How does it work

Discussion in 'PA5000' started by sissy_ty, Jan 9, 2011.

1. sissy_ty

sissy_ty Member

Local Time:
    8:54 AM
    I am getting a PA in March, and am concidering a PA-5000 until I can save up for a lori device (looking at the #7) How exactly does the 5000 work without a ring around the balls? It looks like it would stretch the shaft and piercing out when relaxed, but if you get hard it does look like you can almost use it as a cock sleeve to masturbate.

Probably a stupid question, but Im just wondering.

Thanks

Sarah

2. Jens

Jens CO-Owner of CM
    Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Moderator

Art director, film producer
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    2:54 PM
    It's been a while since i've looked at the PA 5000 so this is all from memory!

The PA 5000 essentially has 2 main pieces. One is the tube, the second is the loop that goes through the PA. This comes in a few different sized rings, but i think they were all the same thickness. You have to 'pull' your cock through the tube, by looping some supplied string through your PA ring, and pulling. I didnt like that bit!

Once in place, you have to remove your PA ring, and push the supplied loops up through the bottom of your piercing, so it comes out the head of your penis. At the base of that loops is a square shaped bit which fits into the bottom of the PA 5000 tube, and you then lock into place. And that's it, you are in it.

My problem was, i found the difference from erect to unerect to be quite large. So while the PA loop may be comfortable and aligned when erect, once getting flacid the penis would pull on the piercing and start streching the hole. The first time i actually wore the PA 5000 it tore my hole on the underside, that was enough for me!

I tried changing the loop sizes and everything, but no luck.

3. sissy_ty

sissy_ty Member

Local Time:
    8:54 AM
    Administrator,

Thanks for the reply. After reading your reply here and others in my situation (very short when unerect, about 5in when erect), I think the same would happen, so I have decided to shell out the $$$ and get a mature metal CB. One of my friends has one, and he is about the same size as me, and he cannot get out. The combination of the space between the cage and the ring, and the design is just better than the plastic styles. Still going to get the PA done, but combined with the price of the mature metal CBs and the great customer satisfaction, I think it will be worth the cash.

4. druid

druid New member

Plymouth Devon UK
    Local Time:
    1:54 PM
    Hi

Do you still have the PA 5000?
    If so would you be interested in selling it? Worth an ask.

5. uranus

uranus Junior Member

Montreal
    Local Time:
    9:54 AM
    my 2 cents,

i have a pa 5000 1' and 1' ½
    (I should have go with a 1 ¼ I think but anyway, I don’t use them anymore)
    to be effective you should be a little "tight" when unerect, so when the erection come there is no way you can shaft it.
    that being said, on my side, i never wore the device for more than 48 hours I think. i'm not circumcised and when the fore skin try to go back in "neutral" position, it push the device up.
    From what i have read, not a rule, but it seems most people who seem to be able to wear it are circumcised.
    Also, if you get a pa piercing done, make sure the piercing won’t be too high, the closest to the foreskin the better. On my side, it is too high, so the "glans flesh" over the hole is quite tinny, might does not help…

i don't know what size you are looking for, i am willing to sell the 1 1/2 (I have 1' but i am thinking to give it another try, if you want it, tell me. If you are not pierced you can’t use the pa to wear any device before 6 months, if not more)

oh yes and, the hook that come with the pa5k have different length and different size, from gauge 8 to 0 i guess. (i have a gauge4)

uranus

6. InCB3000

InCB3000 Junior Member

Local Time:
    6:54 AM
    Chiming in my .02 cents here...

IMHO, the PA-5000 is truly effective at its purpose, but only when sized properly and that means as small as possible for the inner diameter. I have the 1" and it is 100% effective because when erect, it completely closes off ALL the plumbing. I've never even come close, so to speak. The proper sizing also eliminates the hook/loop pulling on your piercing.

I've worn it non-stop for over four weeks, with no release, and only daily cleaning in the shower. Combined with www.carlilock.com, this is a very frustrating setup. If there were a Lori's Chastity Tube with this same design, I'd be in it right now.

7. chuck h

chuck h Member

Local Time:
    9:54 AM
    i have a pa5000 forsale for 50.00 and that includes shipping. pay pal only

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice