Rachel's New Begining

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Rachel, Feb 17, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. dollyanne

dollyanne Sissy who loves pink frilly things!

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    6:43 AM
    I love reading about your new sissy life, Rachel. It is NEVER boring!

Huggs,

dollyanne

2. susie q

susie q Dear friend of the Mistress Michelle clan

Local Time:
    7:43 AM
    :unsure: Well rachel i must admitt i didn't have that much fun but did have a simular situation....i did choose my pain instruments unfortunatly they were a chainsaw,axe and rake...did get the crap beat outta myself and think the only thing that didn't hurt was my butt and not real sure of that !! as far as people having sex on top of me yeah i have that also unfortunatly from my parents screwing me from the grave for being hoarders for 75 years lol but a better note i did get free beer i cut my sis inlaws grass and she bought me a 30pk :p so all in all not to bad i suppose you know ole susie always has a plan ;) so i'm sticking to that and when i break from here will be with no baggage,nobody to answer to,no bills and a pretty good chunk of change.I'm very happy your with Mistress Michelle and rick and helping them with their daily tasks and enjoying the lifestyle as well (you go gurl)i hope to see ya'll soon ,love and curtseys :chores047:

3. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Thank you Dollyanne and i am glad to see you back. Your posts have been missed.

Thanks SusieQ and glad to hear you got your free beer lol. Guess what we built a new chicken coop yesterday. Can you believe it took ALL day

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

4. susie q

Local Time:
    B) Yep lol ;)

5. susie q

Local Time:
    :rolleyes:
    A new peeper palace
    Where eggs are laid
    Backs are broken
    Some dreams made

Where any cock'll do
    And easter a coming
    The bunny too
    Everything a sproutin
    Well cep't you

Not a cut dear friend
    Rants of a fool
    Tierd myself
    Drinkin from the free beer pool

Just a day on the farm
    Ain't nothing new
    Where the sun shines
    And the skys always blue

:sex020:

6. Rachel

Local Time:
    Good one susie

MM's sweetpea
    your friend
    rachel

7. Rachel

Local Time:
    Sweet Release

After 96 days Mistress granted me an orgasm last night. There were days during this time that all i desired was an orgasm and days it was the last thing i wanted but often thought about. There were days i was happier than ever and days i was not as happy as usual. It was a struggle at times to say the least. We have found during this time that MM’s sissy is very addicted to all sorts of ball busting. Squeezing, :balls: and we have even dabbled with kicking. The result is always the same, ERECTION; who knew? As a matter of fact last night when Mistress left me out i couldn’t get erect even with Her fondling me. She then started slapping my cashews and waa-la for some reason Her sissy dick sprang to life.

Mistress took me to Her bedroom and She and Rick put me in the ankle and wrist stocks from our friends, Ms. Linda and tiff, at Paddles Of Distinction. Then She and Rick raised my legs and tied the stocks to the headboard of the bed so they were above my head exposing my sissy candy ass. UH-OH! Mistress then started fondling Her property but i couldn’t produce an erection. She then ask me what’s the matter rachel you don’t like this. i like it just fine Mistress, i don’t know what the matter could be. OK this is where the fog sets in. She started spanking me with Her bare hand. She then asks Rick to get one of the paddles off the wall. No not that one Rick the little short one that looks like a ping pong paddle, yes that’s the one. This paddle doesn’t hit deep but just stings like a giant bee. Then old rachel showed up, lol. OW! Cramp in my neck Mistress. i moved around on the bed trying to relieve the pressure on my neck. Rick gave me a pillow. OK that’s better Mistress. No sooner then She started again, OW cramp in my thigh Mistress. Getting old sucks! i desired nothing more than to be at Her mercy and take whatever She had in that wonderful Mistress mind of Hers but the cramps were overwhelming. Her and Her now assistant Rick removed my legs from the stocks but left my arms in them, tied to the headboard behind my head. My candy ass was no longer exposed for Her but my cashews certainly were. Still not erect She looked at me and said let’s try this rachel and She proceeded to start :beatdeadhorse: those cashews. OWIEEEE! Quiet :bondage: rachel you like it, your sissy dick says so :penisdance: as i was getting more erect with each strike. Even sitting here now i had no reaction to writing this until i started reliving this part. Now however i am as erect as the jailbird will allow. Mistress then sat on my legs and lubed me up along with Her hands. What a wonderful feeling it was from the first stroke to the last :jerkit: . She teased and tortured me not letting me cum but just letting me get close, stopping then starting again. How many times She did that i have no clue as all i wanted to do was have an orgasm before She stopped again. She then got me to the edge again but She didn’t stop this time and suddenly i faced a dilemma. Go over the edge, it’s gonna feel soooo goooood, but as much as i wanted an orgasm i also was worried about losing the feeling of being on the edge. i knew i couldn’t prevent my impending orgasm if Mistress so desired but i did want to hold off as long as possible just teetering on the edge that was increasing in height with each loving stroke. At the first twitch of my impending orgasm Mistress let go. :sign0094: after 90 some days She is only gonna allow me a ruined orgasm . About the time that thought crossed my mind She started again. It was a most agonizing feeling when She stopped but it certainly heightened my sensations when She proceeded. Then i found out that though i was done Mistress was not. POT why i want it so i do not know. It sounds so good when i dream of it but when i actually receive it all i can think or say is Mistress PLEASE STOP. Oh no rachel you have told Me you like this and She just continues on. It is almost unbearable but there is a lot to be said for a 3 minute orgasm. i actually don’t know if it’s that long or longer as i am in a fog thicker than those that role into England by that time.

When that was all over Mistress told Rick to pick up Her flogger and She lay across the bed. Rick started in and after awhile had a he had a nice rhythm going. It sounded not too hard and not too soft but just right to obtain that massaging feeling you can experience with a flogger. Mistress then told Rick and i to lie on the bed and She started in on both of us with the flogger. It felt so nice. She can cause such pain with it but She can also give such pleasure with a flogger. She then told me to get Her 3 prong rubber/PVC whip called Wicked. i did and i was certain it wasn’t for Rick and i was right. It hurts really badly but it does leave lovely marks on Her sissy. In 3 strokes She had me crawling across the bed but She wasn’t done and She said :character0071: RACHEL GET BACK HERE. Why is it when something hurts so much when we are told to come for more we go? Maybe not with a smile but we go just the same. When She was satisfied with the marks left by Her handy work She again laid down on the bed. This time however She instructed me to pick up the flogger. Now we had talked about this a long time ago and i told Her then that i didn’t know if i could bring myself to do it. i picked up the flogger and hesitated. Mistress said START RACHEL so i did. There was a lot of time between each stroke and i certainly didn’t want to hit Her too hard but then She said, DO IT RIGHT RACHEL which i took to mean harder. It only took one swat for Her to make it clear to me harder was not what She had in mind but faster was what She was looking for. Mistress PLEASE forget that, i meant no harm. Then i got a rhythm going but i still didn’t enjoy it and i was only hoping Mistress thought it felt as good as when She does it like that to me.

Our story ends here but i will relive it in my mind many times :character0100: . 90 days is a long time Mistress, just saying.

YOUR ever thankful sweetpea

LOVE You both

rachel

8. Rachel

Local Time:
    Rachel's gone now. Suffice it to say that this is in NO way Mistress' fault. All She did was love, cherish and try to help me. Turns out I wasn't as good a sissy as I wanted to be. Mistress Michelle i will love You always. You and Rick have given me many good memories. i can only hope that someday i am allowed to return to You for a visit.

I just would like to thank all the people that have shared their lives and stories with me. Especially those i met in real life. I won't name them for fear of letting someone out.

The reasons are many for this and I won't go into them all here but here are some.

Long before I met Mistress my wife and I grew apart. My parents have not once in my life said the words, I love you to me. Well not until I left to come here. Mistress rescued me from that. I miss my daughter and granddaughter greatly.

The only thing I know at this point is I am sorry Mistress for hurting You.

For all wanna be sissies. Think about this before you try to become a sissy. You will never again in your life be able to call someone, honey, sweetheart, dear or any other pet name you have for someone. One other thing being a sissy ain't for sissies.

rachel :(

9. susie q

Local Time:
    Rachel i hope everything in your life works out for you and all involved, i know this has caused some pain across the board (no pun intended)Love is the cruelest Mistress known to man ,at times a blessed thing and other times beat you like a red headed step child.Please do your best to make this work out and give it your all my friend,love and hugs :chores001:

10. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    Reading back through this journel causes Me a great deal of pain, remembering everything in such detail, like watching a movie unfold only this movie has a very unhappy ending. I am hoping in time I can go back and remember without the pain and have happy memories of a time when I was a Magical Mistress and rachel was My angel. I am sure that in time rachel will return for visits, we have already discussed that and know that we cant do without each other for good. I want everyone to know that this is not rachels fault, shes a wonderful sissy girl, shes always been My angel and always will be. Life is complicated, but we do the best we can. We all make mistakes along the way and we learn and grow from them and move on.
    I love you angel, I have from the moment you walked threw My kitchen door, and I ALWAYS will!

Michelle

11. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:43 PM
    Dear rachel and Mistress Michelle,

it's hard to say anything appropriately. Even though we don't know each other peronally I felt so happy for you both ... and what I am feeling now is sheer sadness and it fills my eyes with tears.

From the depth of my heart I wish you both all the best. Your decision might be the right one or it may be wrong. We never will know what would have happened if we would have decided for the other way, so we have to life with our decisions and make the best out of it.

Kisses, hugs and cuddles you both

Katrin

12. Rachel

Local Time:
    i love You too Mistress and always will i have since i saw You sitting there in vanilla clothes in that kitchen chair.

Rachel

13. Sissy_Aline

Sissy_Aline Senior Member

Local Time:

to rachel and Ms. Michelle,

i think of all of this as a part of a journey and that you have B/both shared so much of this with us here that we can't help but say that it is difficult, yet makes a person stronger when you come out of the tunnel. Life is something precious and sharing it with others gives it meaning. Everyone will eventually come out stronger and better but the wounds that the soul has to rebuild can get wider and wider before the healing takes place.

It's all about rebuilding and that process is so important. Look for the lessons learned throughout and build a beter existence in the process.

You have shared so much here that we can't help but get to being drawn in to this now.

i have always respected everyone for going forward and being committed and real in the endeavors. Staying friends after is the true testament.

Know that we are thinking of you all here and know that life is about living and growing - in so many different ways and methods. This is powerful - this is real - this is LIFE!

14. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:43 PM
    I'm glad you're both writing, I was terribly worried about you both.

You know where I am and how to get hold of me if you need me, not sure what I can do to help tho. :(

Just wish I lived so much closer right now.

15. Rachel

Local Time:
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice