How I became a Mistress...Short but sweet story!!

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by mistressfenella, Jun 25, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. mistressfenella

Local Time:
    5:30 AM
    I became a Mistress quite by accident. I was on a dating site and started chatting to a Sissymaid/Slave, we just talked about ordainary stuff for a couple of weeks, music, telly and his life style. I've always been open- minded about sex and things and one of my fetishes is men dressing as women, once went out with a trannie and loved every minute of it!!. Anyway, this Sissy Slave asked me if I would be his online/part-time Mistress and I said yes, just to try it out and I loved it. Watching him on Cam, training him, punishing him, chatting about make-up and underwear, just really got pulled into it. SlaveDavid is still with me.

I then met some other Slaves online and took them on too, some are still with me as part-timers, due to their life/family commitments, some have long gone. Only a couple of my best friends know what I do online, and know about me being a Mistress and they think its cool!

I have meet with two of my long term Slaves but its not normally what I do, just keep it to online!

I work online proof reading so it all fits in quite nice, having my Slaves around while I work, getting them to do things for me. Keeping an eye on them!!

My two long term Slaves have my address so I get lovely gifts which make me feel so special, and my other Slaves have a PO number when I get to know them , so they can send me gifts if they want. I just love the lifestyle, being adored and called Goddess, Anyway thats about it for now !!! As I said in the title short but sweet lol!

2. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:30 AM
    Dear Mistress Fenella,

thank You for sharing your history as a Mistress with all of us. Isn't it amazing to realize that life always takes U/us where we belong at last?
    Once again, thanks for sharing.

*curtseys*

humbly, maid katrin

3. mistressfenella

Local Time:
    Your very right Maid Katrin, it is amazing. I will share more as we go along. Sometimes I would like to live the lifestyle more than just online, but where I live makes that impossible without people finding out. Maybe one day that will change. I don't feel safe going to rooms and others places, with the exception of SlaveDavid and SlaveG who I have known ages and trust.

4. Sissy_Aline

Sissy_Aline Senior Member

Local Time:
    1:30 AM

The keeping it online is a wise choice as privacy soooo needs to be protected in the electronic age. The mind is where the power resides anyway Ma'am. And of course having slaves is the turn on from your side of it and sharing the deep thoughts is the turn on for them. It's a perfect symbiosis really. Thank you for sharing with us here.

5. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    Welcome! Do you keep all your subbies locked up? If not are you going to?

You've definitely come to the right place though...LOL

6. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:

Dear Mistress Fenella,

I fully understand Your decision to remain rather anonymous and be an Online-Mistress for Your slaves and sissies.

*curtseys*

maid katrin

7. mistressfenella

Local Time:
    I keep a couple of my Slaves Locked with the Glow, just love things that glow and are colouful !! :D

TY maid katrina!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice