Pain in the balls (CB6000)

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by StarvinMarvin, Jun 6, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. StarvinMarvin

StarvinMarvin New member

Local Time:
    9:13 PM
    Hi All,

I was wondering if anyone else has experienced really swollen testicles from being locked up in Chastity (CB6000 in my case).

Its not the actually testicles swelling that worries me but it seems the actual scrotum sack is kind of swollen - for example where the two balls meet at the bottom of the sack seems to become swollen somehow.

Being released from the cage seems to sort it out after an hour or so but can be quite worrying. Currently my balls are extremely swollen - almost to the point where my scrotum is completely tight. Its not painful at all - just a bit like they are full of water or fat or something.

Anyone experience it or know what it may be?

SM

2. bb55ct

bb55ct Member

Local Time:
    5:13 PM
    I have the same problem here. Just got my first CB6000 and wore it yesterday for about 4 hours. I'm trying to increase slowly using the device. Tried to put the CB on this morning and my balls were too swollen. It's water, I believe, like any part of the body you may see some swelling from rough treatment. I'll try again later. I hope it will go down.

3. maturemetal

maturemetal CUSTOM CAGES AND TUBES

Local Time:
    4:13 PM
    Please be very careful with that. Try a larger gap. That might help. If there is any burning the gap is defiantly too small.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice