Chastity Device Punishment Device?

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by midnight, Jun 21, 2011.

1. midnight

midnight Member

Local Time:
    6:36 AM
    Four weeks ago, my wife bought me a new sort of "Chastity Device"
    http://www.tickleberry.co.uk/p/cock-rings/iron-maiden-cock-ring/crg014.html
    Well, not really a chastity device because you can easily touch your penis and even masturbate if you dare! The way it works is inside what is really a just a wide cock ring are 45 small rounded spikes. It is not uncomfortable when you are completely soft, but begin to get an erection and the spikes start to dig in. Quite frankly, it hurts like hell, and you will do anything to not get hard.

Now, what my wife does is handcuff me to the cock ring with some handcuffs we modified to lengthen the connecting chain to 6" or so. Now, my hands are locked to my cock, but I don't dare do anything to stimulate an erection. I can't tell you how frustrating this is. So far i have had to wear it for about 2 weeks solid, and it's way worse that even my full belt. At least twice a day I let my thought wander and get a very painful reminder of what I'm wearing.

For better security, my wife replaced the simple hex head (Allen) screw that holds it shut with a "Security" screw that has a small oval post in thee middle of the Allen screw hex recess so a standard hex key cannot be inserted in the screw. Only the special tool designed to open it can be used. So far I have not been able lo locate it on the internet.

Now, one of her favorite things is to attach a leash to the hasp on the ring and take me for a "walk" The slightest tug, and you follow immediately. We went for about a 2 mile walk in a very secluded park near our house and she would suddenly stop and yank on the leash. Then start again. I was completely helpless. I should also mention that I was handcuffed during this time and mostly naked except for a bra and forms and crotchless panties. When I complained, she threatened to chain me to a tree and leave me there for the day. I shut up and she didn't. The continual fear of meeting another person hiking was incredibly arousing, which was NOT what I wanted! It was a really exciting day though. Perhaps we'll do it again.

I sure hope she takes this damm thing off soon though!

-Midnight

2. billyboi

billyboi Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:36 AM
    Wow, that looks EVIL! Would definitely teach you to be "good".

3. petevans

petevans Member

South Wales
    Local Time:
    1:36 PM
    I haven't got this item, but would imagine it is a 'walk in the park' - [excuse the pun!] compared to having the KTB on! In fact you could probably combine wearing the 2, now that would be interesting! Mnd you this looks thethal http://www.stockroom...nner-P3259.aspx

4. dbows1966

dbows1966 Junior Member

Local Time:
    could get my self in trouble for the information im going to give you so im going to be cryptic if you in the uk a well known supermarket with a parent company in the usa did sell a security screw/hex head socket set for around £5pounds awhile ago it was in a little blue rubber box and it has the bit to remove the screw or if your wife/kh is reading this i could be telling fibs and reading this is going to get you punished

5. midnight

midnight Member

Local Time:
    Good grief. That really scares me. The "spikes" in my device have rounded ends, not sharp, but still plenty painful.

6. Leiothrix

Leiothrix Junior Member

Local Time:
    11:36 PM
    The average security screw can be easily removed with a small flat bladed screwdriver or two. It only a small screw and it's not going to be torqued up tightly.

7. midnight

midnight Member

Local Time:
    Hi Leiothrix:

Actually, it's an 8-32 hex head screw. Fairly large, and it can be torqued very tightly if desired. I see your point
    wherein you could slip a vary small screwdriver blade between the post and one of the flat hex sides, but a tight screw will make this difficult if not impossible. There is, however, the obvious way to remove it. You will have to buy
    something at a hardware store that will cost about $1.50, and own an electric tool that uses what you bought. Some light weight oil would also be nice to have.

Who can guess what this is? It's a common item, so I just know one of you can figure it out.

PS: I have not admitted that I know how to get out yet. That would sort-of spoil it all.

-Midnight

8. Rita

Rita Long term member

England
    Local Time:
    Midnight
    Hopefully your wife will read this and spoil it for you.
    Rita

9. Leiothrix

Leiothrix Junior Member

Local Time:
    11:36 PM
    I'd suggest that tool would be a tamper-proof allen bit & a 1/4" hex driver, but that's probably too easy. You mentioned that you had trouble finding the tool -- bit sets around here are around the $20 mark for a 100 piece kit, which includes tamper-proof allen & torx, tri-wing, and various other weird ones.

If you can grip the sides of the screw vice-grips would do the job, but might leave marks on the screw. A bit of copper or even teflon tape wrapped around the jaws of the vice-grips would probably fix that though.

A dremel to grind a flat in the head and a large flat-bladed screwdriver will work, but that'll obviously destroy the screw.

You could probably make a tool that fit the screw by casting it and moulding some JB-weld or something.

Other than that i'm out of ideas.

10. midnight

midnight Member

Local Time:
    OK, the quickest way to defeat hex head security screws is just to get a high quality drill bit rated for metal cutting
    and drill out a standard generic Allen wrench. Put the Allen wrench in a vice, use a punch to create a starter depression in the wrench (So the drill does not skitter across the wrench, place a drop of oil on the wrench and
    drill away. Took me about 4 mins.to drill a 3/16" deep hole.

The vice grips idea would normally work, but the screw is actually recessed (Good design) on the cock ring.

I should have looked for a set of drivers as you mention. If I had, I would have found it in about two minutes on Google.
    Stupid me.
    -Midnight.

CW

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice