Hello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Aeval, Jun 27, 2011.

1. Aeval

Aeval New member

Local Time:
    11:20 AM
    I'm newly starting out on my career as a dominant woman and still finding my feet, would love to talk to people with more experience!

2. miss belle

miss belle lonely unlocked guy

Local Time:
    7:20 AM
    Hi Miss - I'd love to chat with you some time.

belle

3. bondagefan65

bondagefan65 Long term member

Fife
    Local Time:
    Welcome to the Mansion Ma'am

4. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:20 PM
    Welcome to the Mansion. I am sure You will find lots of Dom Ladies here and of course, those who adore them.

May be You can introduce Yourself a bit more and tell us, what You would like to know or how W/we can help You supporting Your career.

*curtseys*

maid katrin

5. mistressfenella

Local Time:
  6. Aeval

Aeval New member

Local Time:
    Hello and thankyou for your replies, you want to know a little more about me,

well I've been fantasising for many years of being an adored goddess, and have finally started to gradually get my man to join in my fantasy.
    He's very alpha male but already loves doing things for me such as run bath etc so I'm hoping to gradually enlarge on this, Just wondering how to go about this without threatening him so much that he digs his heels in! Have already got him to play one or two fantasies the first one was the mildest and went great, the second one was a little bit stronger ( probably very tame compared to you more experienced ppl) and although good wasn't as satisfying as the first.

I just need friends and possibly a few tips and guidance on where I can go with this.

Aeval

7. Aeval

Aeval New member

Local Time:
    Hi again

Oh well I seem to have killed that line of enquiry stone dead :(

cant get into chat either not decided whether to pay or not but difficult decision if I can't access the thing I'm supposed to be paying for first in order to decide whether to pay for it .... that's the conundrum!

Aeval

8. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:20 PM
    Ohh, I don't think that you have killed the thread ... it's just a bit dried out [​IMG] ... However, it's a bit hard to give you tips when it is not clear what your goal is ... chastity ... well, probably yes, otherwise you wouldn't have ended up in the Mansion. But what else? In which direction you would like to go? Making him a male slave, a servant, a sissy? Just for playing or do you want it rather as a lifestyle?

Well, not that I couldn't help with a husband's taming, I just know how sissies tick, if you know what I mean.

In any way it is always good to have a straight and serious talk about your desires. Try to figure out what you want and what he is willing to play along with.

*curtsey*

maid katrin

9. Slave to Wife

Slave to Wife Nobody Important

Her bitch
    Bloomington, Minnesota
    Local Time:
    6:20 AM
    Aeval:

I am a slave to my wife, yet I am a typical guy who most people consider sportsy and manly and all. Not over the top, but you know, an intelligent man who also likes NFL and is a manager in my day job.

For what it is worth, here is my advice:

A. The main key to getting control of your man in nearly all Dominant/submissive relationships is the woman taking control of the man's orgasms. You don't need to spring a chastity device on him, but begin insisting he saves all his cum for your purposes. Then sometimes, during sex, begin to require him to not release until you command. Then, surprise him one time by not letting him release and telling him he must wait until the next sex session, like in a day or two. You see what I am getting at? Little steps. Then bigger ones. Then bring up the chastity device idea. I suggest a Birdlocked because they are more comfortable, because they are not hard plastic but still secure, but you get what you deem suitable.

B. They other key is getting control of his time. Give him chores and things to do and over time try to connect in his mind that sexual gratification is a reward for the work he does for you around the house. Try to get to the situation where he is working on either the house or the yard while you are relaxing. Then have the balls to ask him to get a drink for you in the middle of him cleaning something. Take this further each day or week or whatever.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice