wider chastity devices ?

Discussion in 'Mature Metal' started by kinnz, Jun 28, 2011.

1. kinnz

kinnz New member

Local Time:
    11:44 AM
    well new to site.. so hello all and(in advance) thanks for any constructive information
    i have played with bdsm for several years now and have come to the point where i needed to be locked down, give control to someone, and remove my flagrant flagellation, so Chastity devices !
    well i thought i was mr average, not having put mine next to another to compare!
    I bought a few devices, CB6000, pa 5000 (1.25 width) and a couple of other metal cages.(yup cheep ones, and a pico from birdlock, its a bit of a story as in why so many but anyway..... i noticed that most had a standard cage with 1 3/8 thought this would be ok....!!!
    i can hardly fit in to any of them, i had read and herd all the things that said "I have been in one for ages".. i could not wear any of them for more than a few days.....
    so i having measured myself and have about 800mm length measured along the top, 40mm across shaft and 45mm across widest point of head, at rest, no wonder I was being crushed !
    So question is has anyone got any advice ?.. or want any devices as i can't use them.

2. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    12:44 AM
    Go to the Mature Metal website and measure yourself up for a Jailbird (or one of the others available). You can get a custom-fitted device, although I don't know if 800mm is average! :huh:

3. Rita

Rita Long term member

England
    Local Time:
    12:44 AM
    I think I've been very unlucky in my choice of men if the average is 800mm as that is more than 2 1/2 foot!
    Rita

4. maturemetal

maturemetal CUSTOM CAGES AND TUBES

Local Time:
    6:44 PM
    The best way to measure in your situation is to order the sizing rings. That will give us a good place to start from. Like I say "No job is too big or too small". :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice