Chastity for Life -trying to wrap my head around it

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by subken, Apr 20, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. subken

subken Active member

Local Time:
    3:21 AM
    I was talking with my KH wife and the subject of how long my chastity regiment will continue. We have calendared monthly eligibility dates for orgasms through next April so I was thinking a year. She looked at me and said very seriously "you're staying in forever, for the rest of your life, that's why we ordered the Lori tube honey"

My jaw dropped and I asked her if she was serious. She is completely serious I discovered in a later conversation. Once we get the right fit with the Lori tube that's it. We confirmed with Ms Lori that the open style of th 2c will allow for cleaning without removal so it comes down to possibly being locked for months on end between releases and then right back in and for the rest of my life. She told me she had a revelation that I needed chastity forever when I failed to perform sexually a while back due to masturbation.

I'm not sure if I'm aroused or scared, but more than once she has reminded me since then that it's forever. "I'm scared" I told her. "you should be scared, but you'll adapt" is all she said. I'm still in shock over this.

2. muzzledman

muzzledman muzzledman

Local Time:
    2:21 AM
    as some domme said here its total sexual denial,accept it & roll with the lifestyle.

3. Bobby

Bobby Junior Member

Local Time:
    1:21 AM
    Wow! She sounds very stern and strict. But its probably just as well.

I fear my wife is headed toward the same conclusion and its only logical they should think that way. After all, if I were left to my devices, I'd be naughty every day and ignoring her needs. Its only appropriate that a sissy should be kept locked and denied at all times.

4. dclann

dclann Active member

Local Time:
    1:21 AM
    This is it!
    it is locked, really locked!
    it is real
    it is reality

Ask yourself "who really wanted or craved this in the first place?"

Reality has a stone cold face; fantasy has a luring siren's voice!

Ok, my Wife has kept me locked for most of eight years now.
    you'll learn to live with it, you won't always like it, and be sure,
    there will be times you can't live without it.
    Love/Hate relationship with your chastity!

double edged sword of power for Her!
    MsL calls it "Win Win for Me!"

i call it "frustrating, tormenting, exasperating, tantalizing, annoying, nagging, provoking, thwarting,
    highly erotic, kinky, puzzling, and on occasion, painful. (notice i didn't add sexual, lol)
    MsL says it is what i crave, but i want an orgasm.

adjusting physically to a chastity belt takes some time.
    adjusting mentally - well, that is a continual battle, long after the newness of the initial rush is over
    and long hours, days, weeks, months and even years persist.

the "mental KEY"
    focus on HER
    and a lot of deep breathing! and a cold shower!
    and say goodbye to masturbation!
    at least your's!

best of lucky on your new journey
    dc{MsL}

Attached Files:

5. muzzledman

muzzledman muzzledman

Local Time:
    2:21 AM
    to dclann im greatful to hear from someone who has been in almost permanent chastity,im in awe,a few dommes & slaves have put it out there.its where im headed even as selflock now.its intoxicating & everything else.its good to hear that some have actually done this for years & not fantasy.its doable.kudos to all on this thread.

6. locked4her

locked4her Member

Local Time:
    9:21 AM
    Though not quite where you are, my wife and I are on that route. We have completed 3 months with no orgasm for me and just having milkings and a couple of ruined orgams. We are currently in 6 months of orgasm denial with regular milkings with also extending the lock in period (allowed out to pleasure her but have to stop before any accidents). Once the 6 months is up we're onto a year with the having longer lock in periods. Once that year is up, we'll have another year with one final orgasm then that is it, permanently denied orgasm.

Obviously a lot of time between then but its what we BOTH discussed and AGREED. A lot can happen and change so I would say wait and see. Enjoy though.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice