Mature Metal / Dreamlover 2000 collaboration?

Discussion in 'Mature Metal' started by hardbodysub, Jul 3, 2011.

1. hardbodysub

hardbodysub BrokeTheMold

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    8:55 AM
    From the information on the sites linked below, it appears that a Watchful Mistress has been successfully modified for installation of a DreamLover 2000 device. A lot of people have been wondering whether the Dreamlover device is for real, or just a scam. Perhaps this answers the question?

dreamlover 2000 installed on watchful mistress

blissful marriage - watchful mistress / dreamlover 2000

Comments from Mature Metal would be very welcome. I wonder which of the Mature Metal devices could be adapted for the Dreamlover 2000, which ones couldn't (maybe not the Jailbird?), and how much the modifications might cost.

2. maturemetal

maturemetal CUSTOM CAGES AND TUBES

Local Time:
    7:55 AM
    I am happy it worked out! To answer your question I think all of my designs can adapted with the exception of the tube. The tube's metal is just too thin to work. I am wondering because I just have no idea. Does the dreamlover feel good or is it a shock for punishment?

3. hardbodysub

hardbodysub BrokeTheMold

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    Their website says that it is "aversive stimulus". They say it feels more like an impact/slap than a burning/shock sensation. They describe three default settings: low (warn), medium (condition), and high (condition faster or, if activated repeatedly, subdue), and there are also customized settings. Only one thing hints at anything other than aversive stimulus: one feature ,mentioned very briefly, is "arousal induction customization". Apparently the intra- and inter-cycle frequencies, and the number and length of activations, can be configured to induce arousal? That sounds like pleasurable sensation, but they don't discuss this at all.

I'd recommend reading their website if you want to understand it better; I've got no experience with it, and probably won't until they lower the price or I hit the lottery. However, I thought you made the modifications to the Watchful Mistress to make it compatible with the DL2000, and that you were already familiar with it.

I asked about the JailBird in particular, because the photo of the modified Watchful Mistress shows a security screw fastening an electrode to the base of the cage, where the JailBird has nothing but a thin ring. I can't imagine where you would attach that electrode on a JailBird, unless the base of the cage was made much larger, like the Watchful Mistress.

4. mistressmaturemetal

Texas
    Local Time:
    6:55 AM
    I do know about electricity and when I was approached about the idea, I knew what would work and what would not. I did the modifications and it worked the first time. I know my wife would love for me to have one of these.

The ring on the Jail Bird is not too small. The Security screws are about 1/8" and so are the small bars that make up the device. So it will be no problem.

Sorry I did not know I was logged in as my lovely wife.

5. hardbodysub

hardbodysub BrokeTheMold

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    Thanks for answering. It's encouraging to hear that the DL2000 can work with the Jail Bird (at least I can dream about it, even if I can't afford it right now).

If DreamLover Labs has any marketing sense, they'll give you one for free, at the very least. There are at least couple of reasons they ought to do this: (1) As a producer of male chastity devices, your participation in making Mature Metal products compatible with the DL2000 increases their potential market size. (2) The extremely long development process of the DL2000 has had a lot of people claiming that it was a scam, or vaporware. Their credibility would skyrocket if you had a DL2000 yourself, and could comment on its use in conjunction with your devices. Hell, they ought to be begging you to take one for free! A review from some unknown person doesn't help a lot, but coming from you, it would do them a world of good.

6. quaternion13

quaternion13 New member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:55 AM
    The link above is to my blog. Mature Metal has been wonderful in adapting their design to accommodate the Dreamlover 2000. Thank You!
    As for the feeling of the shock, I attempted to describe it to "CB6" in a comment to my original review.

http://keyed4cassand...st-impressions/

It has been suggested by the Dreamlover support team that the cage, as modified by Mature Metal, will work without the plastic insulation.
    Those are test I have yet to perform.
    Stay tuned.

7. quaternion13

quaternion13 New member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:55 AM
    I reported my findings on the tests above to the great folks at Mature Metal.
    I think they have some shocking things brewing for this design :blink:

8. hardbodysub

hardbodysub BrokeTheMold

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    Any updates on collaboration between Mature Metal and Dreamlover Labs? I'm really interested in seeing some information on the website regarding required modifications to the ring and/or cage, and costs. Also, I'm hoping that Mature Metal would consider a booth at New England's Fetish Fair Fleamarket Feb 10-12, 2012 http://neleatheralliance.org/cmsms/index.php?page=fff. It would be great if they could do it together with Dreamlover Labs, like they did at FetishCon in Tampa http://www.dreamloverlabs.com/blog.php?viewid=354.

9. mistressmaturemetal

Texas
    Local Time:
    Hardbodysub- We would love to have a booth at the Fetish Fair Fleamarket. The only thing that may hold us back is that we have a event in March to do. The more events we do, the more backed up he gets, and I run a tight ship LOL. We would love to go to them all :). The 2 that we have done have been so fun, that it kills me to not be able to attend every event.
    As for the Dreamlover modification, the cost is 150.00.
    Please feel free to email any specific questions to maturemetal@grandecom.net

10. hardbodysub

hardbodysub BrokeTheMold

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    Well, I certainly hope that you can make it to the New England FFF #38. As an added incentive, this one promises to be big, as they did not have the usual one in the summer (FFF #37 was cancelled, I think because of venue issues) this year.

What is the March event that you're doing?

11. mistressmaturemetal

Texas
    Local Time:
    The March event is KinkFest in Portland Or. That is if the accept our vendor request.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice