here but for Westerners like my wife and I who were fed with the mother milk respect for democratic principles and values, freedom of speech, equal rights for men and women, respect for other people's lifestyle's and religion, respect for lesbians and homosexuals...well you can forget all that in those countries and that particular religion. For them it's just a load of crap. We're still in the neighborhood but now in a country with another religion but just about the same number of zealots. And as we have house staff we have to lie low with our SM live. It's difficult to bring SM stuff in and out of these countries and you sure as hell can't buy any locally. The pope and the mullah are watching you! But in a few weeks we'll be moving back to Europe after 20 years spent abroad.

So what if, in that perfect world? Well this will be "it" for us. In our new home I'll get my own room. In this room there will a hospital type bed with rubber sheets and mattress cover and fully equipped with the complete Segufix gear including the head fixing bands. This will allow my wife to have me sleep in bondage, in various stages of limitation, ranging from "just" a waistband so I cannot get out of bed without her permission to full and very strict and severe restraining. This will completely depend on her moods. I already have a Neosteel Arch which I can wear 24/7. To add to the chastity feeling and to completely prevent any touching and/or access we will buy a Latowsky chastity belt also. This belt will be worn at night. Only thing we still have to figure out is urinating at night when it's impossible for me to get out of bed. Thinking about maybe a penile sheath (is that possible with the Latowski?) or maybe we should just go for diapers and rubber pants? Any suggestions are welcome.

My only orgasms are allowed when having sexual intercourse with my wife. Lucky for me B) she only craves to feel my penis inside her every oh 6 to 9 months!! The rest of the time I spend in my steel belt only pleasing her orally, or using her favorite toy: the Hitachi Magic Wand (if you don't own one yet: ladies get one right now ! you can't imagine the orgasms my wife has with that tool)

Every few weeks the pressure gets to be released when I'm restrained to the bed, administered at least three ruined orgasms after which I'm immediately relocked into the belt. Once we're living in Europe again, my wife will be able to stroll around the house in the evenings in all liberty in her favorite fetish clothes to add even more spice to my tease and denial training.

I'm sure I'm forgetting a few things but basically that is where we are and where we are working to in our perfect chastity world.

And now ladies and gentlemen...the floor is yours

Cheers Bathingcaplovers

Attached Files:

2. Strict Sir

Strict Sir Long term member

Retired
    USA
    Local Time:
    3:55 AM
    Good post... and good thread idea.

Hmmm... I'd have a remote, secluded, country house staffed with a chastized cuckold hubby and his wife. She would be domme to her hubby, and submissive to me. Of course he would never be allowed to penetrate his wife, and would be allowed only the rare orgasm (usually ruined). He would do the bulk of the work to keep the house running efficiently while I enjoyed his lovely wife. Of course none of us would have to work, and since money is no object, I'd add a sexy female cook to further tease and frustrate the cuck, and a chauffeur/gardener with a huge cock who is allowed to cum frequently, to further torment the chastized cuck. Of course we'd have every bdsm / chastity device and toy available. Oh, the possibilities!!!

3. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:55 AM
    As you said, even though I have achieved much more than I ever have dreamed of, there is still room for improvement ... [​IMG].

Well, if money wouldn't be an issue I would like to buy a castle in England and turn it into a beauty spa and wellness temple for Dom Ladies and couples which would be as well a school for male feminization and maid training ... well, sounds a bit weird but that's what I would really like to do ... uh, yes, I would probably get over my silly fears and have the "final cut" between my legs .... and well, bigger boobs and a few little improvements in my face ... may be a little nose job and a little bit at my cheeks ...

What else? Oh yes, I nearly forgot ... I would like to be trapped in a huge shoe and fashion store over night ... or let's say over a weekend ... LOL ... with a big truck in front on Monday morning to carry home all my puchases.

maid katrin

4. chastity4slave

chastity4slave Junior Member

Local Time:
    I would like to be the chastized slave in Strict Sir's scenario. this is exactly what I have been thinking about for a long time.

5. Strict Sir

Strict Sir Long term member

Retired
    USA
    Local Time:
  6. bathingcap

bathingcap Member

Local Time:
    5:55 PM
    when I mentioned "money no problem" I was more thinking along realistic lines: good job, nice salary, no mortgage killing you, no 5 kids in college, no 3 ex-wifes ...Maid Katrin you're talking about winning the Euromillions Jackpot :D (185 million EUROS - 265 million Us$ this week :blink: )

Cheers

Bathingcaplovers

7. incs100

incs100 Junior Member

Local Time:
    6:55 AM
    If money were no object, oh my. I'd purchase the Neosteel Arch to replace the knock-off CS100 I'm now in. And as many trips to Germany would be included until the fit was perfect.

I'd be locked in the Arch at all times except for maintenance. And a chastity bra to prevent nipple stimulation except when my KH administers that (which is often). She would indulge her goal of keeping me always horny. We'd realize my goal of being so frustrated that on the average of once a month I'd scream - or cry.

Release would be by minor spontaneous emissions, but mostly by milking. I'd never see my penis as cleanings and maintenance would be done with me restrained, blindfolded, gagged, and ear plugged.

I'd supply oral and penetration with a dildo. My KH would orgasm multiple times per day. I'd sleep restrained. Often with my face covered with her juices.

My KH would work on her goal of changing me from anal-averse to craving anal play - even if it didn't lead to orgasm.

We'd work at developing a Rheinhold's-like line of non-metallic belts. Which would eventually be so good that Neosteel would be surpassed. And then I'd be in a belt our company created.

We'd be happy and satisfied together. I'd be happy in my submission and my frustration.

8. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:55 AM
    Of course I was talking about some kind of Jackpot ... everything below that is like taking half-measures .... LMAO

Hugs, maid katrin

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice