Air Travel

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by MikeyLikes, Jun 19, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. MikeyLikes

MikeyLikes Active member

Bus driver
    Calgary, AB
    Local Time:
    5:37 PM
    Hi all; I suspect this may have been discussed elsewhere on this forum, but when I searched for "travel" I didnt find any similar posts. So here's what my dilemma will be. In the winter, we will be traveling to Puerto Vallarta. I currently have a 6000s, and have a steel (MM) device on the way. Based on all the reviews I read so far, I suspect that it will be very comfortable. I also believe it will be concealable under swimwear, and as such, I will want to have it with me to wear for the duration of the vacation.

Clearly, I cannot travel while wearing it. I can wear the 6000s with a plastic lock on the travel days, and take the metal device with me. Question is, do I pack the MM device in my checked bag, or do I put it in my carry on? My hesitation with putting it in my checked bag is that there's a chance of the bag getting lost, as well as the routine inspections of the bag contents that the Mexican security likes to do. Having it in the carry on negates the possibility of loss, but ensures that the gate security will see it under the x-ray and may choose to also look at it ("What's this?").

Does anyone have any experience with this, or recommendations? Also, what about wearing a plastic device when going through those full body scanners? Has anyone done that, and care to share their experience(s)?

2. imkink4u

imkink4u Member

Local Time:
    7:37 PM
    If it was me, I would wear the CB-Ks with the plastic lock, and put the MM device in my carry on. Airline records with luggage these days ain't good. If I can't get everything I need for the trip in a carry on, I don't fly. If there's an issue with the xray, tell 'em what it is. Chances are, they've seen it before. Be like trying to show a Walmart employee something they ain't seen before. And if they can't get the picture, show them the one you got on. LOL. TSA seen mine on several times.

3. Manteos Boy

Manteos Boy Slave to Mistress Manteo

Local Time:
    I don't have a metal device, but I have been locked in a CB6k for almost 2 years now. I do travel several times a year via airline. Mistress allows me to travel unlocked but requires a call when I'm in line at the hotel checking in and a photo of the device locked on within minutes so that I have to go STRAIGHT to my room, lock the device on with a plastic lock and send her a pic.

Anyway, although I do travel relatively frequently, I have yet to go through the scanner. Of course the metal detector wouldn't detect it, but since I ALWAYS travel with a co worker, we don't want to risk being scanned with it on. I usually take it and put all of it in my laptop bag except the cage portion. I put that in my suitcase and carry both on. I normally put the laptop bag IN my suitcase, but of course it has to come out to go through the X-ray machine. I figure that all of the small plastic parts would look like they belonged in a laptop bag. The cage alone in a suitcase probably wouldn't attract any attention. So far, I've been right. It's never been checked.

A metal device may be different though. Maybe separating whatever parts of it you can and putting them in different bags if you're carrying more than one may help.

Good luck!

4. missmaddy

missmaddy Mistress & Keyholder

Kinky Wife & Mother
    Chicago
    Local Time:
    I would just recommend putting the metal device in your checked luggage. I have gone to Mexico about 12 times for vacations and have never had any problems with my checked luggage or inspections. Actually, you more likely to have something stolen from your hotel room if you do not put your valuables in a safe. Also, theft has never happened to me in any hotel because I always lock my valuables in the room safe but I have read many complaints about it on Trip Advisor.

P.s. If you are not using the screw lock, a regular lock may get rusty from the salt water (and some pools are filled with salt water). Enjoy!

5. missmaddy

missmaddy Mistress & Keyholder

Kinky Wife & Mother
    Chicago
    Local Time:
    :D

6. midnight

midnight Member

Local Time:
    4:37 PM
    A full body scanner (Back Scatter X-Ray) *WILL* see a plastic chastity device clearly. Now, what the TSA does then is problematical. What with all the new pat-down regulations, I'd not recommend this. They cold really make your life difficult if they chose to. I would also put any metal device in your checked luggage. I once forgot and left a pair of handcuffs in my carry on bag and they were confiscated. Maybe because when the female TSA person asked me why i had them, I replied that they made sex more fun. She didn't laugh....

-Midnight

7. MikeyLikes

MikeyLikes Active member

Bus driver
    Calgary, AB
    Local Time:
    Thanks for all the advice. I'll probably not wear the 6000s for travel, and will put the MM device in my checked bag.

8. JetMirage

JetMirage Owned Hubby

Local Time:
    Grrr... Topics like this always irritate me. This is straight-up tyranny. So much for the constitution!
    I'm supposedly "fighting for freedom" while here in the good ol' USA we have TSA molesting little kids in public.
    :angry: :angry: :angry:

9. kdog

kdog Member

Local Time:
    6:37 PM
    Not to mention the quality of the TSA workers... I was coming back from JFK and saw a guy on the air train hassling another passenger and becoming very angry with them, the TSA just stood by. Finally, another passenger stepped in a shut the guy up.

Personally, I wouldn't fly wearing any device. This is because I hate delays and problems in airports. Also, but the belt in your check-in, it's not worth the hassle.

10. quovismodo

quovismodo Junior Member

Local Time:
    We do almost exactly what Manteos does- off for the travel portion and immediate lock up at the first available moment with a numbered plastic tie or zip lock, with a photo sent by text.

I seaparate the pieces between my carry on and computer bag and have never had a problem. Usually I'll put the cage portion in my shaving and toiletries kit.

Before the airports has the body scanners I traveled with plastic locks on, but now I wouldn't. The TSA thugs have no business trying to inspect my junk and I don't want to give them any opportunity to have an excuse to do so.

But it is a strange feeling after almost 2 years to be unlocked, even if only for a plane ride.

11. dbows1966

dbows1966 Junior Member

Local Time:
    12:37 AM
    why does no one ever say take all your clothes off and put them in your bag then walk through nakid apart from your cage when someone posts one of these were supposed to take our shoes and belts off nowdays so its only a matter of time for the rest to follow

12. JetMirage

JetMirage Owned Hubby

Local Time:
    They don't need to make us take are clothes off... They have machines that do that for them.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice